Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 79,141 to 79,160 of 96,305

EllaTheQueen6

@ComfyAko Ah, well, I'm able to watch a lot because I'm too young to get a job so I have a lot of freetime.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

EllaTheQueen6

@Owl1 It looks amazing.

Okami1

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko thank you, I think I might adjust the blue a bit more but everything else about him is done.

dysgraphia awareness human

Princess_Lilly

Snatcher wrote:

@ComfyAko I could tell you are. I’m waiting for it to come on the ps5. The. I will play it. But I already know who I’m gonna try and get, and she is your pfp.

Guess who I pulled today

Princess_Lilly

Okami1

@Colonel_Mustache Phillip was once a star in the sky, one day he flew to Earth to become a gamer internet persona, for the lols.

ZACK STONE!!!

dysgraphia awareness human

EllaTheQueen6

@Owl1 I might change the tie a bit, make it look a bit less defaulty. Might also change the hair texture a bit to make it look cooler and less defaulty as well.
@Colonel_Mustache I was only doing that cause I lost a bet.

EllaTheQueen6

@Owl1 What's the idea?

Princess_Lilly

Also, can anyone recommend a game with actual competetive value? I usually get bored when there are no players stronger/as strong as me, and I stopped playing BF because of that, and I don't feel like playing Splatoon either. I played some OV, and recently OV2 but it's still a party game mess more than a competetive game.

Princess_Lilly

EllaTheQueen6

@ComfyAko If you have a PC, Idol Showdown is fun.

TeaCatherine

@ComfyAko Do you ever play fighting games? They're pretty competitive, aren't they?
Also, I have returned, y'all.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Princess_Lilly

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I just took a look and... is this game even real? Like, nobody objected to this? No cease and desist? It's on Steam? What the... I'll check it out.

Princess_Lilly

EllaTheQueen6

@ComfyAko Huh? What's wrong with it? Copyright?
@Owl1 Sometimes you can crtl+z, but on some things you have to go from square one

Princess_Lilly

@TeaCatherine I do but they bored me even more than FPS games. I played Them Fightin Herds and as soon as I realized that most other players were just mashing buttons, or were getting the hang of the game just like me, I kinda stopped caring about it.

This is the curse of competetive games, if the skill floor is too low (Them Fightin Herd), it's very easy to defeat most of the enemies. If the skill ceiling is too low (Overwatch 2, Call of Duty despite what some ultrafans tried to tell me implying that I probably am very bad at the game despite never seeing me play) it's impossible to make a difference in 1v5 situation and it gets very very random.

But I got this another wild idea that I will stop valuing myself with vg skills and stop depending on <carrying the whole games by myself every single time> for my self worth. I'll just quit online multi, it's to easy for me.

Princess_Lilly

Princess_Lilly

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko well it's certainly something the company could mention if they wanted to. Same situation with a my little pony game called fighting is magic, which was a fan made game. Hasbro sent a cease and desist letter, so instead of scrapping the whole game, they just made their own characters like deers and cows and released it as 100% their own game.

Princess_Lilly

EllaTheQueen6

@ComfyAko Yeah, There are a few Hololive fan games Hololivers straight up played, like HoloCure. And I'm pretty sure one of the Hololivers straight up told them which voice clips to use of them for Idol Showdown.

Princess_Lilly

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Ah, so they have more of a Sega approach. They appreciate fan games more and even offer employment to some of them, or so I heard

Princess_Lilly

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic