Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 45,161 to 45,180 of 96,590

Anti-Matter

My Top 10 of Animal Crossing's Next Top Villager cycle 1.
Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx I dont like how they number the missions..at least in Bayonetta it was numbered straight thru. This is a little different where I really don't know where I am lol

NintendoByNature

ogo79

@ThanosReXXX
hahaha

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

BabyYoda71

Does anybody have weird dreams? Just kidding, everybody does. I once had I Dream in which I turned into chicken. Last night, every website I follow announced they would shut down. I always confuse them with reality.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

ThanosReXXX

@BabyYoshi12 Do I ever have weird dreams? Oh, man. I don't even know where to begin...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

porto

@BabyYoshi12 I had a dream I was a chicken trying to pull a freight train. I had a dream similar to the plot of Inception, despite never hearing about the movie until weeks later after the dream.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

WoomyNNYes

@Eel I would like some anti-trust movement against apple & Google monoplolies. US anti-trust laws were de-fanged multiple times starting in 80s. Which opened the gates for giant company mergers that would never been allowed. Like pharmaceutical, cable tv providers, media, wireless phone companies, google, apple, facebook, amazon.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

HobbitGamer

This dreams of being at working, because I am great mans. Only weak mans dream with grounding birds. Strong willage, all dreams being joyful to mudbringing.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

porto

Does anyone else know about Arlo, the YouTube channel? I had never heard of him until plenty of people started talking about him int he Pikmin 3 deluxe trailer.
Despite having only 500k subs, why does it seem like everyone knows him?

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

@BabyYoshi12
"Does anybody have weird dreams?"

Let me tell you my epic dream.
Back on October 2015 after i had a school field trip, i was dreaming something abstract yet looks like 3D Action movie.
I saw a lot of gears moving around in the darkness then suddenly i saw a wooden puppet head laughing hard. I went into its mouth and i saw there were like 3 little creatures were having a nap on clock numbers. They were Demix (IX), Tex (X) and Lexi (XI). They were the time guardians. Suddenly one of them felt something wrong with time movement and ask their partner to check out the outside. Actually it was a chaos outside. The silver moon that shined their world suddenly turned dark. And there were a lot of flying creatures invading the world next to the time guardians live.

Meanwhile at different place, there were a robot invasion from nowhere and i saw there was a young boy with his robot partner tried to defend themself by shooting the robots with their arm cannons. That young boy gathered some powers and he did a spiral movement then blast a powerful beam to destroy a massive group of invader robots. But the amount of invader robots were too many. That young boy and his partner were cornered. They were worried to save the world and the same time they have to go to school before late. And my dream was over as i woke up in the night. Before i forgot with my dream i wrote off all the things i remembered and when i read again, it was like Big Hero 6 somehow despite i haven't watch that show at that time.

I have another epic dream again, like RPG adventure but i will tell you next time.

Anti-Matter

Heavyarms55

Woot! I didn't fry my new computer after all! New PSU installed and it booted up properly! I think all is well now. Still gotta do a bunch of set up and confirm everything is straight, but it boots up properly! Good stuff!

There's one less concern to have nightmares over. I did not buy a 1900 dollar paper weight!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

HobbitGamer

@Heavyarms55 Always a good thing. How much was a PSU, like $60?

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

@MarioLover92 Good to know SF 64 is worth it. I actually did beat Star Fox 2, but I admittedly used one of the easier settings IIRC. I know the original SF (as Star Fox 2 never officially released until it shipped with the SNES Classic) was pretty awesome for its time, but the graphics and overworld during missions aren't exactly easy on my eyes lol.

@NintendoByNature I noticed everything seems to be numbered for each actual story chapter, but there are a ton of sub-missions. I could describe where I'm at (guessing you're farther along than I am), but just in case I won't for the time being to avoid spoilers lol.

@Heavyarms55 Glad to hear you didn't brick the machine, especially after seeing how much you spent on it! /Phew Is it a gaming rig? What are its intended functions?

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx Yeah, it's a gaming rig. But it's gonna be my primary PC for a good few years.

@HobbitGamer add another 100 to that. I might have over compensated a bit. My cousin helped me install it and he thinks it's a bit more power than I need.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Ninfan

Heavyarms55 wrote:

Woot! I didn't fry my new computer after all! New PSU installed and it booted up properly! I think all is well now. Still gotta do a bunch of set up and confirm everything is straight, but it boots up properly! Good stuff!

There's one less concern to have nightmares over. I did not buy a 1900 dollar paper weight!

@Heavyarms55 how would you fry a computer, i mean where you trying to do to much with it?

Ninfan

ogo79

so nintendo edited out marios nipples.
just when i thought 2020 couldnt get any worse

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic