Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 2,101 to 2,120 of 2,624

ogo79

@TheBlackKnight
how far are you with the game? you got backloggery?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

TheBlackKnight

@ogo79 I am currently going to take programming classes after summer ends. I am still in highschool and the game creation club wasnt much of a help.

I am currently writing the story and I have gotten 4 chapters written up. I dont have backloggery tho.

Edited on by TheBlackKnight

Black Knight, next Nintendo franchise

TheBlackKnight

Wait a minute, can you even PM someone here?

ogo79

@TheBlackKnight
nope, cant pm anyone here. but dont give up on yer goal either

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

TheBlackKnight

Looks like I have to kid it down for the sake of not getting banned. So where do I post the story?

SheldonRandoms

Hello, i'm new here, they call me @lzdasecond, because LZ has been sent to the shadow realm, and i'm here to take his place, YEEah, THESE is the TROOF, one hundred percent, it must be, because I am swe-I mean QUACK

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

jdoll

new guy here name is jdoll a nickname i was given while working at hewlett packard and google it just sort of stuck anyway love nintendo my first game was super mario world on my cousins snes and my first personal console was an n64

i also write reviews at defunctgames.com as josh dollins and you can check out my podcast i do with some friends its called the hard r gaming podcast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DObWPEwAtCk

jdoll

Phazon

Hey there folks, Phaz0n here,

Big Nintendo fan, first handheld was the Original Gameboy and first Nintendo console was the N64, wished I owned a Nes or Snes but I was being a biased Sega fanboy at the time :/

Anyway, looking forward to chatting with you all.

Phazon

Mytharia

Hello!

I'm pretty terrible at introducing myself, but I just thought I'd let my existence here be known... Sort of. My first Nintendo console I played was the Super Nintendo where I'd play Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country religiously. Right now my favorite game franchise just in general is The Legend of Zelda!

Hope to get to know a few people here, despite constantly having vague introductions.

Mytharia

Cid

Hello! I'm new. I brought Hot Dogs. Love me.

Cid

T_Player_Guy

Hello there! I only found this thread after I posted on the "Chit-Chat" thread, but I thought it'd be more appropriate here; sorry for that.

So to my introduction, I'm a huge Nintendo fan since I was around 4 or 5 years old, and a massive fans of franchises like Professor Layton and Mario. I also like Pokémon, Smash Bros., Punch-Out!!, Sonic, Zelda, and more. I also like animation and movies, and do tend to watch a lot of them as I can. Oh, and I also like to draw a lot, more or so with already existing characters. ^-^

I hope to meet some great people around here, and some fun times as well! (Hope my intro wasn't too terrible )

T_Player_Guy

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4409-6190 | Nintendo Network ID: ThomasBrianP-Dra

T_Player_Guy

@Pikmin22 Thanks! And yup, I do drawing quite frequently, though I don't tend to consider myself an artist.
Oh, and nice to meet you! o/

T_Player_Guy

Tyranexx

@T_Player_Guy: Welcome! I'm assuming you drew your avatar? That's really well done! I've only started getting into the Professor Layton games myself; I recently finished Diabolical/Pandora's Box.

I hope you have fun here!

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

T_Player_Guy

@Tyranexx , yup! I made it a while ago, and I had the idea behind it thanks to a friend of mine. ^-^
Go with my advice and try some of the other Professor Layton games sometime, mainly Unwound/Lost Future. That one is my favorite DS game! Pandora's Box would be my second favorite of the series, but I love that game too.
Thanks for the welcome! I'll make sure I have.

T_Player_Guy

ThePirateCaptain

I'm not exactly a newbie but I feel like one after not being on the forums for over 9 months.

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Procrastination

may as well say hi.

hi! i know my join date is 2014 but, i dont know why i made this account back then. i didnt use it... but now im getting a wii u soon(tm), im gonna be here more!

OK.

gcunit

@TwentyOneGamers Hi there. Unless you all don't mind sitting around waiting for a turn you're gonna have to get at least three Wii Us to keep all 21 of you happy though.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Realm_of_Chaos

Uhhhh... Hi! I'm Metal_Storm, I finally made account after lurking for awhile, lol.

Realm_of_Chaos

Reginald

Hello I'm new. My name is Reginald, though you can also just call me Reggie. I've been reading NL for a little while now and decided to join.

Reginald

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic