Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 57,601 to 57,620 of 58,486

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes I can't bring my self to even play the game, but for different reason, Every time I get on, I just, Play the online mode for hours LMAO!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes It takes a min or two, but ya, I really love the online part of the game, which TBH I thought I was going to hate when I got it LMAO!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

TheJGG

@tekoii Thank you for finding a good way to use my cover, your editing is amazing as usual. When I purchase Logic for real I'll strive to do even better. One kind of cover I'd like to try to make more of is music that has a really ambient feel, or sounds adventurous with sound design. Something that has to be made with a DAW and not with live instruments, and is therefore justifying my skill in Logic. One example I really like is the entire Disco Elysium soundtrack; here's a piece you may or may not like.

I haven't done any Let's Plays in a while, though that's primarily because I simply don't have the time and investment capacity at the moment. Try and stick with SMTV though, it'll be a great "archive" to look back on in the end when you complete it.

@Tyranexx Thank you for enjoying the image of my Christmas tree, but it is a shame you don't have one quite as big. As long as it can stand for the values and traditions of Christmas however, there isn't a need for a massive tree at all.

@Sunsy Thank you! I appreciate it greatly, and I hope I'll be able to do better in the future!

Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
F1 2021 (PS5)
Super Mario Odyssey (NS)
Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (NS)
Disco Elysium (NS)
Animal Crossing: NH (NS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG | Twitter:

MarioLover92

@Tyranexx Thank you! I think it's a box tree, we've had that tree for years. It's the kind where you'd attach the branches to the base. The last time we shopped for a real tree was like 2 decades ago, when I'd live in a different house with my dad and my younger brother.

That's cool, best of luck on XC2. The only time I asked for help on that game was when I made a thread about a boss fight I had trouble with. I couldn't really find anything about it, so that's why I made it.

@Sunsy Ah I see, I remember seeing it while window shopping. I never got those Hello Kitty amiibo cards for Animal Crossing, but I did have a friend of mine send me a bunch of those Sanrio items, which I sent over to my mom since she loves Hello Kitty.

That's cool, and yeah you're welcome! Anna is my favorite Frozen character too. The ornament with Princess Peach and Toad ice skating, that's one of the older Mario-themed ornaments I have. I think I got that one around 2009-2011, somewhere around that time frame. I got that Cinderella ornament for my mom. I tried making it so that in that pic, both Cinderella and Peach are watching that magical bubble with awe, which has that ballroom scene. It's like if Peach paid her a nice surprise visit, after somehow coming to the magical world of Disney. lol

@Anti-Matter I do want to ask you this. Do you enjoy what you've played of Skylanders?

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask and let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC, or I will have to delete your request. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
Actually i enjoy to play Skylanders games.
It was pretty easy as i set to Easy difficulty but some missions took very long time to finish like the path to explore was long and have a lot of things to do. It was like simple 3D Mario games but with longer paths and some foes to defeat.
Spyro's Adventure and Imaginators were pretty short (about 15 - 30 minutes) but Swap Force and Superchargers took 45 minutes - 1 hour to finish one mission (or maybe around 30 - 45 minutes).
My body said otherwise when the mission took pretty long time to finish, it started to develop drowsiness on me. But sometimes i didn't feel sleepy at all when playing Skylanders, maybe depend on what things i ate / drank before that.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter But your not feeling bored with the game at all? or its just you feeling sleepy?

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
Sometimes the mission in Skylanders are quite tedious like walking here walking there, smack the enemies, swap with other Skylanders for benefit chance, etc.
They are basic platformer games, i still enjoyed the gameplay.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

Btw, it was crazy to see my hype with Nintendo Switch games suddenly dropped during year 2020 and 2021.
When i looked my Switch games purchase during year 2020 and 2021, i only purchased 4 Switch games during year 2020 and 4 Switch games during year 2021, with 3 Switch games has been sold on 2 October 2021.
But in contrary, year 2020 and 2021 are the best year i built PS3 games quickly.
I collected 20 PS3 games by the end of year 2020 and i will have 40 PS3 games altogether by the end of year 2021.
Starting October 2021, i quickly built my PS4 games library after i built my Gamecube + Wii + Wii U during year 2021 with more than 20 Wii games during year 2021 + 8 Wii U games + 8 Gamecube games. So far, i have collected 24 PS4 games during this year.
I didn't build GBA and PSP games during year 2021 as my PSP battery got swollen (need a replacement) and i still unsure to add more GBA games considering its battery life inside the cartridge.
Oh, my mood during December 2021 is try to get OG XBOX with the games as well.
I have decided only until 10 OG XBOX games i will pick since the games i like the most are DDR Ultramix 1 - 4 with some 6 additional OG XBOX games (4 Multiconsole games + 2 first party XBOX games).
I was so busy to build my other console games until i have to delay a lot of Switch games purchase.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

MarioLover92

@Anti-Matter Ah okay, perhaps those long missions were a fault of the game itself. Do they make you do the entire mission in one sitting? Or can you save your progress and continue from where you left off? Hopefully, it's the latter.

@BruceCM Thank you!

Please ask and let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC, or I will have to delete your request. Thanks!

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
If you leave the mission before finished, you have to start over again.
That was suck since you cannot save the game manually in every Skylanders games.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Losermagnet

Hope everyone has a good weekend. Anybody have any cool plans? I don't because i've got chores although I may sneak in some game time

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

MarioLover92

@Anti-Matter Ah, that's garbage then. Especially if certain missions take so long to finish.

@Losermagnet Well I still gotta do some more decorating, lol. I'm hoping to get that done by tomorrow.

Tyranexx

New phone is in, so I'll be using some of my low-key Saturday trying to get everything set up. It's time; besides the debacle with my carrier hurrying things along (Again, it's fully 4G and VoLTE capable, AT&T just won't support it since it's unlocked), the battery is starting to go downhill. It's also exhibiting the occasional bout of odd behavior, though I wonder if it doesn't have something to do with the dwindling 3G support; it uses 4G data just fine, but only places calls on 3G waves.

@TheJGG I'm fine with my smaller tree, at least for the time being. I don't have a need for a large one, though I do have room for it...in my living room anyway. Conversely, I don't have a ton of storage space, at least for something large like a normal-sized tree.

As usual, any decent linked tracks are appreciated! I'd like to dig into Disco Elysium eventually.

@MarioLover92 Yep, that's what I'd define as a box tree! Real trees are nice, but box trees are more convenient and less messy IMO; they also don't shed pokey needles lol; I hated picking those up off the carpet as a kid. They couldn't be swept up because they'd clog and ruin the vacuum. Though I'm told some types of pine trees don't have spear-like needles like those scotch pines....

On XC2: Thanks! Still debating about whether or not I want to make it my long winter game. I wasn't kidding when I mentioned I'd probably use a D12 to decide between it and two other games lol.

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Ori and the Will of the Wisps (Switch)

Feel free to send me a Switch friend request, but please tell me first. Otherwise, I probably won't accept.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Snatcher

@MarioLover92 I think thats why the game wasn't as loved. But I could be wrong.

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
I noticed there are another games i have ever played have similarity like Skylanders type games such as Disney Universe, Ratchet & Clank All-4-One.
You cannot even save the game in the middle of mission but for Ratchet & Clank All-4-One, it didn't tell you until which part you can quit from the game as the mission in All-4-One are marathon type unlike Skylanders games that will tell you have finished the certain mission and the game will be automatically saved after that.

That's why i played All-4-One very slow as i felt the game was very tedious for not telling me when i can quit from the game and i didn't have to start over again from the beginning. The whole mission in All-4-One are divived into several places for one destination and it took very long time (maybe more than 2 hours) to complete all the marathon missions. Let me explain the breakdown.

For example you started the mission in place A, then you have to play through quite long before you reached some "checkpoint" places so you will not start over again from the beginning after you reached some checkpoint places. If i write how it looks like, let's say place A and it divided into checkpoint 1, checkpoint 2, etc. If you have ever reached that checkpoint places, you can start to replay the mission from that specific checkpoint place, doesn't have to start from beginning again.

Disney Universe was similar as Skylanders but it divided into 3 different places to clear the mission. Your objective in Disney Universe is find the portal to continue to next world. Each world have 3 missions like world 1-1, 1-2, 1-3. On the third mission, you will rescue another Disney characters at the end of mission.

Oh, i already have Mini Ninjas on PS3 (published by EIDOS if you know that publisher) and the gameplay looked like 3D Zelda games. I prefer Mini Ninjas than 3D Zelda games after i played for a while (to check all my games purchase).
I believe Mini Ninjas also available on Wii and XBOX 360 but i already got the PS3 version with very cheap price.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Losermagnet

@MarioLover92 Do you usually decorate a lot for the holidays? My household is usually pretty low-key, but that reminds me that I've got to put my lights up still ūüėÖ. I've been slacking on that.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Sunsy

@TheJGG You're welcome. I really thought that was a cool remix of Super Mario World's castle music.

@MarioLover92 Yeah, my friend who moved away sent me a Sanrio pack with my birthday gift, which was Super Mario 3D World on Switch. So it's nice to have them, given how hard they were to find then. That's awesome you got the items for your mom, I guess she plays Animal Crossing too?

Very cool and magical. It's an older Mario series ornaments, I noticed the ball ones too. The Cinderella one is nice too. Speaking of Disney, here's a few of the Disney themed ones I have on my tree. The only ones I haven't put up yet were Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde from Zootopia.

Elsa, Anna, and Olaf
Untitled

Sofia from Sofia the First, this actually came with the holiday DVD
Untitled

Funny coincidence, Olaf actually appeared on the latter's show and mentions Anna...

Sunsy

MarioLover92

@Tyranexx No problem. Yeah, I hate those pine tree needles too. Not only are they hard to pick up, but they can be easy to overlook and step on, and they really hurt. I think box trees are more economical as well, at least how I use mine every year. Pretty lucky to still have mine after so many years. Good luck on your new phone.

@Snatcher Those long stages? Perhaps. Though, I never got into Skylanders in any capacity.

@Anti-Matter Ah okay, guess I was used to playing games that let you save anywhere, lol. So it's kinda like in say, most Mario games where you'd save after finishing levels.

@Losermagnet I do, yeah. We have quite a few Christmas decorations besides the tree and ornaments. Such as that Santa scene, for example. We don't have any outdoor decorations though.

@Sunsy Yes she does play Animal Crossing! I introduced her to that, she was hooked on Pocket Camp, and she plays New Horizons as well. Love those Disney ornaments you have, that Anna one is quite different from the one I have.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic