Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 52,501 to 52,520 of 54,409

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter The older games were very crud but waaaaay more funny.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

Snatcher

OMG I need a break form DBZ Xeno 2, But i'm just so annoyed that its just eating away at me, I need to beat it, I can't play anything else till I do.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

CANOEberry

@Snatcher Looking forward to reading more of your impressions as you play through Super Metroid!

CANOEberry

Snatcher

@COVIDberry Ya probably going to do some more of that tomorrow or today, bc Damn i'm sick of Xeno, I need a break and metroid would be perfect for that. No SH*** RNG, No bad A.I.

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
UntitledUntitledUntitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

@Zuljaras
i see you got doom 64 somehow in physical

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Snatcher

@ogo79 Why are they Pizza topping LOL!

Snatcher

@ogo79 I just noticed, each one of the pizzas in the back are the toppings the bros like to place on it, I love it!

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 That's really cool. I still need to explore the anime library on Hulu. I've used Crunchyroll on Wii U and PC, though I'm not a premium member. Mostly watched via the free option with ads.

@ogo79 Ok, gotta admit, that's kind of cool. Reminds me, I actually ended up getting one of the TMNT characters in Brawlhalla. They're having a TMNT event in game.

@Zuljaras Nice collection. I like how Turok's box art is literally two N64 carts.

Sunsy

Anti-Matter

I saw beautiful purple flowers blooming this evening in front of my house from a tree i have no idea the name.
Untitled

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

TheJGG

Here's some stuff from my Xenoblade adaption... I'm wondering how accurate it is to the source.

Once he managed to clear off the Mechon in the area he paused for a break. His eyes danced around looking for any potential stragglers, or even some of his friends. At last he saw a small group of Homs huddled behind a fallen artillery unit, and he made his way towards the wreckage.

“Dunban!” acknowledged one of the Homs. He had visible age, and his face, complete with slight wrinkles, a hooked nose and wry smile behind a thick moustache, was decorated with dirty blond hair set behind a red bandanna. He had a stocky build, and next to him was a body-length rifle; something that no doubt must have helped him in the war. “Ah, Dickson,” nodded Dunban, clearly knowing the man. He glanced at the others; a handful of soldiers he didn’t recognise, perhaps from the other colonies, and a stout, younger man with a set of sharp claws. He had a squashed face, and gave a muted “hey” in a gravelly voice.

“We’ve been given the order to retreat,” Dickson began, wincing as a nearby explosion rocked the artillery. “We’ve been given the order to pull back to Colony Six…” Another rumble, and the sound of gunfire pervaded Dunban’s ears. “That’s where we’ll set up the last line of defence… any thoughts on that?” he finished.

“Yeah…” Dunban affirmed, “that’s a good idea. Any more time spent hanging around here and we’re done for…”

Edited on by TheJGG

Nintendo Fan Soundtrack II - Xenoblade Novel

NintendoLife’s number one motorsport fan.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

Zuljaras

@Sunsy that is actually the sleeve art. Same as Jedi Academy. There are 2 game boxes inside each:)

Zuljaras

BruceCM

Not enough games there, @Zuljaras .... You need hundreds more, lol

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Zuljaras

@ThanosReXXX I have just watched Shadow of the Vampire. It was quite enjoyable movie Not scary but it had its atmosphere! Thank you for the recommendation!

@BruceCM Not hundreds but I have titles that I really want but for financial reasons I can't get them all at once

Edited on by Zuljaras

Zuljaras

BruceCM

Heh, I was joking, @Zuljaras .... What's the next one to get, though?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter

@TheJGG
Was that your fandom story about Xenoblade ?

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Zuljaras

@BruceCM Blasphemous Deluxe Edition. I am also waiting for Skyward Sword

Zuljaras

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic