Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 73,181 to 73,200 of 96,317

Snatcher

@Eagly ok thank god, I wouldn’t want to replay the quest.

Personally The party goes on to the new island that I can only assume is in an alternate universe, and they stay there live out the rest of there lives, then generations later 3 happens, I know I’m wrong as hell but that’s what I hope. Also don’t tell me but I freaking know Klaus previous universe is ether xenoblade 1 or he’s other half is.

So I keep everything? All my blades? Everything? So it would be a good idea to stack up on blades first huh? Where could I farm legendary ones?

I love Pokémon. So that ,Ames I would enjoy this even more, if it’s of higher quality,I think i will try it tonight, thank you. If I think it fits I will ask the thread for more opinions.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

TeaCatherine

@Snatcher I'm half convinced Eagly wanted to know who you ship from XC2, I of course would just ask you outright, do you ship anyone from it? Or at least, who do you think ended up together?

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

ChaoticMagolor

@Kermit1 Earlier, yes. The actor thing, no. I was referring to Keanu. Man, I loved reading through his responses. He’s such a down-to-earth guy.

While looking through the subreddit, I also learned that Nicolas Cage and Tobey Maguire did AMAs too. Thought they were pretty cool.

Edited on by ChaoticMagolor

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

May pop in and out of existence.

I would suggest looking behind you.

Princess_Lilly

@Snatcher Congratulations! It's not a game, it's an adventure.

The last day with you was truly magical,
The frozen time began to move...

Princess_Lilly

Princess_Lilly

Also hello everyone
today I learned that something like the great wall warriors exist (a very obscure and known by few cartoon) and I'm thinking I'm getting close to the edge of the internet

Princess_Lilly

ChaoticMagolor

@ComfyAko The internet has no edge, it just goes on forever beyond sight.

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

WoomyNNYes

Did anyone catch it last night when I made a thread called "@vu28ptr Please stop spamming the forum". I tagged him in it. I left the thread up JUST long enough for vu28ptr to get a notification & for people to notice, but not long enough for it to get locked. That guy was such a douchebag. Is he banned? His profile pic is gone, but his posts remain. I hope he's banned. I said "please ban this user" when I reported several of his spammy necro posts, advert link posts, and pointless posts he made.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

ChaoticMagolor

@WoomyNNYes I didn’t. The thread doesn’t even show up as locked anymore. It’s just gone.

I agree, he’s getting out of hand. If they don’t ban him, just ignore him. Giving him attention will only make it worse.

Edited on by ChaoticMagolor

ChaoticMagolor

@Colonel_Mustache That would make sense. At that point, an IP ban is necessary.

@WoomyNNYes Ah, I see. That was pretty smart lol.

TeaCatherine

@Eagly I'm sorry for that unforgiveable defamation.

Okami1

What happened? I was busy reading Reddit Celebrity AMAs.

dysgraphia awareness human

TeaCatherine

@Kermit1 Not much, it's just that I insinuated that Eagly enjoyed shipping the cast of XC2, I besmirched his name most dreadfully, and for that I cannot be forgiven.

TeaCatherine

@Kermit1 How the heck did you jump to that conclusion? You're besmirching his name even more than I was.
@Eagly I gotta admit I want to see what became of the casts of 1 and 2 as well, I've always loved a good epilogue.

TeaCatherine

@Eagly Glad to see you're as confused as me.

TeaCatherine

@Eagly It sill doesn't make that much sense, I mean you just said that you wanted to see what happened to her family, how does that imply you have a crush on her? Also, yes, a reverse Torna, I think I used those very words when telling my sister what I wanted the DLC to be like.

TeaCatherine

@Eagly I thought that's what you meant but I just wanted confirmation.
@Kermit1 I second Eagly on this, surely you have some idea? You brought it up, after all.

Okami1

@Eagly Sometimes I start things and don't finish them... "runs aways"

dysgraphia awareness human

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic