Forums

Topic: Visual Novels

Posts 201 to 220 of 460

JustMonika

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I'm waiting for Limited Editions of Witch on the Holy Night, Miracle Snack Shop and Aokana: Four Rhythms Across the Blue. Also scored a sealed copy of The Grisaia Trilogy for cheap. Already owned Aokana and Grisaia before but wanted to get them again for Switch. Also own the 18+ versions of Aokana and Grisaia on my laptop. There's a difference between the Mature rated versions of those and the 18+ / unrated versions of them on PC that you get from Jastusa. The Mature versions are essentially all-ages versions that have no sex or nudity.. but the 18+ versions of those have the sex or "hentai" scenes.

JustMonika

EllaTheQueen6

@JustMonika I won't go anywhere with that Grisaia information, but I'll definitely inform my brother. Also, Tonikawa sweason2 had been announcedfor April. No other info besides for April, though.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

JustMonika

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Lycoris Recoil is getting another anime. They didn't specify if it was a movie or second season though.

JustMonika

EllaTheQueen6

@JustMonika I have no idea what that is. Also,I went and saw the new SAO movie with my brother in the theatre.

Magician

Began going through Witch on the Holy Night over the weekend. Only a few hours in so far. Good characters, really good music (if you're a fan of classical piano). Tobimaru Tsukiji's my boy. Just your classic smartass jerk.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

EllaTheQueen6

@JustMonika That visual novel looks... adult. I dunno, it's not something I'd ever play personally. The art looks well done though. But to me, it honestly looks like the average adult dating sim.

EllaTheQueen6

@JustMonika That game does not look like it's for all ages at all, but I'll take your word on it. You've been around, uh, much longer than me, and you are much more wise. Hey, on the topic of Projekt Monika,have you heard of Neuro-sama?

JustMonika

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Spring 2023 anime schedule is stacked!

Oshi no Ko
Demon Slayer S3
Tonikawa S2
The Ancient Magus Bride S2
Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible (2nd half)
Insomniacs After School
Loving Yamada at Lv9999
Edens Zero S2
My Clueless First Friend
God's Activity in a World without Gods
Cinderella Girls: U149
A Galaxy Next Door
One-Hit Kill Sister
The Dangers in My Heart
Skip and Loafer
Heavenly Delusion
Sacrificial Princess and the King of Beasts
Ao no Orchestra
The Cafe Terrace and it's Goddesses
The Marginal Service
Summoned to Another World for a Second Time
Konosuba: An Explosion on this Wonderful World!

JustMonika

EllaTheQueen6

@JustMonikaWait, Konosuba is coming out in Spring? I knew Tonikawa was coming out in April, but we finally have a release date for the Konosuba Megumin spin-off? I hecking love Megumin, even before I watched Konosuba.

EllaTheQueen6

@JustMonika Konosuba is good, and Megumin is best girl. Fight me.
Also, I started the Onimai manga. I haven't seen the anime though. But I'm on chapter 45 and I'm really liking it so far.

EllaTheQueen6

@JustMonika Ayyyyy, Tonikawa season 2 has a release date of April 7th.

PloysMaw

Hi all. I've been meaning to write something on this Topic Page for a about a month, anyway here is a list of the VN's I've played in the last 6 months that I'd recommend. Death End Re;Quest 2, Seabed, Yumeutsutsu ReMaster, Clannad, Food Girls and Please Be Happy. The last pick is only on PC at this stage but a Switch port should be coming soon. And I've got 3 Science Adventure Series games on my backlog and waiting on a delivery of Food Girls 2 and Witch on the Holy Night. All but one of these I own physically as well, wallet be dammed.

PloysMaw

Yannis

Death Mark II is getting localized for the West this Fall <3 Until then i will have hopefully finished all the Danganronpa games.

Yannis

Switch Friend Code: SW-1329-7751-0704 | Nintendo Network ID: Johnnie

PloysMaw

@Yannis Not familiar with that series, did a quick google and found out they're horror... ahhh Danganronpa one day I'll finish them.

PloysMaw

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic