Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 69,081 to 69,100 of 96,318

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Funny you say that, because just yesterday I resolved to do the same thing. I am 18 so I could have got job a while ago but currently I don't have any transport options and we live in a hamlet for god's sake. Hopefully in the spring when we move in with my Nana for a while whilst we find a new house to buy I'll be able to get a job because I really need some practice interacting with people.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Yeah, social issuses suck. I have social anxiety. It's not as bad anymore since I met Seef and became comfortable talking to him, but it's still somewhat annoying. I stutter sometimes. Andone time, me and Seef were in a voice chat, and he asked me a question, and I started laughing so hard because I laugh when I'm nervous. So he thought I was laughing at him, but I was just dying inside.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko In my case, it's literally I've never really had a chance to practice interacting with people, basically the only things I can talk about are games and anime. Also, you seem pretty good at talking to people in my opinion.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine I'm just really good at typing. If you were to ever hear me talk, it'd be noticeable that I'm nervous. Like I said, it's not as bad since I met Seef, as we both had social anxiety,so we were both able to help eachother get over it. For me, my social anxiety comes from years of being picked on in Elementary school for my allergy, and I think the cause of Seef's is because he has stuttering issues and the fact English isn't his main language and he has a heavy accent. Thoguh we helped eachother get over it and now we can somewhat talk to people. If you're worried about it, try talking to me about something that isn't games and anime, I won't judge you!

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Nah, that's the problem, I can hardly ever think of anything else to talk about. You ever had someone try to get you a really weird present for your birthday or Christmas?

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine No, according to my mom, I'm easy to shop for because I'm into anime and stuff. And I sorta have the same problem, almost all of my friends areobsessed with anime. Heck, one of them met him girlfriend while she was in a Yor Forger cosplay. I met Seef, my best friend, because of an anime called Tonikawa. I gave my friend the nickname Tsukasa after the Tonikawa character (That was a little over a year ago and everyone calls her Tsukasa. She even identifies herself with the name) I basically do nothing but talk about anime and Genshin Impact. And my brother, I talk about my brother a lot.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko My sister kind of wanted to get me a really weird sounding anime called Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt for Christmas.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine THAT ANIME???? I know that one! My brother watched it, and I started it. And no, it's not just the name that's weird, the anime is legitimately insane.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Yeah, due to insane it sounds I kind of want to watch it although I know it's like super perverted. That said, our mum watches us wrap all the presents so it's not the kind of thing I'd ever ask for on DVD.
@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I haven't watched Clone Wars but it definitely sort of reminds me of the premise and it also reminds me of an episode of Doctor Who kind of. (It had clones in and a war and everyone died pretty quickly.)

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Yeah, I wanna finish it someday. The first episode is insane, so I dropped it, but my brother says it's really good. And the soundtrack is amazing.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Always a fan of a good soundtrack. Insane in what way?

Scooby-Doo

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I have heard some of the soundtrack for it, and I think the ending theme, it doesn't sound how I expected. I haven't heard much of it though. Maybe 2 or 3 things.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

Princess_Lilly

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I get ya. But the thing I hate the most about open world games is pointers. I know places that are interesting, and I know that anything beyond the pointers is NOT. Because the game designers want to condense everything in those small areas instead of spreading funny encounters all over the map, because - heavens forbid - the player might miss something.

Princess_Lilly

Princess_Lilly

@Sunsy Yeah sometimes cooking things yourself just isn't an option. Not enough energy. I feel washed out today, so didn't feel like lifting a hand towards a spatula.

Princess_Lilly

TeaCatherine

Anyway, signing off for dinner now and I'll probably be playing XC3 after dinner so, farewell for now.

Tyranexx

@Sunsy I'm about ready to retire the Christmas music too. Though I listen to very little of the traditional stuff these days since I got sick of it. I much prefer video game or metal covers of Xmas songs, or even original ones I haven't heard before. I always wondered why I would catch your profile running YouTube for long periods of time on occasion; turns out that's just you letting it run! XD That's one mystery solved.

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Noted. I'm always up for an original twist. Disney isn't always poor in that regard, but with a couple of exceptions (Encanto, Tangled, Princess and the Frog), I think a lot of their good ideas surfaced back in their golden and silver ages. Now more of their stuff seems sort of...sanitized at times.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Okami1

@Tyranexx If you want something new to listen to next Christmas try Bob Dylan's Christmas album, it's a nice change from other Christmas music.

dysgraphia awareness human

Snatcher

I hate AI art with a passion, it’s so annoying.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Okami1

@Snatcher so you never wanted to see Bob Dylan morph into Ringo Starr... I've seen things...

dysgraphia awareness human

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic