Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 46,801 to 46,820 of 96,591

Tyranexx

@Heavyarms55 Awesome! I don't think "luck" cuts it at this point. Sounds like shines for you are a given for the time being. Congrats once again, and I hope your friends get in on some of that good fortune too! Especially on that Lugia, that's a neat shiny form.

The XC2 DLC is a package deal huh? I'll have to investigate more when I have some downtime later.

@Zuljaras Sonic seems to be putting on weight. Glad that he seems to be doing well! Bonus points for putting your kitty in the mix too!

@MarioLover92 Just a heads up, I submitted a Switch friend request to you. I should show up as Landroid91.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

Oh god no. It finally happened. 😨

My worst fear. I switch to a cheap silicon case, and two days later my brother sits on my iPad. 😱

It survived the ordeal surprisingly well, but the body is bent and it feels just scary. It's like, I could swear the screen is curved now.

It was really shocking when he gave it to me because the screen protector was comptely shattered. But the screen itself didn't break.

Guess I'll have to speed up my plans to replace it... For now I'll throw that trashy case away and switch back to the old one.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

@Eel
How could your brother didn't realize if he sat on your ipad ? 😰
Where did you put your ipad recently ?

Anti-Matter

Eel

It was on the couch I sleep on (we're visiting him).

He is apologetically in denial, and claims he found it on the floor like that already.

But I just know he sat on it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Snatcher

@Eel OMG That is the worst I hate it when you say something and it happens....I Will never get splatoon 2 for free.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx Thanks for reminding me, I accepted it!

@Eel Ouch. Sorry to hear about your iPad.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx Yeah at least it was when I got it.

And you might be right, I got a shiny Poliwrath and Slowbro today!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Eel

I decided to catch the legendary birds instead of shiny hunting today.

To keep it interesting, I'm resetting until they come out with a mark.

So far I have Zapdos the Rowdy, and I'm hunting for a marked Moltres now.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

kkslider5552000

I like owning physical games but doing that for New Horizons was a mistake. I have to keep swapping the cartridge if I want to do my usual 20+ minutes and keep up with that and also play any other game I own the cartridge for.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Zuljaras

@Link-Hero It is a boy

He has a nice cage but no toys inside. We take him out every day and play with him. He is very funny because he thinks everything is a threat but when I get him in my hands he stops. But he definetely likes to bite everything!

Zuljaras

@Link-Hero Their sight is very veeeery bad!

I use the mouse on a string (the toy for the cat) to play with Sonic and he attacks it. It is quite funny.

We decided that we will NOT release it back to the field when Spring comes. And we will not allow him to hibernate. Many of the hedgehogs do not even wake from hibernation because they did not eat enough.

Many dog owners that walk their dogs there say they regularly find dead hedgehogs Springtime.

Sonic will be a pure home-rascal!

MarioVillager92

Just changed my banner picture to be in that spooky spirit today. It's a little zoomed in though, lol.

Happy Halloween, guys!

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

Tasuki

One of my favorite actors of all time has passed, Sir Sean Connery. My thoughts go out to his family and friends. True one of the greatest actors of his generation.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Vinny

Over here, it's mostly young adults who go to Halloween themed parties to dress up and drink a lot. Food brands sell halloween themed products but that's about it. (I remember when I was 7 our teacher decorated our classroom with halloween stuff and gave us candies. I think it may be common in schools also)
People don't care much about it, it's generally regarded as a foreign celebration and religious people say it's satanic, lol.

Fun fact: October 31 became "saci day" to kind of compete with Halloween, to celebrate the characters from our folklore.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saci_(Brazilian_folklore)

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Tyranexx

Happy Halloween all! Very busy day today between my friend's socially distanced wedding/lunch reception (I helped out with random things, mainly pie management; neither of them are really into cake, so they ordered a variety of pies instead.) and a Halloween party both she and the groom are holding shortly. It's a small event overall, just a few good friends. I'm going in a Jack Skellington onesie I scored in a white elephant gift exchange last Christmas.

Don't go too crazy! And stay safe if you're gonna be out and about.

@Eel Bummer. Pulverized technology is a given at some point unfortunately. #FirstWorldProblems

@MarioLover92 Hey, no prob! Thanks for accepting! ^_^ That handle is one I also use in Discord, so I picked it to be easier to spot.

@Heavyarms55 Yesterday was water type shiny day eh? I wonder what today will bring? Have fun!

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx Yeah you're welcome! Perhaps we could play Mario Kart together sometime.

I'm also celebrating Halloween remotely, it's with the AC:NH community here on NL. I'll be coming in with that awesome red mage costume that I got.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic