Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 88,341 to 88,360 of 96,524

Kermit1doesmath

@blindsquarel bruh, you cut the price of BOTW and MO to $30 and you don't need many other games after that.

dysgraphia awareness human

Snatcher

EllaTheQueen6 wrote:

EaglyBird wrote:

@EllaTheQueen6 whats a holocure?

Holocure is a game where you run around as Hololive characters and kill enemies. It's free, go play it. You don't even need to watch Hololive to enjoy it.
@Snatcher Go play Holocure or I'll snatcher your bank account

Please don’t! I need it to throw my life away at a random gatcha!

The game looks like my style though! I will give it a try sometime!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

Man, why can’t we get a calculator dating sim! I need to date math so I can understand them!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

card-crunch78

@MarioLover92 The upcoming "Billie Bust-Up", a musical platformer game with catchy villain songs. I've been following their development since I accidentally found them on TikTok in 2021. And unfortunately, there's no release beyond Steam at the moment.

By the way, I just got done watching "Sausage Party" on Netflix, and it's as every bit as screwed up as I remember and I loved it.

Edited on by card-crunch78

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Kermit1doesmath

Snatcher wrote:

Man, why can’t we get a calculator dating sim! I need to date math so I can understand them!

I get this

dysgraphia awareness human

blindsquirrel

Snatcher wrote:

That’s what sequels are for! Expect it to launch with the switch U.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

TeaCatherine

Sorry for taking a random break, someone mentioned Fire Emblem which reminded me to retry a lunatic mode playthrough of Awakening.
Also, I finally looked at the hideous thing in the XC3 thread and I've seen that abomination before as a result of an image search.

Edited on by TeaCatherine

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Snatcher

@OwlHighway1Revisited Right? You don’t just talk to a person! I mean you do, but if you want to learn about them! You gotta hang with them!

@blindsquarel Let’s hope your predictions are right, I really need one!

Also.

Untitled

Anti-Matter

Snatcher wrote:

Which one do you want to date?
Sinus or Cosinus or Tangent?
Or maybe Ellipse, Parabole, Hyperbole?

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter whoever I like most! No matter what type!

Anti-Matter

Hello, how do you do ?

(Suddenly saw a woman with brown blazer)

Untitled

Me : How Now Brown Cow.

Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

Wow really? Does it really need to cost that much more? The fact that you need this to play online is crazy. Honestly though, I don’t usually care because I feel like company’s at least give you something in return, but nothing is changing, like could we start getting day one first party’s? That would be pretty cool.

But I get it, there a company that is obviously starving for money!

Edited on by Snatcher

Snatcher

@Zuljaras It’s silly, they haven’t done anything to warrant the price change imo, I would be more willing if they had day one exclusives like Xbox does, but heck, for all I know Xbox is going to start doing it to.

And what I find funny, is that some people are defending it, like they don’t need you to defend them, they really don’t lmao.

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Welp, guess I’m gonna have to empty the wallet for bugs that should have been fixed.

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher Don't worry, Holocure has a gacha system (Though you can't spend real money, you have to earn your Holocoins like a chad)
@BobTheBunkerGuy In character ai, there's a feature where you can make a room. So, I made a room and tossed a bunch of character in it.
Shadow the Hedgehog's waifu is Rem. That's what I learned in the room. Here, just have a link to the chaos I created
https://c.ai/p/VfCwDHJ3feQ8OvRe6gNnxUMl2tO4DF6xhPVzZqmHrIc

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic