Forums

Topic: Visual Novels

Posts 161 to 180 of 457

EllaTheQueen6

@JustMonika Bro, you even got a K-on shirt? That's amazing! I never watched it, but I want to. I have a Sailor Moon tshirt with Usagi on it saying "IN the name of the moon, I'll punish you!" And I have a Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid hoodie with Kanna Kamui on it. Surely you've seen Dragon Maid, everyone's seen Dragon Maid besides for my classmates, and that's actually pretty fair.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

JustMonika

EllaTheKawaiiNeko wrote:

@JustMonika Bro, you even got a K-on shirt? That's amazing! I never watched it, but I want to. I have a Sailor Moon tshirt with Usagi on it saying "IN the name of the moon, I'll punish you!" And I have a Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid hoodie with Kanna Kamui on it. Surely you've seen Dragon Maid, everyone's seen Dragon Maid besides for my classmates, and that's actually pretty fair.

I have about 50 anime shirts so I lose track of all the ones I have, lol

JustMonika

JustMonika

EllaTheKawaiiNeko wrote:

JustMonika wrote:

@Ralizah Well if I do another wrap in the future it will probably be a classic like Haruhi Suzumiya. I was actually going to do Aqua from Konosuba originally. Oh, I've also got a Yui Hirasawa tattoo.

If I were to get an itasha, it'd probably be Megumin from Konosuba, Shamiko from Machikado Mazoku, or all the characters from Steins;Gate. Or Nezuko, as I'm currently dressed up like her for Halloween.

DON'T GIVE UP, SHAMIKO! Originally my itasha was going to be Aqua from Konosuba or Monika from Doki Doki Literature Club.

JustMonika

JustMonika

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Well I live in Texas so obviously I don't live near an anime studio. Remember, Sentai is just a licensing and dubbing company similar to Aniplex or Crunchyroll. They don't make the stuff, they just bring it over here for us from Japan. My favorite voice actress, Brittney Karbowski, was even born at the same hospital as me. Look her up.

JustMonika

EllaTheQueen6

JustMonika wrote:

EllaTheKawaiiNeko wrote:

JustMonika wrote:

@Ralizah Well if I do another wrap in the future it will probably be a classic like Haruhi Suzumiya. I was actually going to do Aqua from Konosuba originally. Oh, I've also got a Yui Hirasawa tattoo.

If I were to get an itasha, it'd probably be Megumin from Konosuba, Shamiko from Machikado Mazoku, or all the characters from Steins;Gate. Or Nezuko, as I'm currently dressed up like her for Halloween.

DON'T GIVE UP, SHAMIKO! Originally my itasha was going to be Aqua from Konosuba or Monika from Doki Doki Literature Club.

When I'm old enough to drive and have a job, I'll get an itasha. Then I'm gona pull into the nearest Walmart and show it off. I probably will do either Steins;Gate or Shamiko. I love Shamiko. I had an art project earlier this year, and I did a drawing of her. The teacher didn't expect a 7th grader to turn in an anime drawing.

EllaTheQueen6

JustMonika wrote:

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Well I live in Texas so obviously I don't live near an anime studio. Remember, Sentai is just a licensing and dubbing company similar to Aniplex or Crunchyroll. They don't make the stuff, they just bring it over here for us from Japan. My favorite voice actress, Brittney Karbowski, was even born at the same hospital as me. Look her up.

I don't watch dub. I watch anime in all of its Japanese perfectness. My favorite voice actor is Rie Takahashi. She's voice acts some of my favorite characters, like Megumin, Takagi-san, Emilia from Re:Zero, and Mii-kun from School-Live. I also really like Akari Kito, as she voice acts Tsukasa Yuzaki, Nezuko, Kaho from Blend-S, and Noa from Wataten. And Konomi Kohara is great! She voice acts Shamiko from Machikado Mazoku, Chitose from Tonikawa (Tsukasa Yuzaki's sister) Mina from Takagi-san, and Chika from Kaguya-sama.

Andyv01

Firstly, apologies for the rant... been playing the Witch on the Holy Night demo and its been mostly positive...

I'm baffled however at how on earth can they be at this stage on an international release and not have sufficiently gotten the English translation proof-read. One in 5/6 pages will have either a typo or simply the wrong word entirely.

Considering they'll be asking for upwards of £40 I'm not buying the entire "translations very are costly" rubbish. This game has had an English translation they could have built on for years now and TYPE-MOON arn't exactly paupers after Fate/stay success over the years.
Its all really rather frustrating because so far the demo has ticked every other box for me so far.

London Bridge is falling down... not breaking down... they even voice recorded that scene...

Edited on by Andyv01

3DS FC: 3136-7284-3888

EllaTheQueen6

@JustMonika My brother took me to Walmart the other day, and I bought an anime magazine. Inside of it is a Rent-a-Girlfriend season 2 review. I decided to read it cause I read both the Kaguya-sama and Devil is a Part-timer reviews, which is why I bought the magazine. And honestly, Rent-a-Girlfriened is more cringe than I thought. I wouldn't want a harem in a million years, let alone pay for one. But now I have to watch this show just because it looks hilarious and it's a big meme. Though I'll watch it when I'm older, I dunno how bad it gets and my brother hasn't seen it. But I'll watch it someday. Also, I keep laughing at the promotional poster for it that came with my magazine. It literally just says "I'm a loser, baby!" with all the girls. I think Chizuru is cute, I see why you got an itasha of her. But I'd still want a Shamiko or Megumin itasha.

EllaTheQueen6

I decided I wanted some nostalgia, and I remembered I had some good (and sad) memories tied to Cosmic Looper from Steins;gate Elite, so now I'm listening to that one loop. Never played Elite, but I listened to this song all the time, which is why I have good and bad memories linked to it.

JustMonika

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko There's no nudity or sex so it's safe for you to watch now. Funny and cringey as all get out also. This season I'm watching Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out (Season 2), More than a Married Couple But Not Lovers, Love Flops, Akiba Maid War, Bocchi the Rock!, Beast Tamer and I'm the Villainess so I'm Taming the Final Boss.

JustMonika

EllaTheQueen6

@JustMonika My brother has seen Uzaki, and my friend Seef told me to watch Beast Tamers. Though I'm to young to watch Uzaki as of right now.

EllaTheQueen6

EllaTheKawaiiNeko wrote:

@JustMonika My brother has seen Uzaki, and my friend Seef told me to watch Beast Tamers. Though I'm to young to watch Uzaki as of right now.

@JustMonika Nevermind, my brother says I can watch it.

EllaTheQueen6

@JustMonika So, how are you liking Uzaki so far? I watched it with my brother and I love it. Also, ever since I turned 13, I remember how long ago I watched Steins;Gate, which I watched when I was 11. Man, I need to rewatch that show. Or maybe give more than the dating sim a play. Also, I've put Yuru Yuri on my to watch list, cause I've seen so many stupid and cute clips of it, and ever since I watched Machikado Mazoku (Shamiko anime) I've loved yuri. Either way, Uzaki is supreme. I think her dad is pretty funny, and her brother is just... he's something else entirely, but that makes the show even better. And Uzaki reminds me a lot of myself, except definitely not so shameless, and I'm way better at making my scentances not sound sus. So how have you been?I bought Spy x Family volume 1 and Machikado Mazoku 1-5, but I finished them in 2 days, so now I have nothing to do but hang out with my brother.

JustMonika

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I'm loving season 2. More than a Married Couple But Not Lovers is probably my favorite romance comedy of the entire year though!

JustMonika

EllaTheQueen6

@JustMonika Uzaki has to be my favorite romance comedy of this year. But only this year. My favorite romance comedy of all time is Tonikawa. Tonikawa is overall just my favorite anime. Also, I made my brother get a MAL account just to se how much anime he's watched, and he has no life. He was 38 days of anime, and over 100 animes watched.

JustMonika

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I know people on MAL who have watched over 5000 titles. 100 titles would be minimum for a year. I have over 400 watched and remember I've only been into this for 4 years.

JustMonika

EllaTheQueen6

@JustMonika Bro, chill. My brother's been in this for about 4 years too (Started when he was 16 and he's gonna turn 20 in 8 days) I would watch more anime, but I turn 13 literally just a month ago, I haven't lived long enough to watch that much anime. Also, if you've watched 400 titles, ever watch "Tonikawa"?

Solaine

I finished 229 shows according to MAL, but i guess there are a few more when i was still watching anime at youtube and never bothered to write the name of the show down. But i am pretty much done with all the stuff that were interesting for me, so i mainly focus on games now, just reading a manga or playing a visual novel every now and then

Edited on by Solaine

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

EllaTheQueen6

@JustMonika I can't believe I found another Tonikawa fan. I watched Tonikawa when I was 11 and it's been my favorite anime since! I even read the manga when I first turned 12. Now I'm 13. Time sure flies fast. I plan on watching it for tha millionth time soon. And I'ma slo excited for season 2! It's really cool, cause season 2 was announced on my 12th birthday. Did you watch the new OVA that came out a few weeks ago?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic