Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,901 to 55,920 of 96,530

Losermagnet

@NintendoByNature yeah, stuff like that's all over the place in my area and it's just tiresome. People still wont take 2020 election signs outta their yards 🙄

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

ogo79

Losermagnet wrote:

@ogo79 i wasn't aware! Thats good though. Maybe i'm misremembering the playstation classic bungling a bunch of stuff. I think the PAL system looks better, but my nostalgia pushes me towards the ol' gray and purple.

my nostalgia had me at first myself

Zuljaras wrote:

@ogo79 Many people prefer the pal looking SNES but the American one is not bad at all.

In the end it does not matter because on the inside they are the same even with the NES classic. They just printed different shell and put different games and made huge profits This is what I call a master class of skin selling!

Also why do you care what games are inside? In my NES and SNES I put all games that I like for the system and it is easy as well. Also with custom box art. Fantastic machines

Or you prefer to NOT add games to it?

i prefer not to add games

reporterdavid wrote:

classic @ogo79

which classic? theres two lol

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Anti-Matter

Can somebody tell me if CTR + Spyro Reignited PS4 bundle is still available or already discontinued ?
Also, is the Spyro Reignited from CTR + Spyro Reignited bundle already the 2019 reprinted version (3 games in disc) ?

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter I don't know for sure. If that double pack came out after the 2019 reissue of Spyro Reignited Trilogy, the double pack probably has just that.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Snatcher

I'm having a great day today, and I hope you guys are as well, and if not I hope it does.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Sunsy

@Snatcher Glad to hear you're having a great day. Mine was good, did pre-order Smurfs Mission Vileaf for PC, so there's that at least. Now watching some anime, so a nothing special day, but still a good day.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

@Sunsy Good days, Gotta love em, I hope you injoy the game when it shows up.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

WoomyNNYes

Doctor Who Edge of Reality is suppose to release October 14, but the game is still not on eshop. Makes me nervous that it may not release as scheduled. It's already been pushed back two weeks.

@Sdelintwouters I think I've seen my avatar pic take 24 hours to start displaying on posts, possibly more. Yeah, it's not quick.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Sunsy

@Snatcher Thanks, I will. As a Smurfs fan, I'm just happy there's a new game coming out that isn't a mobile game. Really looking forward to playing it.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Blooper987

Komi can’t Communicate only just started and it’s already my favorite anime of the year.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Sunsy

@Blooper987 looks up I just read a summary of this, I might have to give this a watch. I love slice of life anime. Thanks for mentioning the title.

Edit: I didn't know * made my words bold, I meant an action. I thought code did that.

Edited on by Sunsy

Anti-Matter

I drew Cleopatra as the part of Egypt theme drawing.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

PoliticallyIncorrect

@Link-Hero I think both the Dems and the Repubs have lost their marbles. Neither one is better than the other. That's my two cents.

The Other White Meat

Losermagnet

@Link-Hero oh trust me, there's no way i can avoid the news. But i didnt want to drag that hoopla into the chitchat. I'm just tired of people dragging this stuff on by flagrantly putting up tastless political yard decorations, be it dem or rep (although it's almost always for one particular person).

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Blooper987

How bout we stop talking about this before anyone gets too heated...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic