Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,921 to 55,940 of 96,298

Losermagnet

I'm all for an Anti Matter Frankenstein. The name alone sounds fantastic

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Anti-Matter

Losermagnet wrote:

I'm all for an Anti Matter Frankenstein. The name alone sounds fantastic

I will try to draw my alter ego as handsome nerd in Frankenstein style. Request in progress.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

In other news, I finished Metroid Dread last night! Loved every minute of it, and that's all I'll say about it here.

@Anti-Matter That's a really good drawing.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Pizzamorg

Maybe some oversharing below, but I havenā€™t really got anywhere to put this soā€¦ :

Flying back home in the morning. Always terrified Iā€™ll go back and find myself burgled, the only thing waiting for me when I get home is my electronics and likely mould from unchecked condensation that has likely sprung up while it has been empty.

Always feel a lot of mixed emotions during the end of these trips. Usually they are around Christmas/New Year, so even more depressing. But I am facing some uncertain times, I donā€™t get to see my Dad often anymore and had I not made this last minute trip, I wouldnā€™t be quite sure when Iā€™d be seeing him again.

I am happy he got to move abroad, retire and live his dream but as someone who doesnā€™t have a lot of family who are either alive or I am on speaking terms with, not being able to just pop down the road and see him any more kinda sucks. I donā€™t feel isolated and alone most of the time, but coming here and making these trips, makes me realise how isolated and alone I am.

It all isnā€™t negative emotion, as an introverted recluse, I do miss my home comforts and space over the course of a trip. Assuming I havenā€™t been burgled, Iā€™ll be softening the blow with a treat of Far Cry 6 when I get back. But ever since my Mum died, Iā€™m just so conscious of how much of my Dadā€™s life I just miss, how much I am not really a part of his life at all. And the feeling is just hard to explain if you havenā€™t been there.

Life to the living, death to the dead.

PoliticallyIncorrect

@Pizzamorg As a father that doesn't get to see his son as much as he'd like to I'd say your father is a lucky man. My son is at that age where he thinks, because he's an adult now, he doesn't need me around anymore. It's normal for "kids" his age, but still hurts. I sure hope my son misses me some day. I know I miss him.

Edited on by PoliticallyIncorrect

The Other White Meat

Anti-Matter

@tekoii
Oh, I have to wait until both Pharaoh and Cleopatra are ready to be uploaded to Deviantart.
I think i will upload to Deviantart after this.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

I'm not gonna go on about it, but my views on politics are summed up the best my these two @PoliticallyIncorrect @Losermagnet, thats my two cents, And I 100% agree with them.

@Anti-Matter I like your use of color alot, It always looks so bright and vivid.

@MarioLover92 If you had to rate it to one to ten, how many?

@PoliticallyIncorrect I hope he knows how you feel one day. Also happy to see you here more often, Your fun to talk to.

Welp I hope everyone's day gets better, and if it already is amazing I hope it gets even more better! I would post a funny video but er, I don't know which to pick, again have a nice day!

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outsideā€¦you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but Iā€™m very much alive!

octokid

I need to vent something.
If any of the kids in my class are here, for Godā€™s sake, you do not take off your mask to sneeze! Itā€™s the other way around! Also, donā€™t take them off at all, they are still mandatory!
When will they learnā€¦. šŸ˜·šŸ™„

amazing new mexico sunset. im hanging on a bridge with my friend-[GUNSHOTS] /ref
have a good day! stay hydrated! et cetera!
(any pronouns, she/they preferred, thank you!)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5873-1162-6324 | 3DS Friend Code: 3025-2448-4778 | My Nintendo: MonkeyMoo | Nintendo Network ID: MissMonkeyMoo

Snatcher

@octokid LMAO, they could at least do it in there arm.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outsideā€¦you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

PoliticallyIncorrect

@Snatcher Thanks bud. He and I were inseparable for 21 years. Then he moved to Colorado, and when he came back a year later, it was like a whole new person. I didn't know him anymore it was that big of a change. He flat out told me he doesn't need family anymore. Boy did that sting. Thanks! You're fun to talk to as well.

Edited on by PoliticallyIncorrect

The Other White Meat

Snatcher

@PoliticallyIncorrect Damn, That doesn't really sound, friendly, I wonder what happened in that time frame, I hope he comes around one day.

Snatcher

You know, if there was any game I would want a remaster for, it would be the Spy vs spy game for the Xbox and ps2, I love those games so much, and they would make perfect party games for this day and age.

PoliticallyIncorrect

@Snatcher We all wonder the same. He says nothing bad happened to him, but I don't know. As long as he's happy, I guess. I just miss laughing with him and playing games together all the time. Maybe, I'm just being over dramatic? I've only one child so I have no experience with this beyond what I am going through at present.

The Other White Meat

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic