Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 73,201 to 73,220 of 96,535

Snatcher

@TeaCatherine Im a shipper, but not the kind that will ship anyone who doesn’t make any sense, but that’s the fun in it no? I think pyra and mythra got with Rex, I think he counted the, both as one person, and I know what kinda makes it awkward after they separated, but I feel like he would still see them like that, also during the test Klaus gave, Rex seemed ok with that idea actually. Ok next, they probably didn’t get together necessarily, but probably does have feelings for is Zech and pandoria, I know my ships are heck of vanilla but I mean they hinted to it a little I feel. And last, my favorite one, Brigid and Morag, yeah, yeah I know, I just been hooking everyone up with blades, but it’s true these blades sometimes have abound bigger then most, I mean, look at my guy Jin. One part of me says Morag wouldn’t be the type to date anyone, but the other side of me would want to see her be with Brigid, but due to Morags job, I feel like they wouldn’t disclose there dating publicly, like it wouldn’t be something she has announced till someone’s asked.

Yep, there it is, that’s what I think a happy ending with the crew would look like, now that they can live out the rest of there life’s! Yeah sorta cringe, but you asked me!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

blindsquirrel

Hopefully Nintendo makes a new 2D Zelda soon. Obviously open world is the future of the 3D games, but it would be nice to have some 2D games carry on the classic formula.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Princess_Lilly

@Snatcher I'm glad you liked it so much. It's been an experience, not gonna lie. Between the floating bathtubs, waking up and smelling the coffee, countless other little things, the main storry stays in the head forever.

@ChaoticMagolor That's true, but what is beyond the internet? Ist there something more out there? Or do the streches of memes just go on and on without end?

Princess_Lilly

TeaCatherine

@Snatcher What if I told you that the Rex and Mythra/Pyra was true but you were slightly wrong (XC3 spoilers) because Nia was part of it too.
Yeah, when I played 2 for the first time I didn't really care about shipping but then I played more Fire Emblem and currently I'm replaying 2 (Torn first then 2 proper) (I played it years ago and didn't really like JRPGs as much as I do now) and this time I'm on high alert for shipping material. It seems we all ship the drivers with their Blades but who wouldn't?

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Snatcher

@Eagly so doing that combo in full, with the specific items you told me to equip, along with the enemy’s in gromott, I can get legendary core crystals? Sign me up!

Really? That sounds so fun! I didn’t know that, so it’s an easy game to get in and out of.

i feel like Rex might have picked both, but it’s a little hard to say, heck Pnuma even said there both me, and Rex felt that way when it came to her sacrifice in the end. Zeck definitely got together with pandoria, who knows how many years later, (also is the eye of shining justice real?) and morag wile being probably married to her job, if Brigid would be direct, would show a more of morags emotional side, which we didn’t get to see much, also they would be so sweet together, would could be a crime fighting world saving couple, why are my eyes leaking?

@TeaCatherine I mean back at fonsett village the aunt does say you hear of a lot of driver being with blades, so it doesn’t seem out of the ordinary, plus, blades are meant to bond with the driver, how far the bond goes is up to fate Oh yeah Fe has a dating system does it not? Wile I won’t look at the spoiler, I’m just happy to know I was right in some way, now my mind can be at freaking peace! Let’s goooo! Edit: Couldn’t help myself, Thank god, my girl didn’t deserve what happened lol.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

TeaCatherine

@Snatcher From the wiki:
Eye of Shining Justice
The Unleash Shining Justice skill grants Zeke the ability to enter a special state in battle. In battle, with Pandoria and at max affinity, the player can press Button-plus.png while holding Button-R.png to activate the skill, during which blue flames ignite on Zeke's eyepatch, whether or not playing as Zeke. Zeke gains several buffs, including much faster art animations, immunity to all debuffs (Topple, Blowdown, etc.), movement speed faster than when at normal max affinity, and a very large damage multiplier. However, the effect is only temporary, can only be activated once per battle, and instantly inflicts Blowdown on Zeke once it ends, which is indicated by Zeke laughing loudly.
Yeah, sorry for the spoiler, it is quite minor, but I'm still sorry, I thought it might be hard to resist in that context, but I did it any way.
G'night.

Edited on by TeaCatherine

TeaCatherine

@Eagly I'm the girl with the gall.

Snatcher

@TeaCatherine That’s cool that it’s something you Can actually use! Nah it’s ok, it’s not really a spoiler, plus I chose to click on it!

@Eagly So pretty much it would take me a million year without the method, so it’s stupid not to, after I collect all of the blades, then I will do knew game plus.

Say no more, that’s all I needed to know, if even they liked DQ, then who can say I won’t.

This is true, he did say that, so he never technically Friendzone her, because well, he wasn’t lying! So he wasn’t lying about the eye of shining justice lol! Pandoria wheat above and beyond to save zeck, carried him who knows how far, gave him a piece of her core crystal, she definitely loves him, and from interactions we see, he seems to feel the same way, I don’t think anyone can denying that…….Oh, the Morag x zeck.

Yes that is my ideal end for those two, I didn’t think about that, your right, there wouldn’t be a need for her job anymore, I love the idea so much, I need there to be a webcomic or something one that that continues the story.
Now you say your one word for them is Yippie, it’s a strange word for sure, and when I say strange I mean in the contexts of what you’re talking about, I will remember this word, I’m interested, I can’t wait to learn the meaning one day. Klaus had the right idea that’s for sure.

So what is it like now days, it’s the first time I have heard units could actually have children.

Snatcher

They’re making another Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi, I’m so hyped! It looked so good! No longer will we need mods to update the game! I’m so excited!

ChaoticMagolor

Hey guys, I’m back with the pizza and-

Untitled

WHAT DO YOU MEAN @Colonel_Mustache ISN’T A MOOSE ANYMORE? WHO IS HE, THEN?

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

May pop in and out of existence.

I would suggest looking behind you.

Tyranexx

@Colonel_Mustache My rest days are quite highly valued. Especially since I'm an introvert.

@Eagly I mainly decided to wait on the DLC since I didn't feel that it was - at the time - worth my while to pick up just yet. I'd rather wait for the full package to be available before biting. Besides, as much as I enjoyed my time with XC3, I had to cut myself off after ~135 hours so I could invest time in other games lol. I reached the end credits and did a lot of side content.

Yep, that was what I was getting at, the Infernal Guido/Fog King comparison. There ARE some similarities between the two, and the dropped key card moment is small but significant. Though I wondered if those were just bodies left behind...not souls. I think it's even been hypothesized that the Infernal Guido is the Meyneth of that world, but I don't know how true or canon that conclusion is.

Regarding XC2, to pick some of your previous statement apart:

• objectively Torna has better pacing (Yes, it does)
  • a combat system that does not tak 20+ hours to get good (Yes, plus it's explained better IMO; I won't say how long it took me to fully understand how to use elemental orbs to my advantage...or properly activate Pneuma)
  • no game ruining RNG (SO MUCH YES TO THIS)
  • and a positively devastating story (We sorta knew how it'd end, but the journey to get there...sublime!)
  • It’s an amazing expansion (An expansion done right!)

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

blindsquirrel

Lizards are the most underrated pet out there. They just sit and chill most of the day. Plus they don’t care if you hold them.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic