Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 57,561 to 57,580 of 58,485

Zuljaras

@BruceCM Well this was a little worse than the virus I went through the first time But I am sure it will be ok. No temp now, only sore muscles Everything will be ok!

You Nintendolifers will not get rid of me so easily!

http://castletoria.com

CFarris419

@WoomyNNYes Sword and Shield are essentially the same game with a few version exclusive Pokemon and a couple of different gyms. People usually choose based on which Pokemon they like better.

As far as Legends: Arceus goes, It's going to be a much different game than traditional Pokemon like Sword & Shield.

CFarris419

CactusMan

@BruceCM Doesn´t seem to far fetched to me. How many people does the jabber meet in a day in close proximity. Those Jabbing sessions could as well be supper spreader events and you are just infected by covid before the jab kicks in.

Bamm!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6657-1971-4787

Eel

@WoomyNNYes if she wants sword or shield, just buy whichever she likes the best. Both games are functionally identical.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Sunsy

@Losermagnet No problem, glad it made your day.

@Snatcher Thanks!

@tekoii It is a fun game, I now have the Switch version physically. Which is cool since the Wii U one I have is a download. Super Mario 3D World does have online play, played it with a friend recently. As for Bowser's Fury, I think it that mode might be local multiplayer.

Who knew it took so much technology and knowledge to make Bowser's own castle. Nice video, also love the remix @TheJGG.

Edited on by Sunsy

Sunsy

X-Slayer

@WoomyNNYes You could also use the internet to show her which pokemon are in each version so she chooses the one she likes the most. Most kids don’t mind spoilers so it’s better to show her the mons and their evolutions, if she asks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0567-1887-2002
(Please ask before requesting)

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Bravely Default II
LotR: The Third Age (GC)
Paper Mario 64 (Nintendo Switch)
Zelda BotW Normal Mode + DLC
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond

Anti-Matter

I have strange reaction with my body when i played certain games.
When i played games with quite long time to finish one mission like Skylanders, sometimes i felt sleepy during playing and it happened before bedtime.
I tried to force myself to not getting sleepy during playing but i felt something on my head whenever i started to get sleepy.
Was that something wrong with the games i played (tedious / repetitive / boring) ?
I have been waiting for Skylanders Imaginators but i don't want to get sleepy oftenly during playing as i knew one mission in Skylanders Imaginator actually took shorter time than Superchargers / Swap Force.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

CactusMan

@Anti-Matter It´s the game design. DDR Mario Mix, Donkey Konga, Ring Fit Adventure,
Guitar Hero: ABBA and Fatal Frame keep you wake.

Bamm!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6657-1971-4787

Anti-Matter

@CactusMan
I never like Guitar Hero games.
And please never ever mention any rated M games to me.
I am ANTI Rated M games.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Eel

@Anti-Matter that post is two sentences too long. Please remember you don't need to do that.

Also, ABBA is about the most vanilla, work-safe mom pop band ever, perhaps they meant ACDC? (in either case it's not an M rated game anyway)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

BruceCM

It's certainly possible, @CactusMan .... Hopefully, @Zuljaras will survive, if only so he can get his game into a playable state ....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Tasuki

@Losermagnet Well I will see how it goes. I get the shot on the 22nd, which I am thinking I will be out the 23 maybe the 24th. That works for me at least for my job since we are closed the 24th and 25th for Christmas so I won't have to use sick days.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Anti-Matter

@Eel
I don't understand.
Am i not allowed to say something that i really hate (for example : Oh, i hate that thing. Please do not mention to me) ?
Do i have to keep silent despite i heard something that made me mad ?

About Guitar Hero, i personally never like any games by Harmonix due to the Western game companies just too depended on Western licensed songs that i mostly do not like at all.
And for rhythm games, put 3 - 5 minutes song is too long to be played.
That's why i only play Rhythm games by Konami (BEMANI games) since Japanese peoples are better in making rhythm games and they do not depend on licensed songs too much (they have in house production songs called Konami original songs)

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Eel

@Anti-Matter it's not that you're not allowed to express dislike for something. It's the way you do it, and the repetitive nature of it.

You've taken your dislikes, amplified them to unreasonable levels, and made them a main aspect of your personality on this site, and that's why people get annoyed by it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

BruceCM

Exposed to Covid, @Losermagnet ..... ? Meaning what, exactly? You were in very close proximity to someone who had it & coughing all over you?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Eel

@BruceCM Well, just being near to a person who was later confirmed to have covid at that time, would count as being exposed.

I've been exposed to it several times as well, thankfully I either never caught it or I was just asymptomatic.

My brother did get infected and had a very rough time with it though. "Call me every night to remind me you're afraid of death"-rough. He lives far away though so we didn't get exposed there.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Losermagnet

@Tasuki hope it goes well!

@BruceCM I work in the medical field (well....medical adjacent. Think small and less money lol). Suffice it to say it's not unusual for me to interact with confirmed COVID cases.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Eel

My mother is still active doing medical consulting for a pharmacy. It baffles me how there's so many people that know they have symptoms (or worse, know they're infected) and decide it's better to go to the small medical office and risk infecting others, instead of staying home or going to an actual hospital.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Zuljaras

@Eel That is possibly the best explanation that could be given about this kind of behavior!!!

@BruceCM You are damn right! Covid will not stop Castletoria! I have been drawing pixel trees, guillotines and statues since yesterday!

http://castletoria.com

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic