Eel

An army of adorable colorful tiny skeletons

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

Pokemon unite is fun, thats all i'm going to say, bc I hate tencent.

A sky with stars so bright the colors feel so right I nev, Uh I mean. I'm a Among us plus sonic fan. I have also been playing a unheathy amount of MHR (Don't try to stop me)

ogo79

Eel wrote:

An army of adorable colorful tiny skeletons

they aint tiny, i can tell you that, they are the size of he man figures.
colorful? yep, adorable...
well, yep!
im totally not trying to take over the world with an army of skeletons...
im a bad person.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Haruki_NLI

@ThanosReXXX Get your coffee out. It's time for a life update.

Work injury, forehead laceration from some equipment. I work in retail for crying out loud 🤣 it's fine, permanent scar though.

Our new boss is staying, as expected. No surprises there really. But our department manager left after being told they can be a deputy manager in another store...for less than they got in a lower position. So one of our supervisors is being promoted.

And now the juicy bit: the job they had is being split into two jobs on lower contracts. This is shifts that finish at 10pm dealing with the currently useless store tidying bunch.

So without any consultation with me I now have an interview on Friday, along with another colleague from the same team I'm on. That dangling carrot came back again! 🤣🤣🤣

Unsure if I want it though. Sure it's a step up the ladder but it also means less time with my partner, my streaming has to be pushed back to near midnight every day, whereas it's currently around 7pm, and I have to somehow deal with the weakest team in the store by a mile.

I have to sacrifice a lot for a lot of responsibility and barely any extra pay over minimum wage.

Tempted to do the interview and if offered just say nah mate.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Anti-Matter

I finished Rabbids Go Home Wii storyline yesterday so today i played Wii Music as i felt boring and also i want to test the Wii Fit Balance using for Drum Session in Wii Music. I ended up by making some Jam Session with specific instruments, deleted the performances that i thought i did horrible last year.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

So, right now i'm playing Yokai Watch 2 Bony Spirits and have to finish Master Nyada trials to continue the storyline.
Master Nyada.... 😐
He was Master Yoda in Jibannyan form and i never like everything from Star Wars so putting Star Wars cameo inside the game will never make me got interested to deal with them. I felt annoyed instead. 🙄

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx To be fair to the green bell pepper added into the vegetable mix: it's REALLY finely chopped, and because of all of the veggies being stir fried, it just becomes one mix of aromas and textures, but all supporting each other, rather than any single one of them standing out, so even if you wouldn't like it, once incorporated in the dish, you'd hardly be able to actually find it, much less taste it, but it is the parts that make the whole, and personally, I'm a BIG fan of mixing flavors AND textures, so it's not all one type of "bite", if you understand what I'm trying to say with that. And over here, they come pre-cut in bags, in the local super market, so sometimes, when I don't feel like doing the work of chopping all of it up myself, I just grab me one of these:
Untitled
And as you can see, the chopped up pieces of bell pepper are hardly distinguishable...
I do the same with my tomato sauce for spaghetti: fresh tomatoes chopped, sun-dried tomatoes chopped, cubed and pealed tomatoes from a can, tomato paste, tomato frito (usually Heinz) sauce and then some kind of base tomato sauce with garlic or basil. Add in a mix of greens, and we're done.

@Haruki_NLI Forehead laceration? Ouch... I kind of recall something similar, although luckily not an entire laceration, more like a tiny cut, thanks to lightning reflexes: you probably also know of these metal ribbons which are used to tie up shipments on pallets? Well, before I worked in sales, I actually had an entirely different career, manning a large printing press, and the paper for that came on large pallets.

One time, when I used some cutting pliers to remove the ribbons from the pallet, I wasn't paying enough attention, and one sprung loose towards my face. Ultimately, I only suffered a tiny nick, just above my left ear, no visible scar left of that nowadays, although it has been about 20 years, so that's more or less to be expected, from a superficial cut.

But of course, ribbons aren't equipment, so elaborate, man! What happened? Unless of course you're not particularly looking forward to reliving the moment, which I can also imagine...

As for the new job opportunity: sounds like I'd be of the EXACT same sentiment. If it would offer a decent additional pay, then it would still be worth considering, even when keeping the potential sacrifices in mind, but as it stands, it looks like you've already got the right scenario in mind, far as I'm concerned.

But hey, it's your life, so be sure that you've actually and carefully weighed ALL the options, INCLUDING the long term gains, which aren't always just about the money, and then make a well-thought out decision. Whatever you do, you should ultimately always do what feels and sounds best for you, regardless of any additional factors. Those are just of a secondary concern.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Haruki_NLI

@ThanosReXXX So it was a metal hook for hanging stock on while setting up a back to school range. Lifted a box up, was too close to the racking so the hook went right across the right side of my forehead. My hair covers it though, given its longer on one side than the other.

As for the opporunity, as always I'll hear them out. Being a supervisor here makes opportunities elsewhere hella easy, and it is a foot in the door. The other colleague in line is doing it to get a leg up if she transfers elsewhere after leaving her parents, who dont seem to respect her. Which is fair. Its a long game.

I'd do it just to do it to be honest. If it helps one of the weaker teams in the store, sure. And It would be a challenge. But..I dunno. I can make that choice when it comes.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Losermagnet

@ogo79 i saw this browsing a toy store and went "oh hey that reminds me of that one guy on the forum who likes skeletons". Although given how buff he is i'm not sure if he actually qualifies.

Untitled

Edited on by Losermagnet

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Eel

Despite me being the tallest person at home, I'm apparently unintentionally silent when I walk, so people tend to notice I'm around when I'm at jumpscare distance from them. It's happened several times in the last few weeks.

I'm becoming Kellam (from Fire Emblem). 😨

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

Man I just love how I got suspended in pokemon unite for missing to many match makes, the F*** match make, not the actual character select screen, not the match, the match make, What harm i'm I actually doing to a match that hasn't even started yet? The only reason I miss it is bc I look away for what 20sc and thats it? Man this really hinders it for me. then again what did I think I would get from tencent.

A sky with stars so bright the colors feel so right I nev, Uh I mean. I'm a Among us plus sonic fan. I have also been playing a unheathy amount of MHR (Don't try to stop me)

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
I told you so.
Stay away from Tencent.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter It was only 4 min, but damn I know other games do that in all Cough Paladin's Cough But man it just felt like a little much.

TheJGG

@Eel Me too… I’m so quiet around the house I’m nicknamed “Whisperfeet” or something along those lines. I end up jumpscaring my family even when I’m not even trying to.

It’s good though, the element of stealth.

Nintendo Fan Soundtrack II - Xenoblade Novel

NintendoLife’s number one motorsport fan.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

CactusMan

@TheJGG I do that too moving around the house without virtually producing sound. A few years ago I stayed over night by my ex-girlfriend. Next morning I woke up to go to the toilet, she was in the kitchen doing some cooking, brewing some coffee. So I walked past her in my usual silent way, I scared the living **** out of her, then she hit me with a pan. I said : ´´Babe, it´s me. Don´t do that.´´. It can be dangerous. So I tough maybe I should make some sound effects while walking, in the end I decided just to be single.

Edited on by CactusMan

Bamm!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6657-1971-4787

ogo79

Losermagnet wrote:

@ogo79 i saw this browsing a toy store and went "oh hey that reminds me of that one guy on the forum who likes skeletons". Although given how buff he is i'm not sure if he actually qualifies.

Untitled

ive got him already lol!
hes in the middle of my skeleton brigade actually.
but feel free to show me any i may have missed or want.
thanks for the thoughts though, for real!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

ThanosReXXX wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:

TheJGG

@CactusMan My God that's awful. Hopefully you'll go out with someone who's equally quiet, so you can sneak up on each other. Or you could join myself and @Eel for some bell shopping.

Nintendo Fan Soundtrack II - Xenoblade Novel

NintendoLife’s number one motorsport fan.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

Anti-Matter

@Eel
Cowbell was an instrument for Janet Jackson's 80's song The Pleasure Principle.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic