Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,501 to 2,520 of 3,675

Kewlan

8BitSamurai wrote:

As this site has gone horribly, horribly downhill, and only frustrates and annoys me most of the time, I'll be leaving indefinitely. If the staff starts caring enough to turn around the direction of the site, changes the "editorial approach" (AKA end the clickbait for one), gets better writers / reviewers back, and the quality of the boards improves, and some other things that need not be mentioned here, I shall return. (I'd like for this not to be edited out, but it seems criticizing the direction of the site without any insults whatsoever is outlawed now.)

Are you talking about the article about Samus being overly sexualized? I don't think that was a bad choice since she is Nintendo related and the picture was talked about all over the comments on Miiverse and even here.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

CanisWolfred

I think he's talking about every article this site has ever posted, Kewlan. I've been here for 5 years, but trust me, there's a good reason I stopped actually reading anything besides reviews here for 4 of them...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Jazzer94

CanisWolfred wrote:

I think he's talking about every article this site has ever posted, Kewlan. I've been here for 5 years, but trust me, there's a good reason I stopped actually reading anything besides reviews here for 4 of them...

I'm thinking it was probably a good choice not to read that Samus article now.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Kewlan

Can you give some examples? I checked a few and I didn't see anything bad...

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Punished_Boss_84

Hmmm I've only been here for a few days so I'm sure the context will come to me eventually...

Edited on by Punished_Boss_84

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6320-8217

VoodooTrumpet

The environment here is far preferable to the toxic anti-Nintendo line you find on a lot of other forums. Hence, why I started coming here.

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8393-7065-0231 | Nintendo Network ID: DieuEtMonDroit

LzWinky

CanisWolfred wrote:

I wouldn't say they're all bad. From my memory, I can only remember only 0-2 controversial posts a month. Everyone has an option regardless of how controversial it is, and I don't think it's right to jump the "click-bait" wagon. The authors may have an actual genuine opinion they'd like to share.

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

theblackdragon

hey guys, can we please get back to this thread's intended purpose? if you're leaving, we wish you the best; if you're returning, welcome back; if you're not leaving or returning, please feel free to go enjoy yourselves in one of our many other available comment threads. thanks in advance, guys! :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

RR529

I know we didn't talk much, but I'll miss your posts @8BitSamurai. It's sad to see you go.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

GuSolarFlare

@8BitSamurai goodbye dude, hope you come back some day!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

mamp

I didn't know @8BitSamurai was leaving

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

ogo79

@8BitSamurai
personally i wouldnt let anything online get to me.
ill be here of you ever come back because im never leaving.
(thats bad news for some)

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Maelstrom

I will have a busy school year with little time for these forums or video games in general. If you need me, I'll be over at the ninsheet forums. However, @brewsky and @Captain_Toad keep @mentioning me when you update. I won't be around enough to continually bump the threads so someone's going to need to do that.

Edited on by Maelstrom

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

WiiWareWave

I'm not sure if I'm going to stick around much longer given TBD's tendency to delete my threads, some I understand, but others like my informal "no score given" review of Fishing Resort which wasn't even reviewed by the staff here gets deleted and I get a warning. Sorry, but this is just really upsetting and just makes me want to quit. I might return soon once I cool off, but I'm not a very happy member right now.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

bezerker99

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

I'm not sure if I'm going to stick around much longer given TBD's tendency to delete my threads, some I understand, but others like my informal "no score given" review of Fishing Resort which wasn't even reviewed by the staff here gets deleted and I get a warning. Sorry, but this is just really upsetting and just makes me want to quit. I might return soon once I cool off, but I'm not a very happy member right now.

Gosh, it's been FOREVER since we played Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic