Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 69,081 to 69,100 of 73,833

EllaTheKawaiiNeko

@Kermit1Pineapple His name is Hideri.

There is no end though there is a start in space. — Infinite.
It has (its) own power, it ruins, and it goes though there is a start also in the star. — Finite.
Only the person who (has) wisdom can read the most foolish one from the history.

Snatcher

@Scooby-Doo Is it! I shall be the judge of that!

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Never watched blend S, but man is he adorable.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I edited a pfp! I really like it, I did have some editing hiccups tho. I will use it next week.

EllaTheKawaiiNeko

@TowaHerschel7 You gotta use Padoru's hat for your avatar.

It has (its) own power, it ruins, and it goes though there is a start also in the star. — Finite.
Only the person who (has) wisdom can read the most foolish one from the history.

EllaTheKawaiiNeko

@Snatcher I've seen Blend-S 3 times, and yes, he is the best.

EllaTheKawaiiNeko

@Kermit1Pineapple I can't wait to see Eagly as Astolfo and you as Hideri. It'll be battle of the boys that look like girls!

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko fine

@Rambler some people just don’t want to spend thier whole lives working. It’s normal to retire at 70 but he also strikes me as the kind of person who wont

Top Games, Xenoblade 1 2 3, Noir a tomato/replicats, Mario galaxy 1 2, MGS5, Stardew valley, Hollow knight, Yakuza Like a dragon, GOW 2018, Doom 2016, Dragon quest 11, Bug fables, FE3H
Holy S##t guys Puss in boots 2 is great
https://youtu.be/bEoNNYyVNxc - Puss in boots 2 preview

EllaTheKawaiiNeko

@Kermit1Pineapple @EaglyTheKawaiiShika I'll be a waifu too, to make you guys feel better.

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@Kermit1Pineapple never gonna give you up

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko it dosen’t

Top Games, Xenoblade 1 2 3, Noir a tomato/replicats, Mario galaxy 1 2, MGS5, Stardew valley, Hollow knight, Yakuza Like a dragon, GOW 2018, Doom 2016, Dragon quest 11, Bug fables, FE3H
Holy S##t guys Puss in boots 2 is great
https://youtu.be/bEoNNYyVNxc - Puss in boots 2 preview

EllaTheKawaiiNeko

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Ok then, be cute "waifus" by yourself. Just wait till you realize how many people know who Astolfo and Hideri are.

EllaTheKawaiiNeko

@Eel I just realized that your NintendoLife profile is 3 days older than me. This site is ancient.

Kermit1

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I have no idea who my current avatar's costume is lol.

Currently Playing:

Known to be quirky on occasion

EllaTheKawaiiNeko

@Kermit1Pineapple Go Google Hideri.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic