Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 69,041 to 69,060 of 96,525

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
Don't you think the size of McDonald burger size getting smaller and smaller every year, yet the price of the meal getting higher ?
I still hungry after eating the Happy meal stuffs with beef burger + French fries + medium size drinks.

Anti-Matter

EllaTheQueen6

@Sunsy I also had a good holiday. Thoguh, it does feel weird to barely know the person you talk to. Could you tell me a bit about yourself?

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter I just ordered two today, the food amount between the two wound up being about the same when I get my usual at McDonalds (10 piece nuggets and medium fries), just two extra nuggets. I wanted to try for two of the Super Mario toys.

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Glad to hear it. Sure, I love playing video games, also enjoy cartoons, animated movies, and anime. Trolls is my favorite series of animated movies, but also enjoy Disney movies. Some of the anime I like, Is the Order a Rabbit, Kinmoza, Himouto Umaru Chan, Girls und Panzer, and A Certain Scientific Railgun. Other things about me, I love to cook.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

EllaTheQueen6

@Sunsy Oh my god, did you just say Railgun? I love Railgun! I'm close to finishing the second season (The Sisters Arc) Anyway, I'll tell you a bit about myself.
I'm a 13 year old girl who loves anime way too much. I often hang out with my brother and watch stupid videos and anime with him. I also like to play games. I like to bake, but not cook. Some of my favorite anime include Tonikawa, Steins;Gate, Made in Abyss, and Shimoneta.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Sunsy

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Yup, saw the first two seasons years ago and even own the first on DVD, it's one of my favorites. Still need to see season 3.

That's cool! I need to bake more, it can be fun to do. Sounds like a fun time you have with your brother.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Kermit1doesmath

I feel wrong with this waifu pfp... I want to change it...

dysgraphia awareness human

Princess_Lilly

@Sunsy Mac is okay, especially in small amounts. It's not health that I am concerned with, but quality and price. It's not even cheap anymore, their only selling point went out the window. I recently went to one Mac and had to recalibrate the brain when I saw the prices. I could pay so much for a whole dinner, not for a couple of burgers with 1 slice of onion. Not to mention I could make my own dinner for 4 for the same amount

Princess_Lilly

TeaCatherine

Kermit1 wrote:

I feel wrong with this waifu pfp... I want to change it...

@Kermit1 Guessing you went ahead with changing it then. That was short-lived.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Princess_Lilly

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I bumped away from open world AAAs too many times, I know how it is. Where are new Okamis, where are new Half Lifes. They told us future would be bright.

Princess_Lilly

Eel

@Sunsy

Sunsy wrote:

Had McDonalds for lunch today, and look who I got...

Untitled

Rarely eat the stuff, so I wasn't planning to order so soon again, but got Princess Peach on the first try. I usually do not order happy meals, but I always make an exception when favorite characters are involved, lol.

I got the same one! It some sort of spinning top, right? At least that’s what I’m going with.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kermit1doesmath

Gosh, Ken Block passed away, I used to watch his stuff all the time. RIP to a legend.

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy Thanks, here's hoping that 2023 will be a great year for us. I do like the original Genesis model as well. The whole design of it makes it look quite powerful, even down to having "16-bit" right under the cartridge slot and logo. Oh gotcha, that's all right, I'll try to win the Splatfest for you! I'll still have fun no matter the outcome, though.

I like your Princess Peach figure! That's cool you got her on your first try. Recently, on Nintendo's online store, I bought a Peach and Toad coffee cup as a birthday present for myself.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

blindsquirrel

I’m to the point in Legends Arceus where I’m just sitting around waiting for space time distortion’s to appear. I only need a few more and them I can fight Arceus. Excellent game.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Kermit1doesmath

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika really odd... SNOW VEHICLES ARE FINALLY ATTACKING!!! I LIVE IN CANADA!!! I'M NEXT!!!

also, it's Dabney Coleman's 91 Birthday today, I had no clue he was still alive and kinda working.

Tyranexx

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Duly noted. I can miss a couple of references. Onto the watch list it goes!...Though it probably won't happen for a couple of weeks with my current schedule if I stick to $5 Tuesday.

@Sunsy I'll occasionally listen to some YT or music when doing chores. I can't really run it at work outside of music though; possible scrutiny by some higher-ups aside, the nature of my work is mental. It's often very hard for me to concentrate on what I'm doing when there are words or lyrics I can zero into. I usually just listen to video game music at work since a lot of it is nonverbal. Sounds like you like listening to some white, brown, and pink noise depending on the situation. I use a fan to help me sleep.

@MarioLover92 Not sure that all of my dreams are feasible in this dimension, but we'll see what happens. Hope 2023 is going well for you so far. I'll be yanking that sweater out again for my work party in a couple of weeks, so I'll try to remember to snap a picture then.

I don't own a PS or Xbox machine either. I'd actually like to build a decent PC, but my current laptop can adequately handle lower res games that don't require too much horsepower. I might also cross over from Steam to Epic Games and GOG eventually too.

Good luck in the Splatfest! I've wrapped up a couple of games over the last week or so, am almost finished with the third/final route in Ys Origin, and also started Origami King over my long weekend.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic