Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 88,661 to 88,680 of 96,521

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx It does seem that way, yeah. I know Knoebels is open for most of the year, but not for at least a good chunk of winter. So it would start opening sometime during the spring. April, I think? And thanks - Disney World is the one I want to go to the most, actually! There's a lot of things I'd love to experience over there... I'd say it's the amusement park that I want to go to the most. <3 It might be a while before I go there, but wish me luck!

I got SMA4 for the same reason as well. I can't blame you... it's got some truly challenging levels for sure. Gotcha on the Animal Crossing series. They're a real time sink for sure, at least before you start to get your fill of the game. It's been a while since I played New Horizons, so Tia and the others are wondering where I've been.

All righty cool. Whenever you decide to get to it. Hopefully I'll be able to get the time to play it at launch, depends on how busy I get.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher So, I realize that tha backround would be borderline impossible to do because of its art style. The sky leads into the sidewalk and it's out of my skill level to make that work. I'm sorry, I really am. I still have this, though.
Untitled
I hope you like it, even if I couldn't get the backround to work, and I'm sorry I got your hopes up about a 100% colored image.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Snatcher

@EllaTheQueen6 I love it! Her hair looks perfect and her skirt is just fantastic! To see this panel colored is amazing! Don’t worry about the background! Like I would have loved it with or without and you coloring on Komi is amazing! Plus if you want, the black and white can work with the scene if you choose to view it a certain way, as too tadano, is focused on Komi’s dance! At least that how I choose to see it!

Untitled

Thank you again for doing this for me! As I’m sure it was hard and you didn’t have too.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

EllaTheQueen6

@Eel Unfortunately, I'm using a rip-off photoshop and I dunno how to do that. Ok I lied I probably could if I tried, but I don't feel like figuring it out righ tnow
@Snatcher Really, no problem man. As I said, I had nothing else to do, so this provided entertainment for a while.

Snatcher

@EllaTheQueen6 Im glad it did! I look forward to your next work! Whenever it may be.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher Well, thanks! I'm mostly proud of the eyes and the skirt. I spent over an hour getting the colors and design in the skirt just right, and the eyes just fit Komi in my opinion. Still a bit sad I couldn't get the background for ya, though

Snatcher

@EllaTheQueen6 Oh yeah I noticed that! The eyes look amazing. I think an hour is pretty impressive.

How you feel is how you feel, I can’t change that, but I do hope it makes you feel better to know that I Love it regardless!

card-crunch78

So I finally drew a genderbent version of my persona, and now I'm inspired to draw some more of her.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

blindsquirrel

EllaTheQueen6 wrote:

@Eel Unfortunately, I'm using a rip-off photoshop and I dunno how to do that. Ok I lied I probably could if I tried, but I don't feel like figuring it out righ tnow
@Snatcher Really, no problem man. As I said, I had nothing else to do, so this provided entertainment for a while.

Is that rip off photoshop called photopea?

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

jedgamesguy

Started a new Stardew Valley save the other week and made it to mid summer. Haven’t gotten the mushroom cave yet but I’ve found some decent income through some exhaustive farming that takes up half my stamina before 9am.

Don’t even know where to find clay though, I need a silo to feed my chickens!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

EllaTheQueen6

@blindsquarel No, it's called paint.net (Not a website, I don't know where that link goes don't click it) and it's basically photoshop but it's free and easier to use but also kind of dumbed down.

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyBird That's cause no one's pointed a gun at my head and told me to play it yet

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyBird I don't like MHA or Harry Potter

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyBird Can I play it in Japanese, or do I have to deal with the absolutely god awful dub?

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyBird I hate dubs. I hate them on a personal level.

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyBird It is LITERALLY the full experience to play the original with subtitles. The dub is for people who can't read subtitles or doesn't have the attention span
Story. I like games with story. Art is also a big deciding factor. Though if someone puts a gun to my head about it, like Seef with Undertale, I'll put it on my "I promise I'll play it later bro, too poor right now" list

EllaTheQueen6

Oh, by the way, everyone, I made a new friend.
Her name is Juliet, she lives in Saudi Arabia and she does student council with me.

card-crunch78

All those people who work on video games of questionable quality...well, I don't really want to say anything but suddenly I feel bad for the people in those offices who have families to feed and most of us keep hoping they lose their jobs.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic