Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 54,041 to 54,060 of 96,520

Snatcher

@BabyYoda71 Look, I'm going to give you a tip that might have made me love the game alot, Don't worry when it comes to getting the beast, just do whatever the hell you want on your way there, make it fun.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Tyranexx

@Ninfan I think 4G will be around for some time yet. The gradual shift to 5G is part of the gradual wireless data progression. That said, the shutdown of 3G will negatively affect more rural areas where I am for awhile.

@MarioLover92 I highly encourage you to experiment with all the different rides! Even slower ones can have their charm and are a good way to lower the heart rate a little. I also recommend Pirates of the Caribbean and The Haunted Mansion. As part of my ride nerdism, I'm fond of reading up on how rides like this work behind the scenes. The latter includes one of the world's largest implementations of the Pepper's Ghost effect.

On the phone debacle: Thanks! I've had my current phone (a Moto X4) since 2018, nothing majorly wrong but I've never been fond of the quiet speaker volume. It also randomly likes dropping calls and not always ringing properly. Part of this was due to an interfering app issue I uninstalled that I thought resolved the issue, but it still persists. I do think some of it is because my phone automatically calls on 3G frequencies on their network; there isn't much I can do about this since my phone is an unlocked phone I got online, and it isn't approved for some of their network protocols but will (currently) work on it. I'm far from the only person with this problem; even people with newer phones are having to switch since their phones aren't approved for VoLTE on their network despite, like mine, being capable of using all the new technological requirements. That's what is so frustrating about it. I could go on, but this is turning into a book lol. There's plenty of threads about the issue online.

@ogo79 Ha-HAH! Spam them with those lovely skeletons! XD

I have a Facebook account but intentionally don't use it much these days; the only reason I have it at all is to stay in contact with people via Messenger, such as my parents since cell reception at their place is iffy at best. A group I'm in still uses it to post and schedule events too.

@NintendoByNature Ah, so ALL the books then. I'll take that!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

BabyYoda71

@Snatcher I started doing that around Kakariko Village, so I’ll keep doing it. You truly can do anything in this game, it must have taken a LONG time to make.

@Eel I don’t think I know which ones are which. It shows me the four dots on the map, but it just says there’s a Divine Beast there. I started going to the one closest to where I was (the one on the furthest left).

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

WoomyNNYes

@BabyYoda71 Eel recommended the flying bird divine beast. It's the BIG thing flying in the sky - look toward the northwest horizon from a mountain and you'll see it in the sky(very cool). That bird divine beast is in the northwest area of the map. Yeah, there are advantages gained by defeating the divine beasts.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Eel

Yeah you can kind of see all of them from afar, the easiest one to spot is Vah Medoh, since it can fly.

No need to rush to him either, you enjoy exploring.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Aozz101x

Recently Picked up the Japanese Versions of Mario Kart: Double Dash and Super Smash Bros Melee. shockingly they were dirt cheap in Japan compare to the ones here in US.
i'm excited to play those again after many years of losing them. worth the $42 for both of them.

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Snatcher

I was playing pokemon unite and, well, I think Absol Is my new favorite pokemon, not just in the game, but pokemon as a whole, He has a really cool look to em, thats all I came here to say.

@Aozz101x I'm a bit jelly of you mate, been wanting to try melee and here you just found the Japanese versions none the less, and for 42 bucks, thats a price for one game for two.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

bimmy-lee

Accidentally ate some moldy shredded cheese tonight. If I die, I’ve enjoyed my conversations here. Don’t feel bad for me, I had a good run.

@ogo79 - Where them skellys been? Don’t tell me you’re too hooked on Farmville with your new FB account to scour the dark web for smoking deals on skeleton men. And skeleton women. And non binary skeletons. Skeletons are an inclusive bunch. They understand better than anyone that it’s what you are way down deep inside that matters most.

@Tyranexx - Huh, that’s a nice little salad hack. I haven’t been to the Hut in a while, but I’ll give it a shot next time I’m there. Pizza Hut ranch is its own ranch entirely. I’ve never had ranch anywhere else that tastes like Pizza Hut ranch. Crappy 90s public high school ranch is the only ranch I’ve had in the Pizza Hut ranch ballpark, but it’s not quite the same.

You better not go stepping on anyone’s toes as far as witch characters are concerned, but I kinda feel like a code witch room would need to be pretty high tech; like you’d basically need it to be in the Matrix, or at least have stereoscopic 3D panel walls, and then you can just sling nightmare code at the patrons to scare them in real time AR. You’d still be a witch, but you’d be a witch at a computer projecting people’s worst nightmares at them in 3D. Maybe bring this up at an early planning meeting and see if the funding is there.

You know, everything I have saved that I wrote in college is cringe. I hate it all, but I don’t throw it out for some reason. My college friends are the same way, they’re disgusted if they find an old story and read it. My artist friends hate everything they made in college. I think that’s just part of growing and maturing. I really don’t know why I keep it around though because it’s not salvageable for any sort of re write, so it’s just sort of a big box of cringe that I don’t want anyone to see!

And glad you’re enjoying this particular work project. It certainly helps the work day go by a bit faster when you enjoy what you’re doing.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Eel

Huh. I ended up finding something a little macabre on YouTube.

I was watching random tech videos, and found one about buying tablets on Wish, from a few years ago. The video was hosted by two dudes, one of which was a guest, and had this slightly obnoxious “rich bro” vibe.

Looking at the comments, I found several people complaining about the guest, and among those replies, a few that claimed he had died on a car accident on his birthday.

In the video description was a link to the guests channel, so, being the curious fool I am, I visited it. The last video was titled “I’ll delete this in 24 hours”, and was about a year old.

In the video he just ranted a bit about how the next day would be his birthday, and that he’d go party and get drunk with his friends.

Huh. It’s not exactly what I expected to learn today. Poor guy.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

WoomyNNYes

@Eel Oh, you found my youtube. Pretty sweet, huh!😁😁😉

Unrelated.... I've never played an Ace Attorney game before and just discovered 3ds has demos for at least two of them. Downloading them now. Curious to see what they're like.

Otherwise still working my way through Faron Woods on Skyward. Just found the three kwee rascals.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

ogo79

bimmy-lee wrote:

@ogo79 - Where them skellys been? Don’t tell me you’re too hooked on Farmville with your new FB account to scour the dark web for smoking deals on skeleton men. And skeleton women. And non binary skeletons. Skeletons are an inclusive bunch. They understand better than anyone that it’s what you are way down deep inside that matters most.

i actually just unboxed 4 figures today and posted them on facebook to stir up ruckus amongst my family members. im patiently waiting for the 4th wave of some figures to come out and hit that site before the f-tards start hoarding.

Tyranexx wrote:

@ogo79 Ha-HAH! Spam them with those lovely skeletons! XD

I have a Facebook account but intentionally don't use it much these days; the only reason I have it at all is to stay in contact with people via Messenger, such as my parents since cell reception at their place is iffy at best. A group I'm in still uses it to post and schedule events too.

facebook is complicated lol

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

bimmy-lee wrote:

Haha, I found that thread on my own once and laughed as I read through some of it. Let’s not forget the “C’mon Reggie...” posts and all the crying gamer gifs.

i had a blast with pissing off people here over mother 3.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Snatcher

@ogo79 If anyone hates skeletons, Then you better get Non skull removal surgery bc your going to have it following you every were. (BTW this is not a dunk on people who are scared of them, as some people just don't like looking at them, But people that hate them, now thats just mean)

Losermagnet

Man, rough day at work. I thought everything was going pretty well then my boss comes back after hours of conference calls in the office and says to me "what were you thinking telling [so-and-so] not to do [blank]?". Keeping in mind that [so-and-so] is not a regular worker at our location and has a significantly higher position than me. Buh.

And now i'm laying in bed awake. Can't sleep 😐

Edited on by Losermagnet

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

ogo79

Snatcher wrote:

@ogo79 If anyone hates skeletons, Then you better get Non skull removal surgery bc your going to have it following you every were. (BTW this is not a dunk on people who are scared of them, as some people just don't like looking at them, But people that hate them, now thats just mean)

lol what do you mean?
thats interesting.
and some people dont like looking at them, i suppose you mean it reminds them of death?
this is all very interesting...

the_shpydar wrote:

Snatcher

@ogo79 I mean, there is one in your body, so idk how you can Hate them, not like sure, scared? sure.

Ya pretty much, It could remind people of death, sad part, I can't go a day without thinking about it. Just the kind of world we live in.

I love them tho, I never really got the scary part about them tho, I mean, maybe if its dead looking, all old looking, thats when I don't like looking at them, but just as a whole? I love them.

Snatcher

@Losermagnet Maybe you can try to fall a sleep watching a movie? Just pick one that bores you to death, and makes you tired. sorry about work.

Edited on by Snatcher

ogo79

Snatcher wrote:

@ogo79 I mean, there is one in your body, so idk how you can Hate them, not like sure, scared? sure.

Ya pretty much, It could remind people of death, sad part, I can't go a day without thinking about it. Just the kind of world we live in.

I love them tho, I never really got the scary part about them tho, I mean, maybe if its dead looking, all old looking, thats when I don't like looking at them, but just as a whole? I love them.

yeah if its all depressing looking thats something to ponder.
im all about the skeleton warrior dudes, im just an old soul going back and re-getting the ones i lost as a kid.

the_shpydar wrote:

Snatcher

@ogo79 I don't think its an issue whatsoever, Your good, keep it up.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic