Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 69,021 to 69,040 of 96,578

Kermit1doesmath

@Anti-Matter Oh, I'm soooooooo sorry!!!!! It's just Eagly and Ella they don't really understand you.

dysgraphia awareness human

Scooby-Doo

@Kermit1 Are you still looking for TV-14 rated anime? Because I found a few cool ones since then, and thought that you might want to know about them.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

Kermit1doesmath

@Scooby-Doo Sure, I'm in the middle of watching Community but it will only last me for so long.

EllaTheQueen6

@Kermit1 Nah man, I've been through worse than being thrown under the bus. I'm fine with a lot.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Kermit1doesmath

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika @EllaTheKawaiiNeko one thing I've learned is I'm not good at words. I got banned for being "stupid".

I feel weird after being banned, it's a weird feeling. I hope none of you ever get banned you feel rotten and low afterward. Plus it was my first time getting banned on anything and I acted in the wrong so I feel both refreshed and slightly shy being back. In other words, I feel alien, plus I feel scummy for what I said and everyone's feelings I hurt.

I think we need to move on from talking about Anti, what's happened has happened and there's nothing "you" can do about it. I love Anti for who he is, yes he can be a little "annoying" sometimes but hey we're all a little annoying sometimes.

I'm going to end this here before I get banned again.
Untitled

EllaTheQueen6

@Kermit1 Nah man, it's fine. What's in the past is in the past. Plus, no matter how much I convince myself that I won't forgive a person, I always wind up forgiving them. My hearts too weak, I suppose.

Sunsy

Had McDonalds for lunch today, and look who I got...

Untitled

Rarely eat the stuff, so I wasn't planning to order so soon again, but got Princess Peach on the first try. I usually do not order happy meals, but I always make an exception when favorite characters are involved, lol.

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Hope you enjoy Hilda when you do, it's a really nice series. The Mountain King movie actually just won an Emmy too. I recommend watching it after season 2. They put a lot of care into this series, the gap between season 1 and 2 is two years development time.

@ComfyAko I agree, actually when I checked Instagram earlier, the movie even won an Emmy. Such a good series, it does have that nice cozy feel to it.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Scooby-Doo

@Kermit1 A few cool ones I've watched recently, don't know how much you'd like them, Tribe Nine, which is a weird action anime about an extreme version of baseball, called extreme baseball. Great naming skills! Only 12 episodes long, from the beginning of last year, free to watch the whole series in Japanese and the first 2 episode in English on Funimation. Bungo Stray Dogs is an alright one, most people I know who have watched it liked it, but that isn't many people, so yeah. I haven't watched the whole series but it apparently gets away with TV-14, but that could change. The first 2 season are 18 rated round here, so that strikes me as weird. Not free on Funimation or Crunchyroll, but I'd recommend checking out at least an episode or 2 to see how it is somehow. There are a couple of others, too but this is as many as I can remember the exact name of now, and this is getting to be an annoyingly large post.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
Is that movie version of Princess Peach Happy Meal toys?
The last time I bought Happy Meal was getting Yokai Watch toys (Jibannyan and Komasan).

Anti-Matter

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter Yup! I'm surprised at how early they're pushing it too. Cool, I usually like these when they have my favorite characters. Last time I got something like this was Tails for the second Sonic movie, the time before that was Trolls.

I rarely eat McDonalds, not healthy, so I usually like to wait until the Happy Meal toy is based off something I like.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

reporterdavid

Lets a go!

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Princess_Lilly

@Sunsy can't you buy happy meal toys separately? I know for a fact that it was a thing some time ago

Princess_Lilly

Sunsy

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika lol, sums it up!

@ComfyAko Yup! I actually did this with the Trolls set, got my usual Mc Nuggets and just added the toy on, in the past I just went to McDonalds to buy the toy alone. I'm stuck at home today and Door Dash is picky with options, so got some food with it.

EllaTheQueen6

@Sunsy I find it funny that sometimes and and you converse, even thought we know practically nothing about eachother.

Sunsy

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Sometimes that does happen. Hope things are well with you, had a good holiday.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic