Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 88,641 to 88,660 of 96,570

Scooby-Doo

@EllaTheQueen6 And then the truth and logic does hit you, yes. Often with the force of a bus, or at least a minibus.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyBird And probably not for a few years
I was gonna make a Michael Jackson joke but I forgot it midway while typing it

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Kermit1doesmath

@EaglyBird THANK YOU!!! TEAM GONK FOREVER!!!

don't give your kids a Michael Jackson themed bed.

dysgraphia awareness human

EllaTheQueen6

Did @Princess_Lilly block me or did she die?

EllaTheQueen6

@BobTheBunkerGuy Oh, ok. Thank you. I forgot she (She? He? I dunno) was taking a break

Kermit1doesmath

@EaglyBird Skyrimfield will score a 7, I feel it in my Minecraft Skyrim skin.

it's time to gonk

dysgraphia awareness human

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyBird Animal Crossing (Ima try to figure out how to transfer my data from my aunts Switch to mine cause I don't wanna start again) Xenoblade because @TeaCatherine will be me if I don't. And, atcually, just go look at my game collection idiot. There's a reason NL has that feature

blindsquirrel

EaglyBird wrote:

So Starfield drops tomorrow and bethesda has been holding back review codes. Any last minute predictions about its quality
Also calling it now Wario and Waluigi are going to be dlc mario wonder characters

@OwlHighway1Revisited it’s gonking time

That’s good advice

@EllaTheQueen6 out kf curiosity what games do you plan on getting on switch when you get one?

@BobTheBunkerGuy the forces are growing

Untitled

I leave and we are on the Fiddlevengers. I come back and now it’s the guardians of honk.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine So me and my classmates were learning about the Boston tea party...
Untitled

Snatcher

EaglyBird wrote:

@Snatcher it is accomplished
Untitled

Yaaay! Team Gonk!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher By the way almost doen with schoolwork and I can work on Komi soon
Wait hol' on scratch that I'm gonna take a shwoer after school THEN work on Komi.
Sorry lol

Edited on by EllaTheQueen6

Snatcher

EllaTheQueen6 wrote:

@TeaCatherine So me and my classmates were learning about the Boston tea party...
Untitled

Lmao!

Don’t worry it’s alright! Take as much time as you need! You can’t rush art!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

DiamondCore

Random Fact: There’s an easy-to-follow pattern for the release date of each Mario Kart DLC wave.

On the Nintendo News channel (specifically the “Mario Kart 8 Deluxe” channel) on the switch, about 3 months after the release of the past dlc wave, they will recap 2 out of the 8 courses from the prior wave per week or per other week, then after around exactly 1 month, the next wave will be announced and/or released.
I figured this out back when wave 2 released, and this is how I figured out when wave 3 was likely to release and I was close iirc.
Wave 4 and 5 worked a little differently from this pattern though, instead of coming out a month after the last recap batch of the prior wave, it came out either 2 weeks after or a month and a half after.

I assume the wave 5 recaps will start soon, and after the last recap batch from wave 5, I assume the wave 6 full trailer will come around 1 month after from this pattern

Pretty much inactive
-=-=-=-
Development (B)log: https://diamondcore.itch.io/monochromia-dcs
Reviews: https://letterboxd.com/diamondcore/
Currently Playing: Suprisingly, nothing.

Tyranexx

@MarioLover92 It's pretty normal for most theme parks to have reduced or non-existent hours depending on the season. I know many that aren't Disney are typically closed during the winter months. At least in more temperate climates. I highly recommend Disney! At least the main parks. Never been to the related water parks, though I've heard those can be pretty fun too. Disney World has more to it though since they have more space to work with in Florida.

The main reason I bought Super Mario Advance 4 was for the e-reader levels, though some were hard enough I didn't finish them. I did try all of them however. I love many franchises, but I can't usually marathon many games in a row unless they're very short. I just came back to TotK after a break. As for Animal Crossing, I've yet to play a game since, while they're very casual, I don't wanna get sucked into the cycle of constantly checking my town/island, then being berated when I return again in months or years lol.

Leaning more towards buying Super Mario Bros Wonder not Day one, but probably launch weekend. I'm well into my haunt swing by then, so I'd get no time to play that Friday along with work stuff. We'll see when I take my break weekend though..... We're open five weekends this year not including the dress rehearsal weekend (Not doing that weekend because of a cousin's wedding). I might pick up Twilight Princess Picross for jre occasional puzzle next time I play a 3DS game when it enters my rotation.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher Schoolwork's done, body is clean, hair is clean and soaking wet (Screw my thick hair, absorbs way too much water for way too many hours) and I'm now working on Komi!

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx It does seem that way, yeah. I know Knoebels is open for most of the year, but not for at least a good chunk of winter. So it would start opening sometime during the spring. April, I think? And thanks - Disney World is the one I want to go to the most, actually! There's a lot of things I'd love to experience over there... I'd say it's the amusement park that I want to go to the most. <3 It might be a while before I go there, but wish me luck!

I got SMA4 for the same reason as well. I can't blame you... it's got some truly challenging levels for sure. Gotcha on the Animal Crossing series. They're a real time sink for sure, at least before you start to get your fill of the game. It's been a while since I played New Horizons, so Tia and the others are wondering where I've been.

All righty cool. Whenever you decide to get to it. Hopefully I'll be able to get the time to play it at launch, depends on how busy I get.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher So, I realize that tha backround would be borderline impossible to do because of its art style. The sky leads into the sidewalk and it's out of my skill level to make that work. I'm sorry, I really am. I still have this, though.
Untitled
I hope you like it, even if I couldn't get the backround to work, and I'm sorry I got your hopes up about a 100% colored image.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic