Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 60,981 to 61,000 of 96,538

Tyranexx

@Anti-Matter I'd like to see the scandalous wedding shoot!

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy Oh, I just remembered. I used to play Sonic Megamix quite a ton back in around 2007-2008. That was a full-on mod for Sonic 1 and it was fantastic - that was before Sonic Mania came out a decade later! I've seen the classic mod for Sonic Adventure DX and that looks really good too. I haven't seen Amy Adventure 2, I'm guessing that Amy's playable in all of SA2's levels?

@Tyranexx Ah wow, that must have been pretty heavy. Good to know there wasn't too much major damage, at least. That's great you got a day off from work - a well-deserved break for you. Anytime, bud - glad to hear your sleep's getting better!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Kermit1doesmath

@korosanbo I my PC has a disk drive, it's a modern one, I use it for CDs (I still use those and buy new ones)

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter Yeah, the game was short. I still like going into it and running around Maretime Bay, or just playing mini-games as Pipp, my favorite pony.

Hope so too, I'm still glad as a fan we still got this game at least. Especially since Friendship Is Magic, the previous Generation, was exclusively mobile games.

@MarioLover92 Cool, heard of that mod. Yup, Amy Adventure 2 is exactly that, every character replaced with Amy. It's kind of funny seeing Amy do Knuckles gliding, or using Eggman's walker. It makes Sonic Adventure 2 a rather silly trip when playing as Amy, lol.

@korosanbo For games I buy from GOG, I still use discs. Just something nostalgic about installing a game off a disc. It's more of a personal preference. Though, I do keep all GOG backups on a USB disk in a safe spot. I do have an external DVD-RW drive for when I need it, it doesn't stay plugged in.

FWIW, I still buy DVDs for movies and shows, usually if there's no Blu-Ray combo pack. I don't like buying them separately, so I go for DVD, only because I have a DVD player in my bedroom. The living room tends to have the Blu-Ray player.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

BinaryMessiah

@korosanbo Last time I had a disk drive was in a laptop I bought back in 2017. Really crappy $500 AMD APU garbage I used to get through school. But yeah, I haven't seen one at least in a desktop in 10 years.

BinaryMessiah

Nintendo Network ID: ivory_soul | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

I made a scandalous wedding photoshoot from Animal Crossing New Horizons. 😁
Here what was happened...

My husband affair

It was like the sky has been falling for Reese to realize her husband had passed away.
Untitled

Me (Dr. David) : I'm really sorry to say, he had passed away...

Reese : NOOOOOOO....!!!

And they buried Cyrus at flower garden near of the church.
Untitled

Reese : WAAAAAHHH....!!! Don't leave me alone, Cyrus...!!!

Me : My deep condolences for your loss...

But, something happened after several couple days later....
Untitled

Cyrus : Our plan was working. I have tricked my wife Reese. We've getting married, dude !

Me : Ah... It wasn't bad idea for having you as my husband.

And Reese found Cyrus was lying and cheating on her.
Untitled

Reese :Cyrus...! How could you....?!

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy Oh wow, that sounds quite hilarious, lol. There's another Sonic Adventure 2 mod that randomizes all the voiced dialogue in the cutscenes, and it's absolutely bonkers! I've seen a stream of it and I just couldn't believe what I was hearing. lol

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

XandertheWise

It's too damn hot today.

104 degrees. i live at an apartment building and the only area here that has an air conditioner is the small computer lab room.

Everyone else at the apartment building they're all roasting.

XandertheWise

Fizza

@Anti-Matter @korasanbo Not gonna lie: it was a very gripping story.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Extreme-G (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Tasuki

So I have to admit, I had a pretty nice Father's Day yesterday. I started Sherrdder's Revenge with my son which we both are enjoying alot. My son made me meatloaf for dinner followed by Chocolate Strawberry banana cream pie for desert and after dinner we got to play some D&D. I couldn't really ask for anything more.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Anti-Matter

@korosanbo @Kermit1 @Fizza
Thank you. 😁
I still have 101 ideas how to ruin their wedding photoshoot into something hilarious. 😆
I think I have to keep attending their wedding photoshoot everyday until I can use my villagers to be participated in photoshoot.

Anti-Matter

Kermit1doesmath

why is the reply button booting me to the main home page

Tyranexx

Sleep study scheduled, but it won't be for a couple of weeks yet. Hopefully I can rule out sleep apnea. I really hope I don't have it.

@MarioLover92 Yeah, the damage wasn't too bad. No loss of life that I'm aware of, which is the most important thing. Downed trees, a few stranded vehicles, and some power outages mostly.

Yep, and I yet a day off this coming weekend too! Gotta burn my remaining time before it rolls over next month....

@Anti-Matter Well....that escalated quickly. At least the wedding story was entertaining!

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Kermit1doesmath

@WoomyNNYes the button is working again now....... that was odd, first the reply button, then the site took 3 years to load and then I report the button problem and right after that now it all works again

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
Thanks. 😃
I will make another hilarious photoshoot when I have some funny ideas.

Anti-Matter

Kermit1doesmath

If there's a ketchup and tomato sauce shortage than what are gonna use to clean skunk spray off

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic