Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 54,021 to 54,040 of 54,307

Snatcher

@1ofUs Well what do I do about items then, can you take them in pokemon home? if not I guess I could get them back, If this can work, I will just pay the 30 days just to do this, I know it seems like a lot just to change a gender, but I kinda want to replay the game to so.

But what happens if I leave pokemon in there after the 30 day's?

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo is like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

1ofUs

@Snatcher can't you just catch as many pokemon as you have items, attach one item to every pokemon and send them all to home?

If you spoil a game i will find you.
It's not quite a me, Mario!

Twitter:

Snatcher

@1ofUs Well I think so, I might need to test it. man though this seems like a lot just to change one gender, I might need to sleep on it, I mean Its a gender, and I would have to end up unlocking alot of my exp candy's again.

Edited on by Snatcher

1ofUs

@Snatcher even if you doo all of this just to change a gender, your pokemon won't listen to you since you won't have any badges

Twitter:

Snatcher

@1ofUs Well ya, I will have to go through the game again, But I wont have to do the pokedex again, but I have this egg charm that would also be gone, and then the max candy, idk if there hard to get or not but I got like 200 of those things, maybe If I just put the stuff I really need for my pokemon, bc idk why you would need max candy anyway if i'm porting my team over, But if I do do this, the plus side would be me getting another Master ball (":

Edited on by Snatcher

Snatcher

I'm looking at my save, and I will indeed lose a lot if I do this, not the pokemon, but my trainer cards and all, I'm, I'm going to do it, no regrets.

MarioLover92

Just a random thing I feel like talking about. I finally disabled that stupid clock screen on Windows 10. It's been annoying me for quite some time, because every time I open my laptop, turn it on, or restart it, I would have to go through that by pressing the Ctrl key. (Sometimes it doesn't work, and I would have to drag the whole thing with the mouse as if it were a tablet. Ugh.) Here's the link on how to do it - I tried it and it worked. Now when I open my laptop, it just asks for the password and nothing else. Thank the stars.

Apparently Microsoft made it like that on purpose...they said it can't be disabled because it's "by design." Really, Microsoft? That's your pitiful excuse for that??? I didn't have to drag through a whole clock screen on Windows 95, you know...

@Anti-Matter Oh okay, so I guess you don't have a Japanese Wii then. Yeah, GameCube games can be quite expensive. Probably because Nintendo hasn't rereleased a whole lot of their GC library. It's your money at the end of the day - if you're confident in that you'll get enjoyment out of these games then go for it.

@Tyranexx Oh that's cool - the only times I've flown so far were on vacations. My younger brother did get to go on a flight to the UK for a school trip, IIRC. I did see that he got a DS game during his trip, which was Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (known as Dark Conflict in Europe). That had a PEGI rating instead of ESRB, its case was thicker and I think it had a clear case instead of black. There's a couple walking trails in my area that are fairly close to each other. One of which was insanely long! I've attempted to walk that trail a good few years ago, but little did I know that it would be that long. lol

@bimmy-lee Yeah it did kind of feel like that! The two of us are good friends because of that, lol. We did play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe online for a bit, too. I've also played Smash 4 and Smash Ultimate on campus. There was a local Smash 4 tournament that took place on campus which I partook in. Too bad I lost though (I did make it to round 2 though)...I'm not super great at Smash Bros. lol

Edited on by MarioLover92

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you're gonna add my Switch/3DS FC. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

The thing i like from Yokai Watch than Pokemon is you can use any rank Yokai (from rank E to rank S) without require something. You can straighly use a rank S Yokai since from beginning if you get them from Yokai coin or you got traded Yokai from someone. But your Yokai Watch rank determine until which rank Yokai you can find them with your Yokai watch since there are some area require specific minimum Yokai watch rank to open the seal. Overall, this concept felt way more fun than Pokemon in my opinion.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
I still have a chance to find Wii Japan machine in my hometown, maybe my local game shop owner still have one or he can find one. But to be honest, all my Wii games library almost 98% are USA version with only a few Japan only Wii games i can consider so i need Wii Japan machine to pair Wii Japan games with Gamecube Japan games.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Snatcher

@BloodNinja He had an argument with the same guy he left for the last time, only this time, he did it for good.

Snatcher

I did it, I deleted my pokemon save, Time to start a new, All for a gender change yes, But now I have doubles of the legendary pokemon. thanks you @1ofUs for the help.

BloodNinja

@Snatcher That's sad. I really enjoyed Slowdive's posts. He was very thought provoking.

BloodNinja

Snatcher

@BloodNinja I agree, a last, not every one is willing to hear these thought provoking statements.

1ofUs

@Snatcher no problem man

Twitter:

Anti-Matter

I want to ask.
From all Megaman games on PS4, which one is more suitable for newbie player with easier difficulty level ?
Is Megaman 11 easy enough for casual players ?
Are Megaman X Legacy Collection 1 & 2 still same hard as from previous consoles and might be not suitable for casual players ?
I don't know much about Megaman games since i have never played those games before (just only watch the gameplay from Youtube).

Also, how good was the gameplay of Megaman X Command on PS2 / Gamecube as Turn Based RPG ?

Edited on by Anti-Matter

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

VoidofLight

@Snatcher I think I was a bit to blame for Slowdive leaving, since I usually combated the switch pro rumors, and got into arguments with them because of that.

(Insert creative or cool phrase here.)

MarioLover92

@Anti-Matter All right I see. There's literally only one game I imported, which was F-Zero Climax for the GBA. I got that from Play-Asia many years ago. That never came out outside of Japan, plus the GBA is region free so I had no problems with playing it. Other than FZC, all the games I have are the US versions since that's where I live.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

BloodNinja

@Anti-Matter Mega Man X Legacy Collection would be a good choice, because it has Rookie Hunter mode, which makes the game a little easier for casual play. I'm talking about the recent version that came out on PC and all the current consoles from PS4 and up, including Switch. I'm NOT talking about the Game Cube version, which is literal garbage. Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 is pretty bad, and is only worth it if you REALLY like Mega Man X5 or mega Man X8. X6 and X7 are pretty divisive, and X6 is unfairly difficult. Mega Man 11 is awful, and pretty brutally difficult. I can't remember if that thing has difficulty settings. I never got to play Command, so no comment there.

Edited on by BloodNinja

BloodNinja

MarioLover92

@Anti-Matter I didn't see your Mega Man post while I was making my last post, sorry. Had to make another one since I know quite a lot about the MM series.

Anyway, I would probably recommend Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 and 2 as your first ones. Mega Man 2 (which is in MMLC1) is definitely the best game to start out with, as that game is one of the easier ones in the series. There's an easy mode in Mega Man 10 (that's in MMLC2), as well, plus a newcomer mode for Mega Man 11. Some of these games can be quite tough though, so be prepared for a challenge. You'll likely want to get your feet wet with the classic series Mega Man games before going into the Mega Man X series, though Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 and 2 has a rookie hunter mode to make the games easier. (On a side note, feel free to skip Mega Man X6 and X7. X6 has some awful level designs, while X7 is painfully slow and has some atrocious voice acting...and you don't even start the game as X.)

It's been a long time since I played Command Mission, admittedly. I do remember liking it though. I should come back to that sometime.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic