Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,881 to 55,900 of 96,467

roy130390

@Snatcher Oh, that's nice. What's the name of the upcoming game? I love playing this one with my girlfriend, but if you do get it I recommend to wait for a strong sale. It's really fun to play, even with randoms, but there's so many great games on Switch and $30 is too much for it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Snatcher

@roy130390 Oh I wasn't going to get it at that price, thats waaay to much for a game like that.

Its called party animals I Think, But from the gameplay I saw it look like a more, whats the word, animated gang beast.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

@Eel
I have collected 37 Pokemon Tazos chips (Pokemon Coin) from 100 Tazos chips with most of them are Legendaries (Arceus, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Lunala, Solgaleo, Kyogre, Darkrai, etc).
The promotion started from beginning of August 2021 in Indonesia. You will get two random Tazos chips inside the snack.

Anti-Matter

ogo79

so i decided to order one of those snes minis. they sent the pal one:
Untitled
instead of this one:
Untitled
both systems have the same games and run 60 Hz. the only difference is the style of system and button colors, perhaps i got the better looking one? dont know...

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Losermagnet

@ogo79 will the pal system use an AC adapter that works in the states? In either case you got the better controller imo. Love those colored buttons.

Edited on by Losermagnet

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx Thanks! Been playing it a ton since I first got it, and I think I'm getting fairly close to finishing it. I love a good Metroid game, and Dread really delivered. Hopefully the amiibos will come back. I just checked My Nintendo today, and apparently there was a holographic poster set...but it was sold out unfortunately. Can't say I'm surprised, but I would have loved having it.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Edwirichuu

@Snatcher I see you around this website a lot, it's pretty cool, whenever i see certain users i kinda cheer up, sometimes i check the comments specifically to see if some users are around lol, happy commenting

Stan LE SSERAFIM

My Nintendo: Edward+ | Nintendo Network ID: Groudon

ogo79

Losermagnet wrote:

@ogo79 will the pal system use an AC adapter that works in the states? In either case you got the better controller imo. Love those colored buttons.

i love the colored buttons myself. as you probably know by now, the states model came with the ac adapter while the pal version didnt. i ordered an official new ac adapter for it. all the pal games are ntsc american roms, and even the game names are titled american, no star wing, its star fox, no super probotector: alien rebels, its contra III: the alien wars. the pal games run 60 Hz, they are using the ntsc states roms. theres no doubt this official and brand new (to avoid possible flaws) ac adapter wouldnt work. its an american rom running system in a different model snes shell with pretty buttons.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Snatcher

@Edwirichuu I'm really glad If I made you happy, Well this comment made me happy, Thank you. I don't have words for how kind your words are to me, But ya, I pretty much live here, as I use no other social media platform.

Good day, and happy commenting to you as well!

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Ryu_Niiyama

@Losermagnet Sorry the notification didn’t pop up. I bought a few books on group theory (mathematics) and a book on the standard model (astrophysics). Outside of that I have a shoji building book I have been waiting to take a crack at (along with some basswood for projects) and I am halfway through an African American poetry anthology. My TI-89 calculator is charged and ready to go!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

reporterdavid

classic @ogo79

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Zuljaras

@ogo79 Many people prefer the pal looking SNES but the American one is not bad at all.

In the end it does not matter because on the inside they are the same even with the NES classic. They just printed different shell and put different games and made huge profits This is what I call a master class of skin selling!

Also why do you care what games are inside? In my NES and SNES I put all games that I like for the system and it is easy as well. Also with custom box art. Fantastic machines

Or you prefer to NOT add games to it?

Losermagnet

@ogo79 i wasn't aware! Thats good though. Maybe i'm misremembering the playstation classic bungling a bunch of stuff. I think the PAL system looks better, but my nostalgia pushes me towards the ol' gray and purple.

@Ryu_Niiyama thats what you're reading on your vacation? that sounds like homework (jk). I like to use free time to brush up on skill-building stuff too. I'd be interested in hearing how your shoji building goes 😁

Ryu_Niiyama

@Losermagnet lol. I mostly read to learn (learning is fun and lucrative. Win win). But homework would be anything programming related. I’m not built to code.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Sunsy

Alright, pre-ordered Smurfs: Mission Vileaf on PC, and now the wait begins. I rarely pre-order games to begin with, as a Smurfs fan, I'm actually happy a new Smurfs game is coming out that isn't a mobile game.

I chose to get the GOG version since games like this rarely show up on GOG, plus DRM-free means I have it forever.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

WoomyNNYes

Ski sale this week. I think I'm going to see if there are any deals on cross country skis. In previous winters, at regular retail prices, I think it comes to around $500 for all the gear - skis, poles, boots, bindings?.

Cross country skiing doesn't have the thrill of halfpipes and getting air. So.... I dunno. But I don't want to put on weight this winter. Cross country skiing has to be better than running? Right?

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Anti-Matter

I was wondering.
Is this PS4 game bundle CTR + Spyro already sold out on everywhere ?
Untitled

Also, from this bundle, is this the Spyro Reignited with 3 games in one disc (2019 reprinted version) + CTR with latest update in disc ?

Anti-Matter

Losermagnet

Driving home from work i notice somebody has, on their flag pole in their front yard, a flag that read "eff [politician] and eff you for voting for him" (except it didn't actually say "eff"). On a main city road downwind from an elementary school. classy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic