Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 88,681 to 88,700 of 96,570

EllaTheQueen6

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

EllaTheQueen6

Alright, what did I post thinking it was innocent but it wasn't this time?

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyBird Oh, ok then.

Scooby-Doo

@EllaTheQueen6 Xenoblade Chronicles 3 related, maybe. It sounds like it.
Unrelated, but have to say it, why is that maths is either really easy or really hard. I can't really get a grasp on it at higher levels, but at lower levels, I swear that I know all of it already, and there's no middle ground to get used to the tricky parts.

Edited on by Scooby-Doo

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

EllaTheQueen6

Haha, my mom laughed at my school project where I talked about how men and women are equal because I forgot she's a stupid feminists who hates men

Fun

Snatcher

@EaglyBird Gonk! You said Gonk! I wanna Gonk! When do I Gonk! Gonk! Gonk!
I don’t watch dunky often at all, so he’s not meant to be taken seriously at all right?

@EllaTheQueen6 Won’t change your mind but, I agree with Eagly it’s a great dub! But the like they also said you can play it In JP just fine!

I love being hated for being born a gender I didn’t ask for Yaaay! (Btw I’m not saying I dislike feminist nor do i think it’s about hating men)

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher Meh, I really do just hate dubs. I'm fine with subtitles.
Yay being hated for a gender let's goooo
Seriously, I can't wait till I move out so I don't have to deal with her anymore, we share basically no similar beliefs about the world. Now, of course, I don't care what you believe or anything, except for when it comes to straight up discrimination. I wanna grow up already, I don't care about how hard being an adult is, I want out of here. Like, ma'am, men are not stupid. Men and women are equal, but she can't realize that. I completely forgot that she could see what I turned in, and I swear to god laughing in your daughters face because she's not a stupid feminist does not make her think you're some holy being who deserves respect. Not all feminism is bad, it just sucks that feminism used to be about equal rights, but now it's slowly dissolving into women being on top of the world. That could just be my mom, though.

Eel

@EllaTheQueen6 I'm not an expert, but I am under the impression that's called "misandry", not "feminism".

Anyhow let's avoid going too deep into the subject.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

@EllaTheQueen6 That’s just fine! The JP sub of course is fantastic! The game is just great honestly so as long as you play it, do so however it makes you comfortable.

(Btw this sentence is not saying you are a feminist) If anything you probably would be considered more of a feminist then your mother is, I as I’m pretty sure it’s supposed to include equality, for (woman to have equality of course) and you can’t really get that if you end up hating the opposite gender, so I think it’s what @Eel said, or maybe I’m just turned around on the definition idk lol.

Either way what you or you mother believes it’s not ok for her to just laugh at your paper because she doesn’t agree with it, if anything that means your becoming your own person, but I guess she doesn’t want that?

Whatever the case is it sounds like you are more mature in this situation anyway, because at least you’re not laughing at people papers to their face. So honestly it just sounds like your mother, and the negative minority is usually the loudest, not the most.

Honestly I’m not really good with topics like this, and if I have gotten anything wrong I would love to be corrected by someone with more knowledge of the subject then I do.

And you just keep being you, keep having your opinions and being a living human being lol.

Alright eel this is the last I will say If the subject subject.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

card-crunch78

I'm listening to epic Japanese action music and imagining my persona fighting off enemy soldiers using his agility, claws and fire...only to get shot in the leg with an arrow, then suddenly an unknown savior rescues him and takes out the remaining soldiers for me.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheQueen6 Honestly, I would second Fire Emblem (I've recommended Awakening to you before and I stick with that.)
Also, a lot of dubs are really good and to be honest it wouldn't matter most of the time although it makes sense to go with JP for things set in Japan. (Seriously though, the Xenoblade dubs are hilarious because they're super British, you've got Scottish and Welsh accents and those both sound lovely and the main protagonist of 2 is Cockney which is funny.)
Also, that eel was making a symbol that's very important in the third Xenoblade game, it tends to symbolise eternity (I've seen it in other stuff, like a rubbish book I got out the library once.) A closely interlinked (heh) symbol is the ourobouros symbol, either that or they're both that.
G'night.

Edited on by TeaCatherine

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Kermit1doesmath

me: time to go on reddit and check what's goin' on

sees post about Drake's bra collection

me: that's enough internet for me today

dysgraphia awareness human

Tyranexx

@MarioLover92 Yep, most theme parks close early/late fall (depends on if they deal with Halloween events in my experience) and open early to late spring again. Kinda hard to do much past that in more temperate climates. Plus, rides, paths, etc. can be much harder to maintain and keep safe in cold weather. Good luck! I've been to both US Disneys, once for Disneyland + Disney California Adventure, twice regarding Magic Kingdom in Florida and once for the other three main parks there. I was very young the first time I went to MK, but I visited the main four Florida parks with my family back in 2011.

I also considered getting Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, but I prefer the original and SMAS versions. The catch is I'm sure I'd like any Animal Crossing game I try, but it's an obvious trap when it comes to my nature. XD Plus I'd be highly tempted to play New Horizons "properly" without messing with the system clock, so collecting the seasonal stuff would take me forever.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher Ima start Senko. I woulda staretd your other one you wanted, but I wanna do Senko first.

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx Both of them?! You're lucky! I'd love to visit both myself. Disney World just happens to be slightly closer to my area, which is why I currently have my eyes set on that one, but it's still quite a lot of states away - maybe like one plane trip. When I first learned about those parks long ago as a kid, I was a bit worried that there might be too many thrill rides... I had an awful, awful experience with a roller coaster when I was 7. That's probably one reason why I just never went. I know that's not really the case, at least with Disney World, I know there's quite a bit of attractions I'd like to experience there. Thanks for the luck, pal... I realize that I might sound a bit sappy, but it really did mean a lot to me.

Honestly, I agree with you on the original Super Mario Bros. I much prefer the NES original and the All-Stars remaster. Simply because you get a much larger screen resolution, and it just wasn't designed for the Game Boy to begin with. I like Deluxe's bonus content, but that screen crunch isn't very fun to deal with. I think it had slightly different physics compared to the original game, too. Yeah getting all the seasonal items and DIYs in New Horizons would take a long time for sure. I'd just get whatever the game gives me, or I'd have friends gift me the stuff I'm missing.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

card-crunch78

I don’t get the appeal behind posting GIFs of people with incredibly terrible dental problems.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Snatcher

What the actual #, what the heck is this………..like….this is creepy, this is just, and why is he smiling like that come on dude why? Why are you proud of this? It’s creepy, it’s freaky! It’s gross, and I hope, I just hope there were no minors throwing bras at him because oh my god.(unless you have to be 18 to go, in that case I can at least rest easy somewhat) I’m going be sick, just I have no words for this he actually is looking proud while displaying a bunch of woman’s bras, he could have at least donated them or something, but look at him he’s collecting them like trading cards. that’s so sick.

Untitled

Btw do you have a Reddit? And I only ask because there is someone there with the same gif in the comments lol, and it’s the perfect gif to describe my reaction.

Edited on by Snatcher

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic