Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,941 to 55,960 of 96,530

Snatcher

@PoliticallyIncorrect I really do believe, He will come to one day.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

PoliticallyIncorrect

@Snatcher I sure hope you're right bro. You have a wonderful rest of your, whatever time zone you're in. LOL

The Other White Meat

Snatcher

@PoliticallyIncorrect And You have a wonderful rest of your time zone, as well!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

MarioVillager92

@Snatcher I rated it a 10 on my Nintendo Life game list shortly after I beat it - it's that good.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Snatcher

@PoliticallyIncorrect PT for me.

@MarioLover92 MMM man, I Just need that game in my hands.

Snatcher

@tekoii I asked him how much he liked it, I Don't have it but I want it so bad.

tekoii

@Snatcher Ah i see. Hoo boy, it's a pretty awesome game, I have my issues, but for how it plays and the presentation, I really had a great time. You gonna get it anytime soon ><?

Edited on by tekoii

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

Snatcher

@tekoii EEeee? Maybe? I want to beat super first, and I also thinking about if I should wait, I mean, nintendo is probably not going to show off any new games what so ever this year but just to be on the safe side you know.

tekoii

@Snatcher Oh nice, you're going through Super? That was my first Metroid game, so I'm biased and can't talk lol. It's really amazing how atmospheric that game is even if it came out in '94. Enjoy dude, you're in for a treat!

Snatcher

@tekoii Hey its my first Game to! I will Enjoy.

tekoii

@Snatcher That's really cool, we share the first game, but at different times in life ^^! Just goes to show you how timeless classics can be.

Edited on by tekoii

Pizzamorg

PoliticallyIncorrect wrote:

@Pizzamorg As a father that doesn't get to see his son as much as he'd like to I'd say your father is a lucky man. My son is at that age where he thinks, because he's an adult now, he doesn't need me around anymore. It's normal for "kids" his age, but still hurts. I sure hope my son misses me some day. I know I miss him.

For as morbid as it sounds, I think it takes the loss of a family member to understand how precious time is. Until that happens, you think a person is always going to be there, you can put off those trips to see them or whatever, as there’ll always be a next time. Except, there isn’t always going to be a next time and the day you learn that, every time you blew off a trip to do something else, it just hits you in the gut that you wasted that chance.

Life to the living, death to the dead.

Snatcher

@Pizzamorg TBH I didn't need a lose of a family member to teach me that, I just, you know, always knew, that fraction of time I spend with said person will always, be worth it.

reporterdavid

@ogo79 classic you have some classics

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Pizzamorg

Snatcher wrote:

@Pizzamorg TBH I didn't need a lose of a family member to teach me that, I just, you know, always knew, that fraction of time I spend with said person will always, be worth it.

That's good you didn't need to learn the hard way. I do think some cultures stress the importance of family more than others. I've never felt particular close to a lot of my family, as few of them were local. The few who were have now all passed away. But it was really when my Mum died and I got closer to my Dad, it all really dawned on me. How precious and finite every moment is. Sounds kinda corny I know but it's true.

Life to the living, death to the dead.

reporterdavid

Today; Animal Crossing Direct

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic