Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 61,001 to 61,020 of 96,531

Kermit1doesmath

"Perfectly balanced as all things should be..."
Untitled

dysgraphia awareness human

Kermit1doesmath

@Link-Hero I'm in shock, that I'm watching it now, I've been hoping for years that it would be found, and it's here!!

@korosanbo not enough Kermit1's if you ask me

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

reporterdavid

good day

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

ogo79

a real cowboy eats his peas with his mashed potatoes

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Anti-Matter

@korosanbo
I knew the quote from user ogo79.
Also, don't forget I played Dreamworks Dragons: Dawn of New Riders PS4 by OG Games with classic zelda style despite I don't like zelda games.
Maybe I could like the clones or something similar as long not directly playing zelda games.

Oh, Sailor Moon is my teenhood during year 1995.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Sunsy

korosanbo wrote:

@Sunsy I actually used to buy Japanese CDs a few years ago and rip them since it was impossible to get that music in lossless quality outside of Japan, but now they have a lot of online stores selling lossless music (not to mention streaming services) so I just sold all of them and bought lossless files online

Very cool. I still do buy discs for movies and shows, and to use as a back-up option on PC (I use USB sticks and discs depending how I want to back up data). I buy music digitally, but also did burn CDs when I rode in a car as that still had a CD player in it.

I usually get Blu-Ray/DVD combo packs as it includes the Blu-Ray, DVD, and Digital versions of movies. The only movie I rebought on Blu-Ray is Trolls. I had the DVD edition of the movie before getting a Blu-Ray player.

MarioLover92 wrote:

@Sunsy Oh wow, that sounds quite hilarious, lol. There's another Sonic Adventure 2 mod that randomizes all the voiced dialogue in the cutscenes, and it's absolutely bonkers! I've seen a stream of it and I just couldn't believe what I was hearing. lol

It is, it's just Amy and Amy, and more Amy in the game. I think I might have seen the randomizer mod on YouTube once.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

MarioVillager92

Random thought on my end, but I've been getting nostalgic for Mario Kart Wii. I used to play it a ton when it was out, especially the online. I remember how OP the bikes were in that game, lol.

@Tyranexx Great to know there were at least no known casualties - it is indeed the most important thing. Good to see you're getting another day off, and best of luck on your sleep study.

@Anti-Matter The quote "It's dangerous to go alone" is actually from the very first Legend of Zelda game. You'd go into that small cave in the beginning, and you're given a sword to fight the bad guys. Also, this is just my opinion, but if you like similar games to Zelda, you shouldn't really have a problem with playing the actual Zelda games themselves just because it's a mainstream franchise. Even ACNH is kind of a mainstream game - it's literally the second best-selling game on the Switch, and the best-selling Animal Crossing game last I knew. So tons of people play it.

You mentioned that DreamWorks game plays like classic Zelda games - I couldn't help but think of the top-down games. Stuff like Link's Awakening - you may like that one more than Breath of the Wild since it's generally more straightforward. You can play whatever you want, of course, I don't judge your taste in games, just offering my two cents.

@Sunsy Yeah! Not surprised you enjoy it considering you're an Amy Rose fan.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Kermit1doesmath

is Postimage and other image hosting sites not working for anyone (or down)?

Anti-Matter

@korosanbo
Oh, I found other videos from YouTube that has been polished into 60 fps so it was so surreal to watch them in 60 fps.
Here is another 60 fps music video I found. (Not Sailor moon stuffs)

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Link-Hero His video on the topic is really good, great pick. It’s rare but there are times were I see a 60fps edit done right, you don’t get all the a.i blur and it actually looks smooth, but I’m pretty sure it’s someone doing it by hand and not a A.I.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Kermit1doesmath

Since the topic is 60fps now... Here's a cheesy 60fps upscale I found 4 months ago.

if you watch that on 1.25 speed it feels oddly slow...

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic