Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,861 to 55,880 of 96,490

reporterdavid

Good day, havent been here for a while. @Zuljaras The starwars game!

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

jedgamesguy

BruceCM wrote:

DRAGON QUEST® XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age™ - Definitive Edition, @Tyranexx .... You'll definitely like that game lots whenever you do get around to it! Not like the other 2 aren't great as well, mind you, so that doesn't help decide which 1st

Even I'd admit that Dragon Quest XI is a better choice than Xenoblade 2 in terms of what it does right. It's so charming, the voice acting is pretty top-tier and the story has enough unpredictability to keep stuff interesting for the entire game. The combat's also very flexible, you can do all kinds of stuff, and is pretty good for the small amounts of time you'd need to grind, since you can speed up battles and make them auto-battle.

Plus getting it on Switch (and now PS4) gives you the orchestrated soundtrack and that's always a win.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Losermagnet

I'll echo what others have said: Dragon Quest XI is probably the best JRPG i've played in the last few years. The only complaint I had with my playthrough is they palette swapped enemies a little too much imo.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Anti-Matter

Btw, i'm playing Yokai Watch 3 Tempura 3DS right now. Keep grinding the level of my Yokai team.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Losermagnet

@Zuljaras i almost missed the sonic pic! Looks like they're about 70% hedge and 30% hog. How old is sonic?

@Ryu_Niiyama enjoy the time off! What books do you plan on reading?

Edited on by Losermagnet

Anti-Matter

@CactusMan
Not to mention Le Blanc (FF X-2) and Lady Luck outfits for Yuna, Rikku and Paine.

Anti-Matter

chapuH

@Slowdive Welcome back! I hope life's treating you well.

Hope you're having a good day.

Losermagnet

@Zuljaras i don't know that i put together that you found him. That was good for him (and us, since we get to see his pictures 😁) looks like he's getting big.

Snatcher

@Zuljaras What sonic has been biting you? Man I can't remember, but its been a wile since you have shown him to us I think.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Losermagnet

What if he keeps getting bigger and it turns out he's actually a porcupine?

Zuljaras

@Link-Hero Sonic bites like crazy. He is wild animal after all. Not a decorative (also called African) hedgehog. The only time he is not so aggressive is when he is in the bath or when we put lots of food on top of his belly Then he is so focused on the food that he does not even know that we are petting him on the head It is a very bizarre sight to behold!!! But you can pick him up without issues. When you mess with his belly and snout he goes berserk.

@Losermagnet Last year when I was walking my grandmothers dog I saw something on the side of the road. It was a little hedgehog and I thought it was dead. After I looked closely I saw that it was barely breathing. So I picked it up and went home with it The next day the vet told us that it was malnourished, with a cold and it was about to die.

While waiting for the little guy to die we gave it some pear and the little rascal started eating like never before. Now we can't release him because he never hibernated and now he will surely die out there.

So this fat ***** is now harassing us to no end but we still love him!

@Snatcher When he was little I allowed him to bite me as it did not hurt. Now it is impossible because his bite is very strong (leveled). It is "supper effective" now!

Edited on by Zuljaras

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Thats the story of sonic? Wow, what an arc.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

roy130390

@Eel Just to let you know mate, it seems that they made a mistake with Gang Beasts on the mexican Eshop and it costs 5 pesos instead of 30 dollars. I just tried some matches online and it seems to run decently.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Losermagnet

@Zuljaras Sonic's origin story is fantastic! Brought back to life so he can nap, eat pears, and bite people to his hearts content.

Anti-Matter

I got two legendary Pokemons from Tazos chips (It's called Pokemon Coin here in Indonesia) from Chiki Balls snack.
Untitled

Untitled

I already got Arceus before even Legend of Arceus released. 😆

Edit: Actually i already have Zapdos and Arceus before so these are the same Tazos chips i got from Chiki Balls snack this morning. 😅
Well, Arceus is not a rare Pokemon anymore. 😁

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@roy130390 I'm thinking if I should wait to get gang beast, because theres that gang beast like game coming next year, and it looks pretty good.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic