Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 44,561 to 44,580 of 44,830

Anti-Matter

@BabyYoshi12
I don't want to wait exactly in hours or days counting just for one accomplishment.
I played ACNL / ACNH with Missions , not for Relaxing gameplay (Accept any villagers, let them be cycled).
I'm looking for specific villagers so no time for laid back.
I don't even consider Time Travel = Cheating.

I played ACNL / ACNH for Villagers Hunting.
I will kick some butts the unwanted villagers from my island.
My island is only for Top 10 villagers.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

LetsaGO

@Anti-Matter it’s a relaxing game. Try playing it normally.
Time travel is cheating. If you wanted a mission based game play grand theft auto

LetsaGO

Anti-Matter

@BabyYoshi12
I played ACNL / ACNH for Villagers Hunting, not for relaxing gameplay.
I will do anything to get specific villagers exactly from my list even by doing Time Travel.
I will kick the unwanted villagers as i don't need them and i just only accept the villagers i want.
Right now, i'm hunting for Cranky villagers for my 7th villager on ACNH.
I don't want Random villagers occupied the house kit so i will try to get tons of Tickets just for hunting the villagers from Mysterious Island.
I played with Missions.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Zuljaras

@LetsaGO Are you trying to trigger him by telling him to play GTA?

The "OMG DO NOT MENTION R-RATED GAMES TO ME!!!" response is coming soon! Watch out!

Zuljaras

Anti-Matter

@Eel
Please take care of @LetsaGO as he keep trolling me even i have ignored him.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Eel

@Anti-Matter Commenting on your posts isn't exactly trolling, I haven't seen anything worse than the usual reactions. But do feel free to add them to your ignore list if you don't find their comments agreeable.

However @LetsaGO, trust me, you won't change his opinion. It would be better to move on to more constructive things.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BabyYoshi12

@Anti-Matter Okay we play for different reasons. I respect that. Agree to disagree means ‘let’s not argue about it.’ I see your point and I hope you see mine, so let’s just not argue about how to play.

ThanosRexxx wrote:
Especially since far as I can see, all of your contributions so far have been positive.

My tiny little website.

BabyYoshi12

I have a question about ignoring users. If let’s say I ignored @ThanosRexxx (not personal, just the first user that pops to my head.) and then he mentioned me in a comment, would that comment appear? If someone who I don’t ignore like @WoomyNNYes mentions ThanosRexxx, would it appear?

ThanosRexxx wrote:
Especially since far as I can see, all of your contributions so far have been positive.

My tiny little website.

Eel

@BabyYoshi12 you would see other people's replies to him, and the bones of his conversations with others, but you would not see his comments, or receive notifications from him.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

BabyYoshi12

Question- on the contact page, you can contact NL if you have an idea for a game. Is this just to share ideas with NL or what?

ThanosRexxx wrote:

My tiny little website.

Eel

Probably so they can tell you "we don't make games"

Bloop.

My dead channel.

ThanosReXXX

@BabyYoshi12 Now, if I was a young person, I'd probably be #insulted because of my name being mentioned/used in such a way, but luckily, I'm old and wise, so I just shrug it off...

On a side note: you could also have asked that question without having unnecessarily tagged both me and WoomyNNYes, simply by using terms like "user A" or "one user and another" or something like that. Saves us from clicking on a notification and finding out that it's actually not even worth the click...

As for Anti's cheating: he cheats on several games. Another example is 1-2 Switch, where he plays 2 player games against himself, and he still feels like he's achieved an actual result when he "wins" or breaks a record, when obviously neither of them count in the real world, but he's very narrow-minded/single-minded in that respect, so as mentioned by Eel to that other user, you wouldn't be able to make him see the light, no matter how hard you try.

And besides that, he has a hard time understanding some concepts or decidedly English sayings, also due to his lacking language skills, so the concept of agree to disagree will also fly right over his head. Best to just leave it be, the next time anything like this comes up.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

BabyYoshi12

@ThanosReXXX I’ve given up on the whole User A and User B thing. I’ve tried explaining things that happen in TV shows to my friends using Person A and B and it just gets confusing.... oh yes, I forgot he English was a secondary language.

Don’t be insulted! It’s technically a compliment because you’re the first user that pops into my mind.

ThanosRexxx wrote:

My tiny little website.

Eel

The first person that pops into your mind, when you think about the possibility of ignoring someone 😉

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic