Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 2,121 to 2,140 of 2,624

ogo79

hey guys!
im new as well.
im looking forward to making friends with some really fantastic knowledgeable people on here!
can i play gba games on a genny 3?
i like crab cakes but they get stuck in my gold teeth.
also, FIRST!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

mime_metropolis

Hello everyone! I am new here and I adore everything Nintendo related (by "everything" I mean mostly the The Legend of Zelda series, with some extras sprinkled in there). =)

Also, I am an English major who reads a lot when I'm not gaming.

Additionally, I enjoy making friends on Nintendo platforms. Feel free to take a peek at my games collection page and if you play many of the same games I do, you are welcome to send a friend request over to my 3ds. (See signature.)

It's nice to meet everyone!

*About people who call Link "Zelda..."(?)
*NNID: mime_metropolis
*3DS Friend Code: 2123-0218-0441

gcunit

@mime_metropolis Hi, welcome. I've had a look at your games collection page - I can confirm you like Zelda

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

AlexSays

Hello my name is Alex and I'm going to make NintendoLife great again

First we're gonna deport all of the mods, and then we're gonna BUILD A WALL

AlexSays

oldscoobyturbo

Hello there nintendo fans
Long time player and owner of almost every system they made.
Looking forward to chatting on forums and keeping up with new games and consoles

oldscoobyturbo

Platina

Hello all, after lurking on Nintendo Life for quite some time, I finally decided to make an account!

..I think I forgot to mention that I'm still lurking

Platina

ZachTech

Hey guys! I'm ZachTech and I run a YouTube channel (check my signature) where I talk about tech, video games, and entertainment! I'm a fan of all major gaming platforms and right now I'm excited for the Nintendo Switch and am looking forward to the Nintendo Switch presentation in January.

I have a YouTube channel where I make videos about tech, video games, entertainment, and more! Check it out and subscribe!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyeBClUXS4h0fiY55MO-qsA

Twitter:

EdgyPotato

And I'm a lonely lil' potato on a quest for a friend >w>' Call me Edge, I'm a musician and casual gamer. Used to own a GBA SP but sold it, now I kinda missed playing a nintendo handheld so I bought a 3DS to brighten up my days in high school .w.'

Feel free to talk about anything as long as you're not trying to be annoying on purpose, I guess. Despite my nationality, and against the stereotype, I really try to be a nice person ._.'

"Think so? Because the way I see it, you never even stopped being depressed and heartbroken ever since. You need someone who will bring colors back into your life and stop denying it." ~My Conscience

Dreadnought

Hi I'm Dreadnought and I have been a Nintendo game fan for quite a few years. Unfortunately, I've only gotten to play a few of them so far: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask and Super Mario Galaxy are the ones I most recently played. But those three are my top favorite games out of all the ones I've played. I have a Wii and a Nintendo 64, and hope to try out more games for them sometime. Nice to meet you all!

Dreadnought

The_Eggzone

Hey people! Great idea with the newbie thread. I have no idea what I'm doing yet, but excited to be here. Everyone seems quite friendly and I love chatting about retro games and Nintendo - so I look forward to meeting some of you! Kudos!

Looking for a laugh? Take a peek at my original video game "console pop song" & music video:
VIDEO GAMES (SET ME FREE) feat. JAYSON LITRIO

Come say hello & swing by my official YouTube channel, Eggzone Revolution (humor/ob...

aaaaaaaaaylmao

Hi

I'm a strong independent Ganon main who don't need no Falcon to support me

but in all seriousness, I've been looking for relaxed semi-frequent general discussion to be apart of, and you guys seem pretty chill. What threads/boards (including 'general discussion' already) or even associated websites to nintendolife should I visit?

aaaaaaaaaylmao

Mieu-Fire

Not really new but I haven't been on since I was like 12-13 lmaooo so what is popping folks

MANGO

Julius_Senpai

Hi everyone, I'm a video editor whose friends are all major Sony or Microsoft fanboys. So I'm looking to make a few friends to play Nintendo games online with. Nice to meet all of you!

Julius_Senpai

NEStalgia

Hi Everyone,

Long time lurker here since the pre-WiiU days, I feel like I know half the regular commenters on the news articles, which I realized is kind of creepy in a stalker-like way so I figured I should join in! It was tough choosing between this and another Nintendo related news site I regularly check, possibly even more frequently than this one, but the community on that one is of questionable sanity, so this is definitely the nicer place to join in!

I've been very active in the Splatoon social community for the past year, so if any of you are active there, you probably already know me under another name

NEStalgia

FGPackers

Hi everyone! I'm a new entry in this community and i'm really happy about it! I'm an italian guy who spent most of his life playing Nintendo games and i can't wait for the Switch to come, so i can play with a lot of new people!

I'm following this site and this community from a lot of time and since Nintendo is going to put so much into online services with the Switch i would like to become part of this one, especially to play a lot of games together! I love Splatoon on my Wii U and can't wait to get my hands on Splatoon 2 on Switch this summer!

I hope to have tons of nice moments with you guys when Nintendo Switch comes! Meanwhile, while we all wait for the new system, i hope to know all of you in the community

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

DepthInGaming

Hello! I signed up for the community a couple of weeks ago and wanted to finally introduce myself. I haven't played a Nintendo system since the Gamecube and I'm really excited to jump back into the Nintendo world.

I have been a Sony/MS gamer ever since and recently have hit a wall with gaming. I have tons of games on my Xbox One, but the only game I'm interested in playing is Rainbow Six Siege. I'm hoping the Switch will reignite my passion for gaming and I'm excited to play games like Zelda, Mario Cart, Splatoon and Mario.

I'm fairly active on Twitter so feel free to check out my profile below! I take screenshots of all the games I play and you can bet that it will be full of Zelda content in March.

Capturing the depth and beauty of video games on Twitter!

Twitter:

SuperSaiyanRetro

I'm Sean, 26, a government contractor and I live in the Shenandoah Valley, VA area.

I'm a:

Gamer
Anime and Manga freak
Ninjutsu enthusiast
Dungeons and Dragons player
Mixed martial arts fan
Boxing fan
Professional sleeper
Outdoors lover
College graduate

GAMES: LotRO, God of War, Final Fantasy, Mario, Zelda, Pac-Man, Sonic, Mega Man, Contra, Splinter Cell, Metal Gear, Diablo 3, World of Warcraft, Dungeons and Dragons, Middle-Earth: Shadows of Mordor, Divine Divinity, The Witcher, Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Torchlight, Pillars of Eternity, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Demon's Souls, Dragon's Dogma, Darksiders and a crap ton of D&D video games thanks to GOG.

BOOKS: Dungeons and Dragons, The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, A Song of Ice and Fire and manga (Lone Wolf and Cub, Berserk, Path of the Assassin, Samurai Executioner, Blade of the Immortal and Apocalypse Zero, Vinland Saga, Guin Saga, Claymore and Vagabond).

TV: Vikings, Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, The Big Bang Theory, Outsiders and anime (History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Ninja Scroll, YuYu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, Death Note, Black Butler, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Hajime No Ippo, Apocalypse Zero, Psych-Pass, Bleach, Fist of the North Star, Ghost in the Shell, Guin Saga, Gantz, Code Geass, Re:Zero, Claymore, Basilisk and Berserk).

MOVIES: The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, The Bourne series, The Book of Eli, Zero Dark Thirty, Act of Valor, Lone Survivor, The Rambo series, The Rocky series, The Godfather, Scarface, Goodfellas, Braveheart, Gladiator, Troy, The Patriot, The Fast and Furious series and The Expendables series.

MUSIC: EDM, dubstep, house, trap, trance, rock, rap, hip-hop, nu metal, rapcore, video game soundtracks and metal.

I hope to meet and befriend folks in the community, especially those who live in my area.

Cheers!

SuperSaiyanRetro

Switch Friend Code: SW-7786-8662-0981 | 3DS Friend Code: 5387-2983-3107 | My Nintendo: SuperSaiyannBro | Nintendo Network ID: SuperSaiyannBro | Twitter:

Eric258

Hello! My name is Eric (both here and in real life) and I'm glad to have finally made an account! I've actually been on reading articles and forums on this site for about 2-3 years but never made an actual account (have no idea why though XD). I mostly play Nintendo games but sometimes the odd PS4 game on my friend's system. Nintendo had made the biggest impact on my life as I grew up with the DS and the Wii. I have many fond memories playing the DS, especially Mario Party, Mario Kart and Animal Crossing. When I was younger, my friends and I even had an Animal Crossing Day in which we would meet up just to play Animal Crossing together! I had a lot of fun on the Wii playing wii sports and Mario kart with my family and playing some amazing game such Mario Galaxy and Zelda Twilight Princess. I also have some fond memories playing Mario Kart with my friends at the public library after finishing our year 12 exams and even playing Just Dance at a couple Parties! Anyway I'm a big Nintendo fan and I'm so happy and excited to be able to chat with all you lovely people!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2601-9990-4610
Super Mario Run Friend Code: 1391-4403-4742
Fire Emblem Heroes Friend Code: 1332698932
Twitter: @Eric258kip

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic