Forums

Topic: The Unoffical TV Show Mega Thread

Posts 881 to 900 of 978

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

I’m enjoying be cool scooby doo. It’s nice to have a designated cartoon to watch when you sre like me and 90% of the tome too tired to watch a complicated drama like better call saul. I love BCS but after a busy day I can’t get into it too much thinking

Top Games, Xenoblade 1 2 3, Noir a tomato/replicats, Mario galaxy 1 2, MGS5, Stardew valley, Hollow knight, Yakuza Like a dragon, GOW 2018, Doom 2016, Dragon quest 11, Bug fables, FE3H
Holy S##t guys Puss in boots 2 is great
https://youtu.be/bEoNNYyVNxc - Puss in boots 2 preview

SlashFuture

@WaffleBoat Also Thanks a Lot Lol... Dirk Gently has me sucked in now! Seriously though, thanks for posting about this show!

Background Character in my Own Story.

Platforms:
Nintendo Switch, PC

I may post sporadically, but I'll try to reply as soon as I can!

SlashFuture

Hello Tomorrow, new show out February 17th on Apple TV+, looks kind of interesting to me...

Platforms:
Nintendo Switch, PC

Kermit1

@SlashFuture I saw that when looking for another Apple TV+ show (Shrinking with Jason Seagal and Harrison Ford). I love retro-future stuff so this looks up my alley.

Currently Playing:

Known to be quirky on occasion

SlashFuture

@Kermit1 Yeah I love retro-future stuff too, hopefully it holds up to the idea... I need to see the trailer for that Shrinking, I love watching Harrison Ford in stuff...

Platforms:
Nintendo Switch, PC

Kermit1

@SlashFuture hopefully, fingers crossed it does, that concept alone is amazing. I love Harrison ford in stuff too lol.

Currently Playing:

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

For anyone interested the second Owl House special has now been posted to Disney’s YouTube channel too

Top Games, Xenoblade 1 2 3, Noir a tomato/replicats, Mario galaxy 1 2, MGS5, Stardew valley, Hollow knight, Yakuza Like a dragon, GOW 2018, Doom 2016, Dragon quest 11, Bug fables, FE3H

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

Adventure Time starts really boring and if I’m being honest bad. If I didn’t know the shows legacy I don’t think aI’d continue. However I know the show becomes awesome later so I’ll stick around

Kermit1

I'm rewatching Top Gear for the 6th time while Prime still has a few of the seasons.

Edited on by Kermit1

Currently Playing:

Kermit1

I just had a thought that Wednesday could be the new Riverdale, to that, I say bring it on lol.

Currently Playing:

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

Good riddance

Kermit1

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika then that probably means the Community movie is gonna be pushed a bit.

Currently Playing:

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@Kermit1 I’m fine with that

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@Kermit1 2025 at the latest

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika oh no, no, what happened, what did he do. Oh lord.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I edited a pfp! I really like it, I did have some editing hiccups tho. I will use it next week.

Snatcher

Rise of tmnt is underrated, yes it’s silly, but man is the animation top notch, it’s amazing and didn’t expect to see that type of animation there, and they still got treated like crap by nick.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

I edited a pfp! I really like it, I did have some editing hiccups tho. I will use it next week.

Kermit1

@Snatcher he hit a woman... that is all I know

Currently Playing:

Snatcher

@Kermit1 What he did probably is gonna be bad, I don’t understand how they will replace his voice, I kind of find it Irreplaceable, since a lot of the jokes weren’t even on script!

Though, if he is a piece of garbage, I can’t feel bad for him. From a tv show standpoint, ai don’t understand how they will continue.

Snatcher

Aw heck naw, kids? Get bent Justin, I didn’t know it was this bad, my god.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic