Forums

Topic: Visual Novels

Posts 141 to 160 of 460

gcunit

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I think they might have me on 'Ignore', so someone else might need to ask the question. I just love the look of it, but I'm not familiar with any of the characters featured.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

EllaTheQueen6

@gcunit Ok, so there's Uzaki (Character with grey hair) Komi (CHaracter with purpleish hair) Nagatoro (Character with darkish skin and hair) and then there's Chizuru, the big one on the car.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

EllaTheQueen6

@JustMonika So what's the story with your car? Have you initiated all the graphical additions yourself, or did you buy it already looking like that?

And where your tweet states "Got my car back", have you sold it and rebought it?

Solaine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Jeez, Made in Abyss!?. That show would have given me Nightmares if i would have watched it when i was 12, then again, my first anime was Elfenlied... I started watching and really getting into anime when i was about 15 i think, but kinda watched most of the stuff that interests me when i reached 20? So now i am only sometimes reading a manga or a Visual Novel every now and then. Last show that really hooked me was Jojos bizarre adventure! Still looking forward to the new Season of Stone Ocean

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

EllaTheQueen6

Solaine wrote:

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Jeez, Made in Abyss!?. That show would have given me Nightmares if i would have watched it when i was 12, then again, my first anime was Elfenlied... I started watching and really getting into anime when i was about 15 i think, but kinda watched most of the stuff that interests me when i reached 20? So now i am only sometimes reading a manga or a Visual Novel every now and then. Last show that really hooked me was Jojos bizarre adventure! Still looking forward to the new Season of Stone Ocean

Made in Abyss made me cry a lot, but it didn't scare me. I watched it with my older brother, who's 19. I've seen the first season the movie and the second season. I love this show so much. I even asked for a Nanachi plush for my brithday that's coming up.

JustMonika

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I paid a graphic designer to create the design and I paid a wrap shop to install it. The material is a PVC vinyl material and it will last about 3 years. I spent a total of $5500 just to get that wrap done. I'll be showing it at a convention tomorrow. Go watch Rent-a-Girlfriend on Crunchyroll.

JustMonika

EllaTheQueen6

JustMonika wrote:

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I paid a graphic designer to create the design and I paid a wrap shop to install it. The material is a PVC vinyl material and it will last about 3 years. I spent a total of $5500 just to get that wrap done. I'll be showing it at a convention tomorrow. Go watch Rent-a-Girlfriend on Crunchyroll.

I'm not gonna lie to you. I've thought Rent a Girlfriend was kinda weird.

EllaTheQueen6

JustMonika wrote:

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Steins;Gate is what turned me into an anime fanatic actually

Steins;Gate is good. Like, really good. Ever watched Steins;Gate 0?

JustMonika

EllaTheKawaiiNeko wrote:

JustMonika wrote:

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Steins;Gate is what turned me into an anime fanatic actually

Steins;Gate is good. Like, really good. Ever watched Steins;Gate 0?

Yes, I've watched 0 and the movie as well. I own them all too!

JustMonika

JustMonika

EllaTheKawaiiNeko wrote:

JustMonika wrote:

I'm not gonna lie to you. I've thought Rent a Girlfriend was kinda weird.

It's not weird, just cringe, lol

JustMonika

JustMonika

EllaTheKawaiiNeko wrote:

JustMonika wrote:

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Well it sounds like me so I guess I'm devolving in age. I mean I just got into anime when I was 36 and visual novels when I was 39. It's all I do outside of work, lol. I'm showing off my car at an anime convention this weekend in fact.

I don't know where you live, but I'm stealing your car.

I live in Texas near Sentai Filmworks so come on down!

JustMonika

JustMonika

gcunit wrote:

@JustMonika So what's the story with your car? Have you initiated all the graphical additions yourself, or did you buy it already looking like that?
And where your tweet states "Got my car back", have you sold it and rebought it?

Paid $550 to a graphic designer to create the design and paid $4000 to have it printed at installed at Rocket Wraps back in July. Wraps or "itasha" is made from a PVC vinyl material. I had just got it back from the wrap shop.

Edited on by JustMonika

JustMonika

JustMonika

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Most people that meet me think I'm in my 20's.. especially when I start talking about anime and gaming nonstop. Or anime boobies, lol

JustMonika

kkslider5552000

you guys are ignoring the edit button so much it should be called negligence

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Ralizah

JustMonika wrote:

I just turned 40 but most would take me for an anime girl obsessed teen delinquent, lol .. I mean I own this for goodness sake!

Wow. You're definitely not someone who hides their hobbies, are you? That car is... remarkable.

Although as someone who got into anime in the late 90s (yet is still significantly younger than you are!), I'd probably be more inclined to put older anime stuff on my car.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

JustMonika

@Ralizah Well if I do another wrap in the future it will probably be a classic like Haruhi Suzumiya. I was actually going to do Aqua from Konosuba originally. Oh, I've also got a Yui Hirasawa tattoo.

JustMonika

EllaTheQueen6

JustMonika wrote:

EllaTheKawaiiNeko wrote:

JustMonika wrote:

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Well it sounds like me so I guess I'm devolving in age. I mean I just got into anime when I was 36 and visual novels when I was 39. It's all I do outside of work, lol. I'm showing off my car at an anime convention this weekend in fact.

I don't know where you live, but I'm stealing your car.

I live in Texas near Sentai Filmworks so come on down!

AND you live near an anime studio???? I'm stealing your house too.

EllaTheQueen6

JustMonika wrote:

@Ralizah Well if I do another wrap in the future it will probably be a classic like Haruhi Suzumiya. I was actually going to do Aqua from Konosuba originally. Oh, I've also got a Yui Hirasawa tattoo.

If I were to get an itasha, it'd probably be Megumin from Konosuba, Shamiko from Machikado Mazoku, or all the characters from Steins;Gate. Or Nezuko, as I'm currently dressed up like her for Halloween.

EllaTheQueen6

JustMonika wrote:

Sayori was??? I had no idea! Sayori my second favorite character. But I hate Yuri. Love the anime genre of yuri, but I can't stand DDLC Yuri. One time when I was 11, I was watching my brother play DDLC, and her and her stupid realistic eyes scared the living heck out of me. Also, nice tattoo.

Edited on by EllaTheQueen6

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic