Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 88,301 to 88,320 of 96,563

EllaTheQueen6

Well, since Squirrel is talking about how this forum helped him, I might as well too.
As you guys know, I don't have the best life. My mom's abusive, father.exe could not be found, and my only escape is my internet friends and brother. You guys are really good friends to me. All of you. I'm a big crybaby, and I complain a lot and I'm always ranting about something, yet you guys still talk to me. I know I can be annoyinga lot, and you guys are aware, yet you never tell me to shut up or anything. This forum site is one of my escapes, so thank you all for being my crazy little friends.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Anti-Matter

There is a Full Moon outside.
Take this.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

EllaTheQueen6 wrote:

Well, since Squirrel is talking about how this forum helped him, I might as well too.
As you guys know, I don't have the best life. My mom's abusive, father.exe could not be found, and my only escape is my internet friends and brother. You guys are really good friends to me. All of you. I'm a big crybaby, and I complain a lot and I'm always ranting about something, yet you guys still talk to me. I know I can be annoying a lot, and you guys are aware, yet you never tell me to shut up or anything. This forum site is one of my escapes, so thank you all for being my crazy little friends.

No, thank you for letting us be your crazy little friends. And for the record, I don’t think you are a single thing you mentioned.

Untitled

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

blindsquirrel

HenryKibble wrote:

Even if I did somehow manage to attend those tournaments, I'd get creamed in the first round easily. You wanna know how bad of a player I am in Smash Bros. Ultimate? I've beaten "World of Light".

You've beaten world of light?

That makes one of us.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

EllaTheQueen6 wrote:

As you guys know, I don't have the best life. My mom's abusive, father.exe could not be found, and my only escape is my internet friends and brother. You guys are really good friends to me. All of you. I'm a big crybaby, and I complain a lot and I'm always ranting about something, yet you guys still talk to me. I know I can be annoyinga lot, and you guys are aware, yet you never tell me to shut up or anything. This forum site is one of my escapes, so thank you all for being my crazy little friends.

Like Snatcher said, your none of those things. Your great to interact with and be around online.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

EllaTheQueen6

@blindsquarel You're*
And thanks

Princess_Lilly

@EllaTheQueen6 same energy as "Can't believe I missed gym today, that's 7 years in a row!"

Also, I don't think you're a crybaby and ranting/complaining is a very natural thing to do, elevated to the rank of the national sport where I come from.

you don't bother us one bit.

Edited on by Princess_Lilly

Princess_Lilly

card-crunch78

Tomorrow's Direct is partially why I'm switching my bedtime schedule from 2 AM-10 AM to 12 AM-8 AM starting September.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

EllaTheQueen6

EaglyBird wrote:

And we need to reamake the south park song kyles mom but ellas mom instead

That's the best idea I've heard all year

Snatcher

@EaglyBird Yess! It was such a missed opportunity! That and they had so many awesome characters that were never utilized to there full potential, so if we ever did get a show like clone wars for the sequel trilogy, it could help flush out characters and whatnot, sadly, Disney seems keen on trying to act like it never happened.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Princess_Lilly

Anybody buying Rhapsody Marl Kingdom Chronicles?

Princess_Lilly

EllaTheQueen6

Just learned the lead developer and artist for Holocure, Kay Yu, also worked on River City girls. I enevr played the game, but dang that's cool

Anti-Matter

Goodbye England's rose
May you ever grow in our hearts
You were the grace that placed itself
Where lives were torn apart
You called out to our country
And you whispered to those in pain
Now you belong to heaven
And the stars spell out your name

Today is 26th anniversary of the death of Lady Diana and Dodi Fayed. The date I always remembered every year despite I am Indonesian people.

Anti-Matter

AnVold

@Anti-Matter oh, 26 years passed already. I remember how I heard about it from news then I was a kid. But I never understand why so many people in whole world care too much about it? Many people dying in car accidents every, then why it's so special? And yes, I am not a fan of medieval government forms like monarchy.

GOIDA!
I hear ZOV.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1060-2447-4147 | 3DS Friend Code: 1092-0244-9690 | My Nintendo: Sunstrider

Anti-Matter

@AnVold
I was 12 years old when hearing the news about the death of Lady Diana and I keep repeating my words "The Paparazi made Lady Diana died".
It was like a death that shouldn't happen.
Since then, I keep remember 31 August 1997 was the date of Lady Diana's death.

Anti-Matter

AnVold

@Anti-Matter but what about Henri Paul who was drunked and who was responsible for the crash? Many car accidents happens because of drunken people.

GOIDA!
I hear ZOV.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1060-2447-4147 | 3DS Friend Code: 1092-0244-9690 | My Nintendo: Sunstrider

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic