Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 57,581 to 57,600 of 96,521

Snatcher

Guys, the PS5 as come, I'm so happy, I will tell you all about it when I get my hands on it.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Sunsy

@Tyranexx Glad to hear you had a fun time, enjoy the movie come Tuesday.

@Anti-Matter Alright, I never had a chance to play those games. I have seen G-Force the movie, never played the game or saw or played Rango.

@Snatcher Got lucky there. Enjoy it. Any games you're planning on playing first?

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Zuljaras

@Snatcher Nice! I myself will wait for the next revision of the PS5 What games are you getting? Demon's Souls?

I also heard that the backwards compatibility is really nice on the PS5

Edited on by Zuljaras

BruceCM

Lol, the version that's actually available in shops, @Zuljaras ....? That usually helps!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Snatcher

@Sunsy @Zuljaras They have yet to show up, But the first game will indeed be spider man, and will collect from there.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Zuljaras

BruceCM wrote:

Lol, the version that's actually available in shops, @Zuljaras ....? That usually helps!

In my country most of those stuff are available as there are not many dedicated gamers here and people love piracy

I do not have problem waiting. I do not get why some people are so desperate to get the consoles that are clearly snatched for scalping I guess that there is another year that games will come to PS4 along with PS5.

The only one I am dreading is Spider-Man 2 ... for that I must get a PS5 But the game will probably be 2023 or 2024 which is fine

@Snatcher NICE! Spider-Man or Miles Morales?

Right now I have the regular Spidey disc in my PS4 I LOVE that game!

Edited on by Zuljaras

Sunsy

@Snatcher Cool, have fun playing when the game arrives.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Tyranexx

@BruceCM Will do!

@Sunsy Thanks! Though there is only one show time, doable with my work schedule but I won't have much of a lunch hour.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Snatcher

@Zuljaras @Sunsy Well I never played the ps4 spider man, so i'm probably going to do the remake first.

Snatcher

@Zuljaras @Sunsy Well I never played the ps4 spider man, so i'm probably going to do the remake first.

Zuljaras

@Snatcher Ah I forgot that it is called Spider-Man Remastered on the PS5 The worst thing in that version is that they changed the face of Peter Parker for some stupid reason!

It is a good version anyway with ray tracing and stuff!

You are in for a treat!

Snatcher

@Zuljaras I heard it was to make him look closer to tom, but I could be wrong.

I hope so man, I have been dying to play this thing.

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy Ah yeah I kinda want to get Virtua Racing on the Switch as well. I did hear Sega discontinued the Sega Ages line a while back. I can't help but wish they ported over more of their legacy games, especially outside the Genesis era...in terms of legacy content, Sega seems to be really content with just rereleasing their Genesis games and not much else. At least there's a few Saturn/Dreamcast games on Steam. Oh speaking of night lights, I got a new one that's the star from Mario. I have it in my bedroom, and it was also made so that you'd see star-shaped spotlights on the ceiling/walls when it's nighttime.

@Tyranexx Ah ok, good thing they're at least trying to make him a good boy so he doesn't chew on stuff as much. Yeah, my cat doesn't scratch as much, he just likes to sleep on that wicker chair most of the time, lol. Thanks again! Hopefully, I'll start my Peach drawing soon.

@Fizza Anytime.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Zuljaras

@Link-Hero I knew that but the problem that I have is that he barely resembles Holland.

It is as if they ordered Tom Holland from AliExpress

If they wanted it that hard just pay up for the 100% face capture

At leat we have a version of the game with the original Peter

Eel

Gotta keep the likenesses vague enough if you want to sell the games long term without giving half of the money to the actors.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

Woohoo...!
One of my newest drawing Boxing Tunes 2 got the most viewed since from yesterday i uploaded. 😃
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Sunsy

@Tyranexx Maybe it sounds like an excuse for some theater food or snacks?

@MarioLover92 Me too, I would love Saturn games to be available in some form as I never had a chance to play them, outside PC ports of Sonic R and Nights. That sounds like a cool nightlight. I have a nightlight that looks like Poppy. Doesn't show anything on the ceiling, but it's nice enough to light the room at night. During the winter months I like using Christmas lights.

I also have a small Christmas tree in my room with battery powered lights. I kept it up one winter (albeit Christmas decor removed), when the power went out, I was able to use it to light the room. Came in handy during a storm.

Edited on by Sunsy

jedgamesguy

@Snatcher Just saw you’re about to get the PS5, and that’s awesome. Can’t wait to hear what kind of experiences you have on that thing, because I’ve played some truly amazing games on there. I’m no expert but if you have any questions I’ll do my best to answer! Is your PS5 a physical or digital model?

It may be worth buying an M.2 solid state drive to go with it though, the console’s base storage isn’t enough to get you by. They’re a little expensive but IMO very worth it. I’ve set it up so far that it installs PS4 games (I still buy tons of those) on the SSD and PS5 on the console.

Also, I recommend playing Spider-Man Remastered first. It’s such an amazing game, I felt like an idiot for not playing it for three whole years. Runs like a dream, has some criminally amazing combat and gameplay, the web slinging is so fun, and the writing and acting is movie quality. You could love it to pieces.

The story’s good enough to hold off Miles Morales, plus the DLC’s huge. Have fun!

@Zuljaras Controversial but I didn’t mind the face change. I don’t like Tom Holland’s face much, but it suited the facial capture much better. 2018 Peter looks really appropriate for the setting, being eight years into being Spider-Man, but the model resolution wasn’t great. I dunno. I’m probably biased because I only played it on PS5…

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Snatcher

@TheJGG Physical, And I'm so going to get a drive, still have no idea if I should use the one from the ps4 or get a whole new one.

Thanks I will indeed Enjoy it.

(Sack boy should also be fun)

Edited on by Snatcher

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic