Forums

Topic: The Table Top Gaming thread

Posts 161 to 165 of 165

Tyranexx

@Themagusx1 I'd met the rest of the group previously in passing, though this has allowed me to get to know them better. I've only experienced positives for the most part; the only "negatives" were breaks, but they were always for a good reason and completely understandable.

HahaHA! That serial killer should've known better then to use the undead against a paladin! Sounds like a fun fight indeed.

Currently playing: Ys I & II Chronicles+ (PC; Ys I: Omen), Metroid Dread

Feel free to send me a Switch friend request, but please tell me first. Otherwise, I probably won't accept.

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791

Themagusx1

@Tyranexx that’s cool you already knew them a little bit. Breaks and things like that are always going to happen especially with face to face groups. But yeah I am glad it’d been a more positive experience for you. Would you ever dabble in doing?

Yeah but I was thinking the ghouls would win the saving throws lol. But now they have a big reward and plan using some of thst reward money on making their inn better.

Themagusx1

Tyranexx

@Themagusx1 "Would I ever dabble in doing"? You mean DMing? Maybe one day, but I feel like I'm too green to run my own campaign right now lol. Maybe a one-shot in a couple of years.

Sounds like those Ghouls ran into some bad luck! Conversely, some of the enemies during our encounters have rolled VERY well.

Feel free to send me a Switch friend request, but please tell me first. Otherwise, I probably won't accept.

Themagusx1

@Tyranexx yeah dming. Whenever you are ready to do it. It is understandable. A one shot is a good start, and would be good for a starting dm. How well are your enemies rolling lol? You guys rolling well? How was your session this weekend?

Themagusx1

Tyranexx

@Themagusx1 Our enemies generally roll all over the place, but they had good luck last time lol. Whereas most of the player rolls are average, though the player controlling the crocodile surprisingly has decent luck with his rolls. We didn't play this weekend, possibly this coming one if we stick with our every-other-week-schedule.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic