Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 57,581 to 57,600 of 58,633

Anti-Matter

Oh, i forgot to show my hand drawing for drawing lesson grade 1 - 3 last Wednesday.
Untitled
Shawn's Boutique

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

BruceCM

Oh, then that's probably pretty close & prolonged exposure, @Losermagnet .... Glad you haven't had it yet & hopefully you won't get it

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

reporterdavid

New free DLC outfits for Nickelodeon All Star Brawl are coming in December to Switch.

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

tekoii

@Tyranexx That too! How do you feel about Key Lime Pie! The sour and sweet makes me complete ūü§™ Honestly, I'm more hyped to see you play some XC2 lol. Ahh.. dang it's set after? Think I could start with that game without playing the others? Totally hear you on the mindset part especially with something so cerebral for work. I wanna diversify a bit and its nice to try new series. That Atlus VN/Strategy being ported to the Switch seems interesting though I'm a sucker for a good sci-fi.

@Sunsy Nice, maybe when I do get the game we can play, maybe get @MarioLover92 on board too And lmao tysm for that compliment, it made me laugh and feel good too XD!
Bowser: Well, I did make these bricks, contained lava in a pool, made bridges, constructed a literal castle, and lastly assembled an army to take over the Mushroom Kingdom. Call me the King Doctor Professor Scientist Koopa. ūüėú

ūüĎļ SMTV - Live | ‚Ė∂ÔłŹ Youtube | ūüé® DeviantArt

MarioLover92

Got my tree up! Here are some of the ornaments I have. And yes, there's a Hello Kitty one (my mom's a huge fan) and I have a few Disney ones, too. Enjoy

@Sunsy Ah okay, I see. Good luck with that! I just posted a few ornaments on my Twitter page and on here too. Thought you'd like to see that Anna ornament!

@tekoii Last game I played was Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Just went back to it after getting the Torna expansion! Though, I gotta raise more trust to get to the next part. I haven't been playing for a couple days since I had Christmas decorating to do. lol

@Tyranexx Just posted some of my ornaments! I have them up in this very post via my Twitter page. Yes I've been playing XC2, but I currently have some trust building to do! I did a few heart-to-hearts last time I played.

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask and let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC, or I will have to delete your request. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

NintendoByNature

@MarioLover92 lookin good! During out our move back in January, we lost all of our Ornaments unfortunately. So our tree this is year is rather cookie cutter until we find the box( which has to be somewhere), or start buying new personal ones again.

NintendoByNature

MarioLover92

@NintendoByNature Thanks! Sorry to hear you lost your ornaments. Best of luck on finding that box! The most recent one I got was the Cape Mario one, and I do enjoy getting at least one new ornament for our tree.

Please ask and let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC, or I will have to delete your request. Thanks!

Losermagnet

@BruceCM thanks. I may be an asymptomatic type because so far I haven't had anything (neither has anyone in my family, come to think of it). I have a mutant immune system evidently ūüėĚ

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

MarioLover92

@NintendoByNature True dat. I have a Raccoon Mario figurine, too!

@tekoii Oh yeah I kept forgetting to reply to your latest post, my bad. Yeah I do have Super Mario 3D World for the Switch so it'd be cool to play with you and @Sunsy

1UP_MARIO

@MarioLover92 that Mario kart ornament looks awesome. Nice

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

WoomyNNYes

The christmas ornament that is always front & center on my parents christmas tree is a picture ornament. The picture was me in cub scouts, 3rd grade, I'm about in tears because my dad just got done yelling at me, because I hated taking pictures. It's pathetic/funny.

A crying kid picture of a family member is possibly one of the best christmas ornaments you can have!

Extreme bicycle rider
'Tendo liker
Rocket League (3v3 - platinum III/diamond I)
Best Christmastime song with a beat? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I6AdTJIulc

MarioLover92

@1UP_MARIO Thanks! I love that ornament too. Great addition to my tree

@WoomyNNYes Ah I see, I used to be pretty camera shy as a kid, lol. We do have family pictures from Christmastime over the years, of course, but we don't have them in ornament form.

Snatcher

I cannot reply to all the stuff that took place here so I will just say, I love everything everyone has shown off! have a great day!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Tyranexx

Eel wrote:

I was fortunately only a little tired and with a slightly sore arm for a while after my shots.

This summarizes my experiences with the vaccine (Moderna). Need to schedule the booster soon.

@Zuljaras Good luck. Dose 2 took my mom for a ride. I've heard that it's common for dose 1 to be the worse of the two if you've already had the virus, so hopefully next time the reaction won't be as severe.

@tekoii It's been awhile since I've had key lime pie, but I do enjoy it! I like most fruit pies, cream/veg pies (not into pumpkin or French silk though), cheesecake, etc. Layton's Mystery Journey is chronologically the last game, but from what I understand there's almost no relation to the previous games, so jumping in with that game may be fine. I've heard it also the weakest entry, but I can't confirm or deny that sentiment as I haven't played it. I'm also quite hyped for 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim based on the soundtrack and impressions alone lol. Love the concept!

@MarioLover92 My thanks for sharing the ornament pics; they all look pretty awesome! Is that tree real or a box tree? Doesn't matter either way, though when I was a kid I always enjoyed the smell of the real pine trees we'd buy from a lot.

I'll probably hit up both this thread and the XC2 thread in the Switch forum when I do get around to playing the game for pointers lol. It certainly can't be more complicated to pick up than XCX's combat? THAT took some adapting lol.

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Ori and the Will of the Wisps (Switch)

Feel free to send me a Switch friend request, but please tell me first. Otherwise, I probably won't accept.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Sunsy

@tekoii Maybe. You're welcome, that did come to mind seeing all this science and learning with the castle music.

@MarioLover92 That timing with the Hello Kitty ornament, I was playing Hello Kitty Kruisers on Wii U earlier because I felt like it. Wouldn't call myself a fan, all I have is this game (got it really cheap during a Wii U eShop sale), and the Animal Crossing cards a friend sent me earlier this year.

You and I have the same Mario Kart and Peach ornaments! The Toad one is neat, and thanks for showing the Anna one, she is my favorite Frozen character. I have a few Frozen ones too which include, Anna, Elsa, and Olaf.

Sunsy

Anti-Matter

Guys, any tips for me to not get sleepy again during playing video games that have quite tedious things to do or pretty long mission to accomplish ?
I want to continue my progress of Skylanders Imaginators without fallen asleep during playing.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Dude stop forcing yourself to play the game, You obviously don't find the game fun. I dip back and forth from fallen order because I just find the game boring at times, I need to really be in the mood to Enjoy it.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

WoomyNNYes

@Anti-Matter Luigi's Mansion 3 kept making me sleepy. Something about the game, just didn't excite me. Or, I just wasn't in the mood for it. Almost a year later, I came back to the game and got into it for a while. It's maybe 80% complete. It's a great looking game, but I don't love it.

I always feel sick when I play Gunman Clive on 3ds. I don't know why. Maybe I was sick when I bought it and played for the first few days? I don't know, but it makes me feel sick. I can't touch that game.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider
'Tendo liker
Rocket League (3v3 - platinum III/diamond I)
Best Christmastime song with a beat? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I6AdTJIulc

Anti-Matter

@WoomyNNYes
Sometime i felt the same way for my Mario games i have as you played Luigi Mansion 3.
I have collected Super Mario Galaxy 2 after long time searching from online shop but when i played the game, i have tendency to play about 2 or 3 stages to be cleared.
I have interest to play the game but i don't really love Mario franchises.

About to prevent getting sleepy during playing games, is drinking tea will keep me stay awake for a while at least before bedtime ?

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic