Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 46,821 to 46,840 of 96,511

Lindhardt

Is most of the red and some of the white on screen randomly turning black on some of the threads intentional?
Also, Happy Halloween!
edit: Its fixed now

Edited on by Lindhardt

Favorite Games:
1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Portal 2
3. Hollow Knight
4. Fallout 4
5. Persona 4: Golden

Eel

Oh god I think somehow broke the entire site by creating a thread.

Please help

Sigh I guess I can at least appreciate the ironic timing of this happening on Halloween...

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

@Eel
A reason i set my Switch U/I with White color since reading Black texts on White screen is much easier than the opposite.

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

Eel wrote:

Oh god I think somehow broke the entire site by creating a thread.

Please help

Sigh I guess I can at least appreciate the ironic timing of this happening on Halloween...

Yeah I caught some of these shenanigans happening earlier when lurking before leaving for home. Very suitable for Halloween! I think you've proven that thread titles can mess with the site's HTML?

Everything seems fine now.

@MarioLover92 Perhaps! I'll need to cave and get NSO first.

@HotGoomba___Rebrand Thanks! Hope yours was a good one!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Snatcher

I'm fine Thanks goodness It was acting up for like an hour but it ok now, Back to the gungeon.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx It seems the streak has ended. Today my friend and I played for several hours and both came up dry. lol.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Tyranexx

I legit thought the nightmare mode was the site not playing nicely with Firefox on my phone lol. I feel like the popularity of Chrome means that not all sites are created with other browsers in mind, kinda like what used to happen (and still does, on occasion) with some websites configured for Internet Explorer since "everyone uses it". Shudder

As hard as aspects of it were on my eyes, especially that late in the day, I sort of liked the nightmare mode. XD

@Heavyarms55 Darn. Maybe it was just an off-day? Or maybe that influx of really awesome luck on Lugia day was to prepare for that.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

NEStalgia

@Tyranexx ugg "everything is meant for Google's world domination browser" is a living nightmare. I would not use that thing if it was the only browser on earth...

NEStalgia

Tyranexx

@NEStalgia Lol I was speculating, not sure if it's actually a thing. Any dev worth their salt would try to configure their site or app to try to play nicely with all browsers that are used by more than two people. Granted, some of that is up to how said browsers handle certain blocks of code and formatting to begin with. What looks fine in one might seem off in another.

...And of course, some of that is up to money and how rushed and/or outdated a project is...."You mean it was built in 2008 to run strictly using the blue internet E?....It's fine, most people use that. We'll look into it again next year."

Out of curiosity, if Chrome was the last web browser on Earth, how would you visit the internet? Or would you go strictly offline?

Edited on by Tyranexx

HotGoomba

@Tyranexx If Chrome was the only browser, I would use adblock for every website. Except maybe YouTube.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

LuigibrineTheGreat

Well, looks like all of my grandparents are getting buried before I turn 21. My grandmother that lives with me had a stroke on Halloween.

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

NEStalgia

@Tyranexx If seeing the world through a Google data mining tool disguised as a browser was the only option, I'd use carrier pigeons and Morse code.

At least there would probably still be Lynx.

I will never. Ever. Touch the piece of [censored]

NEStalgia

Snatcher

@Andrew_R_2000 I'm sorry to hear that.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

Hey guys one day we will be able to remember the time eel broke nintendo life on halloween.

Anti-Matter

School Accreditation is today.
I was pretty nervous to answer the questions from the assessor about school library. 😖
I got helped by one teacher and a librarian from Library & Archival service to answer the tricky questions about school library.
Even though i tried to answer the questions as my best but I still felt really scared to imagine what will happen to my fate after the meeting.
My fear was i will be kicked out from the school after school accreditation result get released. 😫

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

@Anti-Matter What?! A third-party is deciding if you do your job well with a questionnaire?!

That sounds absurd to me!

This should be made in-school from people that know you well and have worked with you.
Also if other teachers helped you with this that means they WANT to continue working with you. So nothing to worry about.

Edited on by Zuljaras

Anti-Matter

My 3DS Japanese game purchase yesterday. 😀
Another girly rhythm game for 3DS, Mahocole Maho Idol Collection
Bought from playasia.
Untitled
Untitled

Everything are cute, Chibi and very Animal Crossing alike. 😄
But the thing i don't really like is the voice accent when singing. 😕
Somehow it sounds like she is singing an anthem with loud voice for a cutie J-Pop songs. 🤨
A little weird for me but the gameplay is very similar with Aikatsu.
Here is one example of rhythm gameplay part. Listen to her voice and tell me what do you think.

Anti-Matter

roy130390

So many people turned off by the Age of Calamity demo performance and then there's me, who got hyped because my peasant eyes aren't great at noticing frame drops and I simply had a ton of fun hahaha.

Just to be clear, I understand that the performance issues do affect some people with motion sickness.

@Anti-Matter Glad to have you back with all your positivity and knowledge of obscure games I wouldn't know about any other way haha.

Edited on by roy130390

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic