Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 61,021 to 61,040 of 96,538

Tyranexx

ogo79 wrote:

a real cowboy eats his peas with his mashed potatoes

Swap the peas out with corn and you have a deal. (Though I would eat the former combo lol)

@MarioLover92 Thanks once again! Hopefully it doesn't reveal anything too crazy....

On Mario Kart Wii: I don't have any experience with this game other than a bit of screen time at a party once. I was thrown in without much instruction, on Rainbow Road no less, and did poorly. XS

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

@Kermit1
Smooth Criminal in 60 fps looks like PS5 graphic technology lol.
It looks great.

Anti-Matter

ChameleonBros

@MarioLover92 That was me a few weeks ago too, but also with Wii Sports Resort. I miss doing wheelies especially on the quacker, and archery was so good. I sometimes thought about using Wiifmi (sp?) to play MKW online again, but I'm not sure how secure the setup is and I'd likely get trounced by 11 Funky Kongs+ Flame Runners anyways lol. I hope they add a Wii course in the next wave of MK8D Booster Pass, particularly one that has not returned as a retro track yet.

Edited on by ChameleonBros

Switch FC:
*Please ask me/inform me if you plan to add my Switch FC, because I delete random requests that I do not recognize. Thanks!
SW-2251-7555-8810

Discord:

Quail-Man^_#3607

MarioVillager92

@HotGoomba Your profile picture is how I interpret DDR. lol

@Tyranexx Anytime, pal. Yeah hopefully not! Dang, on Rainbow Road of all places? I remember MKW's Rainbow Road being real difficult when I first played it. Particularly the couple of turns before the star launcher. The way they wave like that makes it quite easy to fall off course.

@ChameleonBros That's cool, I miss playing Wii Sports Resort as well! That was also such a good game, I was quite good at wakeboarding. One of my favorite vehicles in Mario Kart Wii was the Dolphin Dasher - I mained that and Mario while I played online later on. Yeah, I can't blame you, there probably would be quite a few Funky Kong players, lol. As for the MK8D Booster Course Pass, I think Toad's Factory would be a great addition. It's such a fun track to race through and I love the music!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

jedgamesguy

@Vortexeo May I have your Discord, if you use it? It's a lot better than temporary chats and YouTube comments!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Vortexeo

@TheJGG Yeah I do have one! Mine is Vortexeo#2133

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Kermit1doesmath

This video gave me the biggest laugh I've had in a while. (this is the second one he's done I think)

Playstation Gameboy made by Microsoft is the device btw

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

ogo79

Tyranexx wrote:

Swap the peas out with corn and you have a deal. (Though I would eat the former combo lol)

oh i havent done that in awhile...yummy

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Fizza

I think I've found my new favourite video.

The other dog's expression at the end gets me each and every time.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Extreme-G (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Fizza

@Kermit1 ABSOLUTE CLASSIC.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Extreme-G (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Kermit1doesmath

@Fizza the sequels are pretty good too, but never match the magic of the original... but also AWW SO CUUTE

dysgraphia awareness human

Tyranexx

@MarioLover92 Ugh, YES. I kept falling off the track. It was very embarrassing lol. I played games back then, but it was my first legit exposure to Mario Kart. I've played Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Super Mario Kart since, but none of the others.

@ogo79 It's a combo I highly recommend! Along with French fries and ice cream/shakes.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Grumblevolcano

@ChameleonBros @MarioLover92 Toad's Factory and DK's Snowboard Cross would be my most wanted from that game's original tracks. With the Booster Course Pass in general I'm hoping for more Double Dash and Wii tracks (wave 1 had nothing from Double Dash).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic