Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 73,161 to 73,180 of 96,508

Tyranexx

@Colonel_Mustache Heh...Must be a side effect of me getting old lol. Or hitting the exercising a little TOO hard this week....Good news is that Saturdays are usually a break day for me.

@Eagly Tiered huh? Does that mean you're a cake or a theater? On a serious note, I hear you. Being ill can definitely take a lot out of a person depending on what they have.

I did see that note from the Xenoblade director...though I'm unsure if that was part of a news piece or in passing on a forum or Reddit. That's only made me more wired for the DLC story lol. I have yet to buy the DLC, but the moment that drops I'll definitely get it. I hadn't heard that hypothesis regarding the Fog King....What was the cited evidence there? I just thought it...existed, trying to come through from whatever world(s) it originated from along with its brethren. Unless there's some relation to those things in Morytha in XC2? If you're wrong, I'm curious about what TeaCatherine will pick for your avatar.

I liked Torna: The Golden Country a lot more than base XC2 since I felt it was more focused. It fixed a lot of what I didn't like about combat, progression, and questing even.

@MarioLover92 A player's guide? A general player's guide that you found somewhere, or was it out of a certain magazine? As for Super Mario All-Stars, that save feature for its version of The Lost Levels sounds very desirable....I've played the game but have never finished it. I was put off by the difficulty pretty early as a kid and have never went back to it.

I agree that the Mega Man series as a whole has some great music; I recognized some tunes in those classic titles I listed off from the Battle Network games, though obviously in those cases those tunes were recycled/remastered/altered a bit lol. Sliding also sounds useful. I did like using some of the weapons and exploiting the weaknesses of the Robot Masters too. It was just getting to them that I found to be a slog, an occasionally unfair one.

I have 42 Shines in Sunshine currently. Somehow I completely missed how to get to Pinna Park and had skipped straight to Noki Bay. I needed a break from a certain FLUDD-less level in Noki Bay before a controller mysteriously went flying. Currently working on the rest of the obligatory Shines there, then onto the freshly unlocked Sirena Beach. It's interesting how the Yoshis in this game can change color like chameleons....

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Snatcher

Xenovlade2 spoilers I just finished xenoblade 2, what an amazing game! It is amazing! I don’t even know what to say! All that’s left I. Me, is happiness and saddens, why did they have to hit me like that! Untitled

Oh no, the credits started singing wile showing cutscenes! Whyyyyy

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Eagly nope! Now I can live happily. I loved the game so much! I wish we could know what happened afterward, i really want to know, but guessing how this game connects to one three isn’t going to do that is it?

What should I do now? Should I do new game plus, and if so should I do anything before new game plus. Also, should I play dragon quest 11? Now I kinda want to play it, it’s on PlayStation plus so I wanna know if it’s worth a playthrough, and this is me asking anyone who has played it.

Also, also, will I have to do the quest for QT again, it took me four hours to do that thing just because of me having to get field skills and do merc missions.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

ChaoticMagolor

@Colonel_Mustache Sorry, Colonel. We just had some technical difficulties in the thread. It’s all been patched up now, so don’t worry about it.

All you need to know is that Dr. Pepper is better than Pepsi, and we are currently awaiting the second coming of the Dr. Pepper clan, hopefully with more people and flavors.

Edited on by ChaoticMagolor

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

May pop in and out of existence.

I would suggest looking behind you.

TheBigBlue

Stop the pepsi vs dr pepper debate, cause we all know iced tea is better
Untitled

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

ChaoticMagolor

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

Anti-Matter

@Colonel_Mustache
Check the Forum Topics thread.
There was one newbie user keep spamming advertising links and some "trolling" replies on certain threads.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Kermit1 wait is this real! I I may make an account just to ask him stuff!

ChaoticMagolor

@Anti-Matter @Colonel_Mustache At this point, they’re trying to speedrun a ban. That, or they’re just a troll.

I don’t know whether they’re stupid, brave, or stupidly brave.

Edited on by ChaoticMagolor

Kermit1doesmath

@Snatcher he ended the chat hours ago... Sorry, you can still look at his comments though.

dysgraphia awareness human

ChaoticMagolor

@Kermit1 I love this guy. He’s one of my favorite actors. Will be reading his responses!

Snatcher

@Kermit1 Nah it’s ok, probably wasn’t gonna make anyway, but it’s so cool that he did it!

Snatcher

@Eagly ok thank god, I wouldn’t want to replay the quest.

Personally The party goes on to the new island that I can only assume is in an alternate universe, and they stay there live out the rest of there lives, then generations later 3 happens, I know I’m wrong as hell but that’s what I hope. Also don’t tell me but I freaking know Klaus previous universe is ether xenoblade 1 or he’s other half is.

So I keep everything? All my blades? Everything? So it would be a good idea to stack up on blades first huh? Where could I farm legendary ones?

I love Pokémon. So that ,Ames I would enjoy this even more, if it’s of higher quality,I think i will try it tonight, thank you. If I think it fits I will ask the thread for more opinions.

TeaCatherine

@Snatcher I'm half convinced Eagly wanted to know who you ship from XC2, I of course would just ask you outright, do you ship anyone from it? Or at least, who do you think ended up together?

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic