Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 54,321 to 54,340 of 56,661

MarioLover92

TheJGG wrote:

I similarly really disliked the original Legend of Zelda, it was way too vague even for NES game standards. I’d sooner play a good game of A Link to the Past, that was a turning point for the franchise, though it got overshadowed by Ocarina of Time.

I played a good amount of the original Zelda via the Switch's NES app, and yeah, I do have a bit of a hard time getting into it. Same with the original Metroid. I did manage to beat the latter, but with save states - really hate how you start out with 30 HP every time you get game over'd. The controls in both are not that great either. I'm not coming back to the first Metroid, that's for sure...especially now that I have Zero Mission.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you're gonna add my Switch/3DS FC. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
It's okay.
One of my cousin actually showed some interest to consider Nintendo Switch as he played Steam games as his primary video game device. We have ever got some discussion about console / handhelds video games when we have opportunity to gather around in family party.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

TheFrenchiestFry

please for the love of all that his holy and overseen by both YHVH and Lucifer do not look up why Chris Chan is trending on Twitter

or if you do at least have mountains of chlorox bleach beside you ready to dowse all over your eyes

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Link-Hero

Just looked up the Chris Chan thing, and yeah, I'm honestly not surprised by the news. I knew Chris was going to end up doing that someday, but I didn't expect it to happen that way. I mean, jesus christ.

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Switch Friend Code: SW-3097-0477-1999 | Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

Anti-Matter

I had McDonald Beef burger for my breakfast and i found the burger size was become thinner and thinner than previous year. 😑
It was like eating a small portion of sandwich.
I still feel hungry.
Untitled

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

nessisonett

@TheFrenchiestFry Part of me’s like oh lord my eyes. The other part knows just how horrifically the abuse and cult-like following has surrounded her for years and so I’d probably be better off completely ignoring it. I mean, this whole ordeal led to KiwiFarms.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

Tyranexx

No idea who Chris Chan is, and now I'm trying to resist the temptation to shove something else that isn't my business into my brain. I'm starting to think Blue Stahli was onto something with Ultranumb....

Edit: Okay, I half-caved. But to information on who Chris Chan is (never heard of Sonichu before now), not about whatever garbage the cesspit known as Twitter dug up.

@MarioLover92 Yeah, some spinning teacup/table type rides usually allow you to control the speed, but it is sometimes disabled for (presumably) liability and safety reasons. Truth be told, I don't think I've been on the teacups since the first time I went to Disney lol.

Ironically, I used to be terrified of roller coasters until my dad got me on one at age 7. I've been in love since! Though the wooden ones are, by design, rougher.

@SM3DASislit Outside of one case, the windows aren't a huge emergency. In fact, it's a project I've put off in lieu of others until now. I knew when I closed on my house a few years ago that I'd have to put some work into it. This hasn't been the most expensive project lol. A lot of the wait is because many industries are behind due to manufacturing delays and shipping issues. A continuation of the Covid-19 upset.

I mainly watch E3 for Nintendo, but I do like to catch bits and pieces of some of the other conferences. Especially from developers and publishers that I've had great past experiences with. Unfortunately, they usually air the E3 Directs at an inconvenient time for me work-wise, so I have to listen via my headphones and sneak in the occasional glimpse. Not the most optimal way, but I'm glad my job at least allows YouTube for listening purposes. I fit in some good video game music not available on Spotify that way.

I did miss your question before. I hadn't heard of the Warner/Discovery merger. Didn't realize Warner Bros. was merging with anyone to be honest. Outside of the gaming sphere, I admittedly don't keep up on much entertainment.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Luigi's Mansion 3

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Snatcher

Hey, you guys want to hear a bad joke?

Whats a duck's favorite flower? daffy-dil's.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Snatcher

@TheFrenchiestFry WHYYYYYY Why did I look it up MY EYES, Ok I didn't look at the report, but Knowing what she did, OOOOOOOOO NOOOOO.

Man I looked it up, thinking it was going to be something creepy or strange, but not that **** I really hope it isn't true, please don't be true, its going to be true, Oh lord that is so messed up, Please, somebody do something, I need something, Post something, something that isn't that.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
"Hey, you guys want to hear a bad joke?"

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

ogo79

i have a very important thing to say...
Untitled
is good.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Snatcher

@Eel Thank you. @Anti-Matter thank you. @ogo79 And thank you, and it is tasty.

Anti-Matter

@ogo79
Snapple ? (Snap + Apple)
I was thinking this Merican Yokai.
Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

WoomyNNYes

Omg Olympic bmx freestyle has begun!😃😲😲😃🙃

Doing all that jumpy stuff. Omg omg

Extreme bicycle rider
Ni'tendo liker
Rocket League (platinum III/diamond I - 3v3)

ogo79

Snatcher wrote:

Hey, you guys want to hear a bad joke?
Whats a duck's favorite flower? daffy-dil's.

what do you call a pig that does karate? a pork chop.

Anti-Matter wrote:

@ogo79
Snapple ? (Snap + Apple)
I was thinking this Merican Yokai.
Untitled

i dont know what the hell that is, but good reply?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Snatcher

@ogo79 LMAO, that was better then mine, man, I wish I thought of it, Oh and thats just anti just once again inserting Yo-kai watch into a conversation.

ogo79

@Snatcher
corny jokes these days go a long way dont they?
i took me a minute to realize @Anti-Matter was paying dues to yokai, which i know nothing about lol. ive got it now though.

the_shpydar wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic