Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 79,121 to 79,140 of 96,481

EllaTheQueen6

@Eel Ok, yeah, I didn't get the captcha thing at all, I just tried to log it and it said it somehow failed. I've had issues with stuff like this before, including extremely fast requests from my computer, which were not from me, as one Monday I tried logging in, and it said there were fast requests that were not humanely possible, and my computer hadn't been turned on during the weekend. I'll definitely bring up these issues in the feedback thread, thank you.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

EllaTheQueen6

@Eel Yeah, I know that if it's sending requests while I'm away I almost certainly have a virus. I just don't know where the virus came from, as I only downloaded software I knew was safe. Windows summary also says I'm completely fine. I also don't know why it would only be pulling requests from this site. This is a school laptop, is it possible it's school bloatware sending requests? I mean, I don't think it is, but is it a possibility?

EllaTheQueen6

@Owl1 Ok, give me a minute and I can help you.

EllaTheQueen6

@Eel Yeah, I figured it might've been a possibility, but I just wasn't sure, I don't know much about tech. Like, I can code in Pyhton and maybe build a computer if I tried hard enough, but that's about it. I don't know much about web browsers and how they works and what can send requests and what can't, tech is more my brother's specialty.
Edit: Might be aimed at the site because it's not a site that would generally be visisted by a school laptop. Like, I've also gotten the request issue for a few other sites, and all of them are sites that wouldn't generally be visited by a online schooled kid, like Pixiv and Booth and face tracking sites.
@Owl1 Ok gimme more than a minute, but be sure, you will have help by the end of the day.

Edited on by EllaTheQueen6

Princess_Lilly

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Actually I only watched full streams of Hololive's Ina and Anya. I watched many clips with Nyanners, the Orcat girl I forgot the name and a couple of Pikamine's. Of course I would watch some Gura and Ame too

How about you?

Princess_Lilly

EllaTheQueen6

@ComfyAko I like Hololive. They got Gura and Calli. But I love VShoujo cause they got Nyanners and Melody.

EllaTheQueen6

@Owl1 Alright, you got two options.
You can either get a rough description of what to do
Or you can get a really low quality YouTube video I made

EllaTheQueen6

@Owl1 Alright, fine. Watch the horrible video first and then if you're still confused I can give you an explanation

EllaTheQueen6

@Owl1 You're welcome. I'm warning you though, the video sucks.

EllaTheQueen6

@Colonel_Mustache Doing good, you?

Princess_Lilly

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I don't know Melody. But then again, I don't have time watching vtubers and I tried. I tried but the content just floods you. I have no idea who even has time to watch one let alone a couple of them

Princess_Lilly

EllaTheQueen6

@ComfyAko Ah, well, I'm able to watch a lot because I'm too young to get a job so I have a lot of freetime.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic