Forums

Topic: The sales, discounts, and deals thread

Posts 401 to 420 of 536

Tyranexx

I'm highly considering picking up Torna from the sale since physical listings have it at more than double MSRP right now. I still kick myself for not picking it up when I had the chance. Good news is I already have XC2 physical.

A lot of my Steam wishlist is on sale too, but I'll probably only cave for a Ys title or two since my current laptop can't handle anything too intense...Optimally at least.

(As an aside, I really hope the Switch gets both Memories of Celceta and Ys Seven at some point)

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Ralizah

@Tyranexx Do it. Torna is great. Legitimately my favorite Xenoblade game to date.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Tyranexx

@Ralizah The more I think about it, the more I think I WILL grab Torna lol. I still need to play the base game - I've been told it's better to go in release order to avoid spoilers - but at least I'll have it!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

Xyphon22

One day I'll get around to booting up the ole Wii U and finally finish XCX, then I can finally get this, too. But probably not in the next five days before the sale ends.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

BruceCM

Yeah, Torna was clearly intended to be played after XC2, @Tyranexx .... Perhaps buying that will help ensure you do play it, though?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Matt_Barber

Torna was originally intended to be presented between Chapters 7 and 8 of XC2, before getting put back to the DLC in order to keep the project on track, so that would be the ideal time to play it. It sets the scene for a couple of late plot twists that I didn't fully appreciate on a first play though, at any rate.

That said, finishing the main game first won't spoil Torna though, while it has some major spoilers for the earlier chapters. So, if you want to tackle them one at a time, that's indeed the better order.

Matt_Barber

Snatcher

I wanted to ask, I have two gift cards both with 25 bucks on em, So I can't buy a full price game with it, but a game on sale however.

So I was thinking Xeno blade 2? or DBZ Kak? I need help LMAO.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@NintendoByNature Cosco I think, why do you ask?

Also I want to add that I could also Try to buy more then one game, if they are on sale, so if you guys have any Cool games that are on sale the moment, Such as the once piece games, Please tell me what you think.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@NintendoByNature Well I was just trying to figure out what to use this cash on during the ongoing digital sales.

JaxonH

1TB micro SD for $109

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HCPTMJG/?

Also, Neo TWEWY (the SEQUEL to the DS game) is on sale for $30 on Amazon and $14.99 on Walmart (in store pickup only)

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

Deal deal deal!

For anyone looking for 5.1 surround, check this out. $1000 MSRP for $250. Probably needs a receiver though.

https://electronics.woot.com/offers/klipsch-reference-5-1-cha...

Edited on by JaxonH

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

NintendoByNature

@JaxonH yea I grabbed neo. Never played either game but for 15, I jumped on it.

NintendoByNature

JaxonH

@NintendoByNature
Massive score.

I think you'll like it. It's such a unique game

Tyranexx

Matt_Barber wrote:

Torna was originally intended to be presented between Chapters 7 and 8 of XC2, before getting put back to the DLC in order to keep the project on track, so that would be the ideal time to play it. It sets the scene for a couple of late plot twists that I didn't fully appreciate on a first play though, at any rate.

That said, finishing the main game first won't spoil Torna though, while it has some major spoilers for the earlier chapters. So, if you want to tackle them one at a time, that's indeed the better order.

Thanks, appreciate the info!

@BruceCM Heh, perhaps. We'll see. I did cave and buy it at any rate!

JaxonH

Switch OLED bundle with Smash, Mario Kart and (free) $50 Gamestop Gift Card

https://www.gamestop.com/nav-switch-consoles-new/products/swi...

Xyphon22

Okay, recommendation needed. I don't have any money on my account and don't feel like adding any on, so I'm limiting myself to one game from the sale that I can afford with my gold coins. I think I've narrowed it down to three. They are Far: Lone Sails, Citizens of Space, and 7 Billion Humans. Any thoughts on which to get? (And yes, I have played Citizens of Earth and all of Tomorrow Corporation's previous games and liked them all).

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic