Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 88,321 to 88,340 of 96,503

Anti-Matter

@AnVold
I was 12 years old when hearing the news about the death of Lady Diana and I keep repeating my words "The Paparazi made Lady Diana died".
It was like a death that shouldn't happen.
Since then, I keep remember 31 August 1997 was the date of Lady Diana's death.

Anti-Matter

AnVold

@Anti-Matter but what about Henri Paul who was drunked and who was responsible for the crash? Many car accidents happens because of drunken people.

GOIDA!
I hear ZOV.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1060-2447-4147 | 3DS Friend Code: 1092-0244-9690 | My Nintendo: Sunstrider

Snatcher

@EllaTheQueen6 Wait really? Oh shoot if that’s the case I really must of been sleeping on the game! I didn’t think it was much!

@EaglyBird It’s a game that uses hololive streamers as characters Ella will probably answer this question better then me, because I haven’t really seen it, but that’s pretty much the flour for you cake.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

blindsquirrel

Apparently Nintendo took everything off the 3DS eshop except for Nintendo selects. Kinda random they allow those to be viewed still, but any other game is a no go.

@OwlHighway1Revisited
To be fair I don’t fully understand what a gray Jedi was. From my understanding, isn’t it just when a Jedi disassociates themself from the Jedi, but still follows a similar code? ( hopefully that makes sense )

Edited on by blindsquirrel

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

EllaTheQueen6

EaglyBird wrote:

@EllaTheQueen6 whats a holocure?

Holocure is a game where you run around as Hololive characters and kill enemies. It's free, go play it. You don't even need to watch Hololive to enjoy it.
@Snatcher Go play Holocure or I'll snatcher your bank account

Edited on by EllaTheQueen6

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

MarioVillager92

@blindsquarel Huh, that's a bit... unexpected. I'd imagine you still can't buy those in the eShop anymore?

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Tyranexx

@MarioLover92 Silver Dollar City is pretty fun IMO, though it is a bit pricey. Great rides, some fantastic shows, and some neat theming. I've been there a few times, though it is a drive. The whole Branson area is a tourist destination sorta like Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge in Tennessee if you're familiar. I've heard of Knoebels and would like to check it out in Penn someday, along with Hersheypark. Distance is a factor sadly.

Glad you're enjoying your time with Disney Illusion Island. That's a game I'd like to try sometime, but it'll be a long while.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

blindsquirrel

@OwlHighway1Revisited
Speaking of Nintendo selects, Nintendo should do a run of those for the switches last year. Just take the games released in the first 3 years or so and make some selects out of em.

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx All righty gotcha, thanks for the heads up. It does sound like it's worth the asking price. Yeah Knoebels is a fantastic place for sure, I definitely recommend it if you happen to head on over to Pennsylvania. They've got something for everyone there, too. I've not been to Hersheypark, but my brother has, so that's on my bucket list as well.

Me too! It's a nice game for me to play before Super Mario Bros. Wonder comes out, too. I also wanna play Sonic Superstars, though Mario's on a higher priority for me. I was actually considering replaying Super Mario 3D World before I get Wonder... though I should still probably focus on stuff like Tears of the Kingdom and the Xenoblade games.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

EllaTheQueen6

I've put 6 AI characters in a room together

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

MarioVillager92

@blindsquarel Ok I figured. Yeah that would be cool if they had the Nintendo Selects line for the Switch, I could see them doing that honestly. They've done it for the Wii, 3DS, and Wii U. Plus back in the day, they've had the Player's Choice line with older consoles like the SNES.

card-crunch78

Say that I want to get a gaming PC (just to play one video game that hasn't gotten a Switch or PS4 release announced yet), but I'm broke. How much is the cheapest I should get, like...say, $200? $300 at most?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

WaffleBoat

@HenryKibble
Depends on the games run requirements. If it's a low end graphics game then I’d say get a 20$ cheap laptop. steam CAN run on chromebooks. (It also would help to know the game).

Edited on by WaffleBoat

I fear no man
but that thing:
The carrot minigame from bowser's inside story
it scares me

MarioVillager92

@HenryKibble Yeah, it depends on what game you're setting your sights on. That would determine the cost of what kind of PC you'd need. What game are you thinking of if you don't mind me asking?

blindsquirrel

@HenryKibble
Depends on the game. But is it on PS5? If so, it might be cheaper just to buy a console instead of a PC, assuming the game needs something that powerful to run.

@OwlHighway1Revisited @MarioLover92
A selects line could also help bolster game sales, but that may not be needed at this point.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic