Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 52,521 to 52,540 of 96,305

ogo79

TheJGG wrote:

Well it's a well know fact that we're all big fans of your work @Zuljaras...

BruceCM wrote:

Oooh, so can we all put in requests for custom @Zuljaras figures ......? I think he'd end up having to do that full time!

i feel extremely lucky, excited and great full for this.
thats why i offered to pay him.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

forgot to add these posters going in the skull shack.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
my dad was a dallas cowboys football fan and im a skeleton figure/art fan so it was no question on this poster at all.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

Zuljaras wrote:

Guys my Death sculpture was featured in the LRG twitch stream ofc I did not win as the winning pieces are unbelievable. So damn good

But still at first they thought it was 3D printed!

im posting a lot here tonight guys sorry for that, but im glad to hear this!
you should make a shop on etsy.com where they cater to handmade crafts. check it out sometime soon...

the_shpydar wrote:

Anti-Matter

@ogo79
If i remembered, there was a Yokai in Yokai Watch games that was a huge Skeleton creature with one eye. It was rank A or S Yokai (i don't really remember its rank).
I have that Yokai from Crank-a-kai, maybe i will show it to you once i turn on my 3DS.

Anti-Matter

ogo79

@Zuljaras didnt know you had a youtube, subbed.
id love to see more of yer work on there

Anti-Matter wrote:

@ogo79
If i remembered, there was a Yokai in Yokai Watch games that was a huge Skeleton creature with one eye. It was rank A or S Yokai (i don't really remember its rank).
I have that Yokai from Crank-a-kai, maybe i will show it to you once i turn on my 3DS.

cool, it better be a high rank cuz its a skeleton!
lol

the_shpydar wrote:

Zuljaras

@ogo79 thank you. The problem is that I like to do many things instead of focusing at one. I love, stop-motion animation, sculpting, drawing, game making ... it is too much but a passion is a passion

BruceCM

Glad to hear that, @Zuljaras ... A lot of those sorts of competitions also involve some luck as to which one actually wins, as there'd be plenty of great entries! P

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter

Well... I got LEGO Jurassic World PS4 this afternoon.
Untitled

Untitled

Honestly, i still don't like with Jurassic things, nor even interested with Jurassic franchises but i gave it one chance, i dare myself to try another one LEGO game after very long deliberation. I have played for straight 3 hours and i wasn't really impressed. The things i really dislike (and made me discomfort) was you can harm the other LEGO folks and made them burst into pieces and they will be revived into whole pieces like new (that was really brutal even in LEGO way), also the other characters that following me from behind was not really efficient as i thought the disguise system from LEGO CITY UNDERCOVER was really efficient and smart. The things i like are such as natural environments, the public places and normal outfits for LEGO folks (No Western superheroes, Star Wars, flashy outfits) but i still do not really like with the whole story of Jurassic World (not a fan of dinosaur things but i will choose herbivore dinosaurs to play) even being portrayed by LEGO version, didn't even care with the cast (i prefer using custom LEGO with my own names) because i still have some dislikeness with certain Western things.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Dogorilla

@ThanosReXXX What were you saying about Metroid games being discounted on Wii U? That doesn't seem to be the case for me. Which country's eShop do you use?

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

jedgamesguy

Solid stamp of approval right there. Your work was so good that the hosts thought you 3D printed it. This level of talent can't be restricted because it's a hobby. Castletoria merch?

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

jedgamesguy

@Zuljaras My coursework for the summer's keeping me honest too... analysing emojis is not my idea of a fun time. If you're enjoying working on Castletoria, you're still on holiday, believe me!

Untitled

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

1UP_MARIO

@Zuljaras amazing work and talent

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

ThanosReXXX

@ogo79 You're posting a LOT indeed. It's almost un-ogo like...
But good to see that you're not crawling into/hiding in your shell, which would be an entirely natural response to losing a loved one, so that's a positive note for ya.

By now, you've collected more than enough skeletons for people to not just find them in your closet. I wonder what happens whenever someone else ultimately inherits all of that. Oh, the stories they will tell about crazy old ogo79 and his skeleton fetish...

@Zuljaras That is simply brilliant, and VERY well deserved, my friend, as your work keeps getting better and better. Perhaps even we wouldn't have known that you made it yourself, had we not seen the whole process from start to finish, but being able to fool the pros is just an added bonus. And even though you didn't win, you must feel pretty damn satisfied about that.

@Dogorilla Well, I thought they were more expensive before, so that's why I said discounted, but maybe their prices were already that low. Either way, they're cheap anyways: the Prime trilogy and Other M are €19.99 each and Metroid Zero and Fusion are €6.99. I live in the Netherlands, so that's the eShop I'm using. Should be the general EU eShop, so you should be able to access it as well, if prices in the UK are higher.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Dogorilla

@ThanosReXXX Ah yeah, those are the normal prices. I bought Zero Mission a few days ago, it was £6.29 IIRC. They are good prices, as you say, and I don't want to be overly negative but the ability to get Wii games for £18 on Wii U kind of puts the £50 Skyward Sword remaster to shame. I don't have Prime Trilogy yet but I'll certainly get that in some form before Prime 4 comes out. (If the Trilogy comes to Switch then I may get it on there, but I'm guessing it will be twice the price of the Wii U release so I'll most likely stick with that).

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic