Forums

Topic: The sales, discounts, and deals thread

Posts 421 to 440 of 536

JaxonH

Life Is Strange: True Colors preorder on sale for $34.99 at BestBuy

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/life-is-strange-true-colors-nint...

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

NintendoByNature

Yea, and walmart still has xenoblade chronicles 2 digitally for sale at $41.99

NintendoByNature

Vortexeo

It looks like SMT5 is %30 off on the eShop atm. I have to admit, I didn't think the digital version of the game would go on sale so quickly. I haven't even made it through the games I got during Christmas but I see CrossCode on sale too and I don't think I can resist

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

NintendoByNature

All the blaster master zero games and the 8bit bloodstained games are on sale. For about $25-30, you can grab all 5 and have a great time.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Doom 2016 is on sale on the eshop for 9.99. It might finally be time.

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

Go for it, @NintendoByNature ..... That's the only Doom game I've played! I assume you have a fair idea what it's basically about?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

NintendoByNature

@BruceCM oh for sure. I've played doom 1, 2, beat 3, and 64. Never doom eternal or 2016 though.

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

Sega is currently running its spring sale on both the Switch and 3DS eShops. The latter is of particular note as this includes many valued Atlus RPGs, including series like Etrian Odyssey, Shin Megami Tensei, Persona, as well as standalone titles like Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology and Stella Glow.

Source, though it isn't a comprehensive list: https://www.nintendo.com/store/sales-and-deals/#sega

Edit: I presume for now that this is North America only - possibly even just the US - but I do hope other territories receive something similar.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx between persona and SMT, I'm still unsure which game is a must between those two franchises. I'll definitely grab one if someone nudges me in a specific direction.

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature I don't have any experience with either franchise and am in the same boat. XD Any recommendations would be welcome! I already had a Discord acquaintance recommend Devil Survivor Overclocked.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx hah nice. I honestly get so confused since all the SMT games sound familiar on 3ds 🤣. If someone chimes in and tells us, that would be great.

NintendoByNature

Ralizah

@NintendoByNature @Tyranexx Shin Megami Tensei IV and its sequel, Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse, are essential JRPGs between their awesome synth-heavy soundtracks, addictive monster-collecting gameplay where you'll negotiate with and fuse together entities based on real world folklore, tight and challenging turn-based combat, evocative settings, and dark stories where you'll navigate apocalyptic conflicts between gods and demons. SMT IV, as is standard for the series, also features multiple routes and endings depending on choices you make throughout the game.

The Persona Q games on 3DS are spinoffs that cross over characters from mainline Persona games with the gameplay of the Etrian Odyssey series. Not a great place to start if you're an Atlus virgin, as they assume familiarity with characters from Persona 3 - 5.

Devil Survivor: Overclocked was actually my first MegaTen and, indeed, is a good place to start if you like tactical RPGs. It combines the hip urban aesthetic of something like The World Ends With You with the monsters and apocalyptic themes from the SMT games. It's an expanded re-release of a Nintendo DS game.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

NintendoByNature

@Ralizah thanks again! Might grab 4 or apocalypse. Put that one in the ol backlog.

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic