Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 52,501 to 52,520 of 96,523

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter I like normal blasters, I waited for a wile for the game to come to the west, and man was I happy, got all my fav yokai, I would love it if they had one for the switch. (Or they do and its just in JP)

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

ThanosReXXX

@Snatcher It's not really that dark. It's more like a fantasy adventure about good vs bad, and a quest of a boy trying to find and rescue his little sister. Just read the NLife review I posted, that should tell you enough. You could also watch one of those "let's play" videos about this game on YouTube, but personally, I wouldn't because it would spoil things.

P.S.

Although Silence is the cheapest game from my list of recommendations, they're all below 7 bucks, so you can choose whichever game you like from them. Or none of them...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
I was thinking to get Yokai Watch Sangokushi and Busters 2 as they are Japanese only 3DS games.

Well, kinda challenging as Japanese language is the first thing to deal but since the gameplay are quite simple, i think i can finish the game with some walkthrough video from Youtube.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@ThanosReXXX OH **** I'm so sorry I missed the games you linked to me at the bottom, I'm so sorry LOL, I really did miss it, But I went through them and the last two interest me much more then the first one, Oh and the last game you linked to me has a demo, Wile I don't have 20 bucks leftover it does look like fun, so I might get it later down the line, Just going to wishlist them and download the demo.

Thanks man, These are some pretty good game.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Go for it man, but I heard 2 was rushed so it has a lot of glitches, but the opening theme is a banger.

Eel

@SM3DASislit @ThanosReXXX sharing links to other threads here in the chit-chat thread is ok... Until it becomes an annoyance to other users- then we will probably ask you to tone it down. After all, people might be interested on a new thread if it's relevant to what is currently being said, but just coming here to beg people to post in your new thread would be a no-no.

So: Yes, within the reasonable. Just use your common sense and you'll be fine.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

bimmy-lee

@ogo79 - Dang man, I’m real sorry about your pops. I’m sure you made him proud. It’s a real tough process moving through the early stages, I’ll be thinking of you. If I find any skeletons in that toy bin, I’ll send em your way.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

ThanosReXXX

@Snatcher 20 bucks? All of them are under 7 bucks, I picked them specifically because of that, and because they're good games, obviously. Perhaps the lower price doesn't count in the US, then.

By the way: Alwa is actually a running series of games. Right now, there's two games, so perhaps the other one is cheap in the US too. Just search for Alwa in the eShop.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

ThanosReXXX

@Eel Yeah... as I suspected, then.

Snatcher

@ThanosReXXX Alwa is for some reason but not aegis defender's.

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
I have downloaded the updates for both Yokai Watch Busters 2 Magnum / Sword from Japan eshop. Don't have the games yet but i have downloaded the updates for free.

Oh, about $7 eshop remaining, have you check 99 Vidas ?

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Wow have you played it before? and yes I have it on Playstation.

RR529

This morning I played Sakura Wars on PS4.
This afternoon I played Ninja Gaiden Sigma on Nintendo Switch.
This evening I played Forza Horizon 4 through the cloud thanks to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Gaming balance has been achieved.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

jedgamesguy

RR529 wrote:

This morning I played Sakura Wars on PS4.
This afternoon I played Ninja Gaiden Sigma on Nintendo Switch.
This evening I played Forza Horizon 4 through the cloud thanks to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Gaming balance has been achieved.

This is a sight to behold. I did more or less the same thing yesterday, playing Stardew Valley in the Morning, Gran Turismo: Sport in the afternoon, and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity in the evening. Ironically I had the most blood curdling experience at night.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
99 Vidas have physical release on PS4, PS VITA and Switch but the price on Ebay was really expensive... 😫
The digital version was only $10 before discount. I know it was a short game but i still insist want the physical version than digital version.

Anti-Matter

Blooper987

@SM3DASislit I enjoyed the bit that I played of Ninjala, it just didn’t hook me the same way Splatoon and arms did at first. I pop in once every couple months or so to check up on what’s new but that’s about it.

Looking at how I mostly only play visual novels or indie games nowadays (apart from big Nintendo titles of course) it’s very hard for me ever get hooked to a free online pvp game. They take up a bunch of time and usually aren’t that investing from a story or satirical perspective.

Ninjala still seems to be pretty active (more so than the arms community currently) and it’s nice to see a new IP get some traction.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Oh you poor soul, I know how you feel.

Zuljaras

Guys my Death sculpture was featured in the LRG twitch stream ofc I did not win as the winning pieces are unbelievable. So damn good

But still at first they thought it was 3D printed!

jedgamesguy

@Zuljaras Knew you’d make the big leagues, you can be very proud of that achievement!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

ogo79

bimmy-lee wrote:

@ogo79 - Dang man, I’m real sorry about your pops. I’m sure you made him proud. It’s a real tough process moving through the early stages, I’ll be thinking of you. If I find any skeletons in that toy bin, I’ll send em your way.

yeah man the early stages are hard

SM3DASislit wrote:

@ogo79
Sorry to hear about your father. I hope he lived a long, good life. Just remember that he will always be with you, no matter where you are or what you’re doing, and he will always be in your heart. 🤔

those are the things that keep me going though all this, thanks

ThanosReXXX wrote:

@ogo79 You're more than welcome, Skeleto... errrr, I mean my friend.

Untitled

Tyranexx wrote:

@ogo79 Sounds like quite a process. At least there are plenty of boexes to create a robust fort with? Or to pretend you're Solid Snake?

theres enough to do both. consider me solid snake living in a robust fort of boexes

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic