Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 9,961 to 9,980 of 12,088

Snatcher

Why does every other game have to do a forest like scenery? Like I get it but it’s like in every game, how about a cloud city? Idk maybe some sand, I would love a water looking area with no grass.

I know this is a very very very stupid opinion, but man I’m just a little sick of the same grass area in games.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
I have played and finished the storyline of Yonder the Cloud Catcher Chronicles two times. TWO times.
Switch version first in July 2018 and PS4 version in April 2021.
I like Yonder the Cloud Catcher Chronicles more than BOTW.
Definetely not a rip of of something, this game is not even Zelda clones since this game has NO VIOLENCES at all.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Now please tell me how having no unrest in bots or the game having no violence makes it any less of a rip off? But when I said it looked like a wind waker rip off, I was talking about the art style, the gameplay on the other hand seems to do it’s own thing a little bit, and seems to have a ok gameplay loop, and to be fair it looks like it’s doing it’s own thing.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
Maybe the developer got the inspiration from Wind Waker style while making the game but still they have own art style.
Why did i prefer Yonder than BOTW?
Because the gameplay is not even like Zelda clones, no violence at all, not a popular game, easy to play game as it has guidance to tell you what things you have to do next. Usually the non popular games have something interesting for me than the typical popular games.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Hey buddy like what you like. It seems to be a pretty solid game, I just don’t understand why it would matter if it’s popular or not.

Zuljaras

Snatcher wrote:

@Anti-Matter Hey buddy like what you like. It seems to be a pretty solid game, I just don’t understand why it would matter if it’s popular or not.

Well it is very important if you live in a made up world where you refer to yourself with "alter ego"

Grumblevolcano

@MarioLover92 It's still rather confusing. In online matchmaking everyone gets to pick from the same 3 tracks and "Random" so does that mean the more people that have the pass the more likely DLC tracks are to appear as part of the 3 tracks or is it just that pass owners can have it appear in "Random" and the 3 tracks are always from the base game?

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Anti-Matter

Looking at Monster taming games popularity, I think this what kind of gamer are you.

If you Like Pokemon games, you are Nintendo gamer by mostly.

If you like Digimon games, you are PlayStation gamer by mostly.

But, if you like Monster Rancher games or Yokai Watch games, you are Unique gamer that still liking the unpopular things.

Anti-Matter

VoidofLight

@Anti-Matter And what if you like all four of those?

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

MarioVillager92

@Grumblevolcano If I had to guess, it would depend on whether or not the DLC owners make it to the next course select after a race. So let's take me as an example, since I'm getting the DLC. I would finish an online race on one of the base tracks, and one of the DLC tracks appears in the course select. If I had to go, and there's only players who just have the base game, they'd still be able to race on one of the DLC tracks for the next race since the game already picked them, thanks to me having the DLC. After that, it'll be just the courses from the base game. Hope that makes sense.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

blindsquirrel

@Anti-Matter
If every game that had some level of violence was a Zelda clone, then 99% of games would be a Zelda clone.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Solaine

@Zuljaras Blasphemy, is that still viable once the forgotten land is out?

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

Solaine

@Zuljaras @CactusMan Oh my! I don't expect the game being as bad as Balan Wonderworld... there is no basis to believe that anyways. I am no particular fan of Kirby myself, but the 2D games were decent with fun boss fights and gameplay. Nothing special maybe but certainly not warranting a terrible i would say... that said, i can somewhat respect that opinion

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

Snatcher

Idk if this is a unpopular opinion, but it’s one that will probably change with time.

The knew trainer designs are ugly as I don’t know what, I know you might think “you only liked them because they had a anime look” first do duh, second, it’s just what I’m used too, how long has it been since we got a change from the trainers?

From my recent memory it was let’s go pikachu and snap, but at least let’s go kept the og trainer look.

Look change is good, but It just looks so, so off to me, but like I said, I will probably get used to it…..I hope.

VoidofLight

@Snatcher It's kinda off to me as well. I like Sugimori's style, and it seems like he's not doing the art for the main characters this gen. It looks like the people responsible for this are the designers on Detective Pikachu, since they really fit that art style.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Snatcher

@VoidofLight Thats were I have seen it before! It sucks man, because I love the OG style, and the detective pikachu style works with detective pikachu.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic