Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,481 to 2,500 of 3,673

New_3DaSh_XL

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

Today's my first day of school. I know I'm going to be busy with some stuff until at least Sunday, but I doubt I'll be able to post here much if at all for a while, as I suspect my schedule will take up most of my time. Hopefully I'll still have time to come on often enough, though, just posting here in case I disappear for a while!

So, I haven't posted more than a couple posts since this one, so here's the follow-up post.

I have never been so busy (or stressed) in my life. School is taking up almost all of my waking moments, literally. Yesterday was the first time in a week I even had the opportunity to play video games, and I'll just get busier from here. It's likely I'll have some time to post here occasionally, but mostly I'll just be lurking, if that. I need to concentrate all my efforts on school, so that's what I intend to do. Please understand.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

Today's my first day of school. I know I'm going to be busy with some stuff until at least Sunday, but I doubt I'll be able to post here much if at all for a while, as I suspect my schedule will take up most of my time. Hopefully I'll still have time to come on often enough, though, just posting here in case I disappear for a while!

So, I haven't posted more than a couple posts since this one, so here's the follow-up post.

I have never been so busy (or stressed) in my life. School is taking up almost all of my waking moments, literally. Yesterday was the first time in a week I even had the opportunity to play video games, and I'll just get busier from here. It's likely I'll have some time to post here occasionally, but mostly I'll just be lurking, if that. I need to concentrate all my efforts on school, so that's what I intend to do. Please understand.

Untitled
Best of luck with everything you're attempting to do, we know you can do it. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

8BitSamurai

Didn't think I'd be writing this, but it is what it is.

As this site has gone horribly, horribly downhill, and only frustrates and annoys me most of the time, I'll be leaving indefinitely. If the staff starts caring enough to turn around the direction of the site, changes the "editorial approach" (AKA end the clickbait for one), gets better writers / reviewers back, and the quality of the boards improves, and some other things that need not be mentioned here, I shall return. (I'd like for this not to be edited out, but it seems criticizing the direction of the site without any insults whatsoever is outlawed now.)

A huge thanks to everyone on this list (And anyone I forgot on it). You doods are the best in the world. If ya'll are ever in Minnesota's Southwest corner, feel free to hit me up. Also, sorry for fighting with ye doods, @Mickey, @SCAR392, and @skywake.

Well, unless I'm here later to tie up loose ends, that's it, sorry it had to be this way, Team Gimmick.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

Jani-Koblaney

I'll miss ya 8bit

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

MsJubilee

@8BitSamurai Well then goodbye friendo, i will say you will be missed.And who doesn't hate goodbye's.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

8BitSamurai

WildMan wrote:

I'll miss ya 8bit

Don't worry, I'll always be there...

In yer window.

Watching you sleep.

Nah, I kid, in all seriousness send me a PM if you're ever in the area dood. We'll have to play some NBA Jam on Genny since you sold yours.

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

8BitSamurai

Undead_terror wrote:

As long as thee has backloggery then there should be no problem with communicating Untitled well see ya 8bit!

I'm always on my Backloggery

Team Gimmick (A.K.A. The chat at night crew) need send me an email or PM on BL if our IRL reunion ever takes place BTW.

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

FriedSquid

Real sorry to see you leave @8BitSamurai. I understand your frustration with the site and I totally understand if you don't but it would be great to see you come back if things turn out better in the future. I know we don't always agree on everything (I guess I will admit that sanic is pretty cool) but you're definitely one of the best doods here on NL. See ya around, pal. Stay f4st.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

8BitSamurai

@Squid

I might come back some day, but I just can't see it with the downward spiral this site is going down.

Just remember to go f45t. Sanic f45t, or Shadough f45t, it duznt matur, juts goh f45t.

FriedSquid

8BitSamurai wrote:

@Squid

I might come back some day, but I just can't see it with the downward spiral this site is going down.

Just remember to go f45t. Sanic f45t, or Shadough f45t, it duznt matur, juts goh f45t.

You bet I will. I'll go f45t for you. I'll go f45st for you, me, and Maria.

I'll go f45t. I'll go f45t for all of us!!

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

8BitSamurai

Squid wrote:

8BitSamurai wrote:

@Squid

Our crew wilz haevs REVEANJ!11 Is this reunion gonna be on or will it be on?

I swear my flipper on it.

Jani-Koblaney

Squid wrote:

8BitSamurai wrote:

@Squid

You'll go f45t for a state park?

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

ThePirateCaptain

@8BitSamurai
You will be missed friend. This site has changed a lot in the mere three years I've been visiting, but people change as well. I hope to see you on Backloggery every now and then.

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Captain_Toad

Bye, 8-bitsamurai...

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Wheeler

@8BitSamurai: Going to miss you pal. The Video Game Music Thread just got lonely.

Wheeler

Ryno

@8BitSamurai: [youtube:5eYHUDz_WFk]

Just kidding man. "Rare Downloads" for Lyfe! Stay in touch, but don't call to much. If I am ever passing through the flat part of the country I will take you up on the offer to play some Urban Champion on the Retron. If you ever get a SNES/PS1 fan site up and running I will be the first to sign up. Peace, in the middle east.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic