Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 69,061 to 69,080 of 96,305

Tyranexx

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Duly noted. I can miss a couple of references. Onto the watch list it goes!...Though it probably won't happen for a couple of weeks with my current schedule if I stick to $5 Tuesday.

@Sunsy I'll occasionally listen to some YT or music when doing chores. I can't really run it at work outside of music though; possible scrutiny by some higher-ups aside, the nature of my work is mental. It's often very hard for me to concentrate on what I'm doing when there are words or lyrics I can zero into. I usually just listen to video game music at work since a lot of it is nonverbal. Sounds like you like listening to some white, brown, and pink noise depending on the situation. I use a fan to help me sleep.

@MarioLover92 Not sure that all of my dreams are feasible in this dimension, but we'll see what happens. Hope 2023 is going well for you so far. I'll be yanking that sweater out again for my work party in a couple of weeks, so I'll try to remember to snap a picture then.

I don't own a PS or Xbox machine either. I'd actually like to build a decent PC, but my current laptop can adequately handle lower res games that don't require too much horsepower. I might also cross over from Steam to Epic Games and GOG eventually too.

Good luck in the Splatfest! I've wrapped up a couple of games over the last week or so, am almost finished with the third/final route in Ys Origin, and also started Origami King over my long weekend.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Sunsy

@ComfyAko Yeah, honestly, I like cooking my own stuff more. I rarely eat McDs to begin with. Can't count how many times I bought the Happy Meal toy without getting a meal. I usually do that, but again, Door Dash has limited options, so I have to get the food to get it.

Did cost quite a bit just for a meal today, again I rarely eat the stuff in general.

@Eel Yup! I can spin Peach round right round, like a record, right round round round!

@MarioLover92 I hope so. I always considered the first model to be rather sleek in its design. The way the black looked and shined on the system. Have fun with the splatfest.

Thanks! I'm still surprised they had the Happy Meal toys out already. Usually McDonalds does these during the movie itself. Awesome find on the mug!

Kermit1 wrote:

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika what trolls non of them were pink and had big hair.

Woo! I'm changing the definition of trolls here, lol.

@Tyranexx That's fine, I also enjoy instrumental music. Said fireplace I put on on YouTube has instrumental Christmas songs. Yesterday, was listening to Christmas music while cleaning, enjoying it a bit longer before I put it away for another year. Maybe, I just always found it relaxing to fall asleep to one of those videos. Depending on where I'm watching it, either the Switch will go into sleep mode, or I set a sleep timer on TV, so it does go off for the night.

Also, seeing you mention GOG in response to @MarioLover92, I think you'll like GOG. I like Steam, but I enjoy GOG more because games have no DRM on it, and work and install (via offline backup) without Internet.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Okami1

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Me and Chris Rock share the same Birthday, when he got slapped I felt it. Then I had my slap moment by getting banned.

@Sunsy Yes, you are changing the meaning of Troll.

dysgraphia awareness human

Snatcher

EaglyTheKawaiiShika wrote:

@Kermit1 keep my waifu’s name out your f#### mouth 🤦‍♂️. Just for that I’m going to start randomly sending you cute Astofolo pics. It’ll teach you not to disrespect my Waifu
Untitled

Lmao! This comment slaps harder then will smith.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

EllaTheQueen6

EaglyTheKawaiiShika wrote:

@Kermit1 keep my waifu’s name out your f#### mouth 🤦‍♂️. Just for that I’m going to start randomly sending you cute Astofolo pics. It’ll teach you not to disrespect my Waifu
Untitled

I highly respect you.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine I'm trying to grow out my hair, but it's really thick and a little bit curly and it keeps getting stuck in places it shouldn't like chairs and it's painful.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko That kind of sucks, I can emphasize with that because my hair also keeps getting stuck, also seems like you have the opposite problem to me, people keep saying I have really thin hair. Anyway, I wish you good luck.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine I want thin hair. A lot of people say that thick hair is the best, but it's just annoying to take care of. I used to cut my hair short, but I couldn't do anything cute with it. So now, I have long hair, but it's really poofy.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Yeah, I should probably take better care of my hair. Side note: The second ending theme of Puella Magi Madoka Magica is quite nice sounding.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine I agree. Magia is really good.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Hey, you ever want to play a game about under 10s murdering each other with bonus cat girls and nice flutes? Bet you can't guess what game I'm talking about.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Can't guess what you're talking about. Tell me. Also, ever played Cards Against Humanity? I haven't, but I want to someday witth my brother and some friends.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko That was me horrifically misrepresenting Xenoblade Chronicles 3 which is basically about a war between two nations (except that doesn't seem to be the main focus) and technically everyone is under 10 and it also has cat girls. Nah, I haven't played Cards Against Humanity but I have seen it in shops. You ever played Exploding Kittens?

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Nah, never played it. I just watched 4 Vtubers play Cards Against Humanity and it was hilarious.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Hmm, I'm debating whether to change my profile picture to Mio from XC3 or not (she's the aforementioned cat girl.)

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Hmmmmmm. Go ahead, but I'm sticking with Nagisa till January ends. Also, if you never planon watching Shimoneta, I completely understand. That show is crazy. But it actually has a really good plot, and it's really funny, and that's not just cause my sense of humor is messed up.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Okay, I've decided to stick with this one for now until I'm a little further into the game. I will watch Shimoneta but I'm in the middle of watching quite a few things at the moment. You any closer to getting a Steam Deck?

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine No. I got 200 USD, but I already blew 20 on snacks. I'm gonna wait till I get a job to get a Steam deck.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic