Forums

Topic: The Table Top Gaming thread

Posts 441 to 444 of 444

Tasuki

Anyway back on topic here, I got The Stardew Valley board game today, however I won't be opening it soon. I decided to give it to my son for Christmas so it's going to be hidden away till then.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

D20Nat20

Tasuki wrote:

@D20Nat20 If there's one thing that ruins a good D&D game it's a DMPC, not of course to be confused with an NPC. Either play a PC or DM but you cannot do both to be honest.

I'm doing it to avoid playing 1 on 1 but i try not to be involved in deciosons i'm practically an npc but i wanted to have a sheet to help teach dmpcs done right are good but should never be used to force the story how the dm wants it to go

D20Nat20

D20Nat20

Ninfan wrote:

Is mouse trap on switch, what other board games are on switch ?

Cludeo classic(based on the 2017 board but has the classic as part of the add on pass
Cluedo 2023 based on the brand new board(i'm hoping for 2012 board and junior as dlcs tbh) (coming soon)
Mouse trap
Game of life 2
Catan
Carcassone
Warlock of fire top mountain(think its based on a fighting fantasy iirc)
Ticket to ride(a brand new version not the old xbox 360/ps4 one) (coming soon)
Chess(one just called chess plus loads more)
Ludo mania
Rush hour
51 worldwide game(clubhouse games in na)
Uno
Monopoly
Rento(a monopoly style game)
Snakes and ladders
Uno
Simple dominos
Boggle
Laberynth

These are just what i know of tbh ones i'd love are candyland(or similar luck based race bg),catan jr and dungeons snd dragons the board game

D20Nat20

D20Nat20

Tasuki wrote:

Anyway back on topic here, I got The Stardew Valley board game today, however I won't be opening it soon. I decided to give it to my son for Christmas so it's going to be hidden away till then.

As a family for xmas we are having cluedo(2023 redesign) cluedo ghost of mrs white,monopoly decoder,laberynth jr(and if we like it get my son the 7+one for bday but getting the jr so when daughter is 4 we will have 3 jr hasbro/ravenburger games) 100 in 1(ludo ect) pokemon tcg board game(its 3 starter decks and a "board" ' play space) lotr 2 player mtg set,uno express,uno all wild and d&d lost mines

For my Bday cluedo d&d for sons cluedo scooby doo ... Yes we love cluedo we have(2017 redesign soon to be replaced by the ghost of mrs white one as its the same board) cluedo dvd(based on master detective) simpsons cluedo(1st edtion i think 2nd was the same but replaced pewter busts with plastic figerines) simpsons 3rd edtion(which is set in springfeild museum instead of the town) junior:case of the broken toy, the 2017 card game and the vintage jumbo card game

We also have monopoly junior(2017)ryans world ludo, horrible histories,coundown 25th anniversary,fire fire fire,jurrasic world dino chase,race to count(for when yougun is 3 so her first bg) 4 to score,bullseye quiz,atmosfear dvd,monopoly junior and monopoly deal card games(getting bid for xmas),qi travel game,holiday bingo,xmas bingo,xmas card match,vw beetle drive,dominos,ratburger card game,uno,boggle slam,roman numeral card game and tiddly winks not to mention,6 jigsaws

We used to have way more including 2 50in1 sets a 25in1 set vintage travel magnetic cluedo,monopoly and scrabble,wwe dvd game,ice age dvd game and the simpsons board game yes we are a big gaming family on top of all this we have ps3,wii,xbox series s,3ds and switch

D20Nat20

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic