Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,401 to 4,420 of 96,591

OdnetninAges

Oh my God, I remember this one time I spent the night at my friend's house, and we played Mario Kart Wii online with anyone. There were two dudes online that were hackers, and every race they grew gigantic (Mega Mushrooms) and got a head start right when the countdown started, while everyone else (including us) who wasn't hacking got shrunk due to a lightning, and had to wait until the countdown finished to go. During the race, i swear there was a blue shell every ten seconds and there were just red shells shooting down EVERYWHERE. We actually managed to beat one of the hackers in one of the races we had, but neither of us could get first place. It was insane!

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

GuSolarFlare

@OdnetninAges sounds like fun! never faced Hackers in MK Wii and hated the hackers in MK DS all they did was somehow appear to be flying and finish the race in a few seconds...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

KittenKoder

Gah, I so wish I could just move to Arizona today instead of staying here longer. But everything is best timed to January of next year so as to make the move more smooth. Can't wait to finally see sunlight almost every day, fewer people who annoy me, and fewer cars.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

I realized I suck at platformers....
can't get through even the first level in Mighty Switch Force on par time.....
oh and Fractured souls too... but that's a game that is just really hard

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Veloster

I have decided to start saving every penny I receive, in order to get a new-new car at some point in the future. I call it the 'Veloster Fund'.
Car fans will understand...

I'm even going to do a 2 Broke Girls-style count at the end of each day.

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I love platformers(less than RPGs and Puzzle games) but I'm not good at them at all(except Kirby, I've been playing Kirby for so long that it's like a second nature to me)

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

...in other news, I recently reached 1,000 edits on the Kirby Wiki!
...I've never put that much work into a wiki before! ...it's quite the accomplishment.

...I'm gonna be an admin soon, too; I've got enough support! ...I'm just waiting for one of the admins to go through the process of making me into one, which apparently can take awhile. But I'm really excited! I've never been made into an admin anywhere before!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I don't want to be in the same thread as you if we talk about Kirby with a new game coming soon...

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Hahaha, I've got 1,111 edits right now.

And @GuSilverFlame don't you know it!
...I could tell you every detail about the final boss, and what happens after you beat the game... everything.

I CAN'T WAIT to play Kirby Triple Deluxe!

...my project at the moment has been adding screenshots of copy abilities from different games; I've done all the copy abilities from Kirby's Adventure and Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land, and now I'm working on Kirby Super Star Ultra.

For example:
UntitledUntitledUntitled

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

KittenKoder wrote:

Kirby is a Ditto.

nope, Gooey from Kirby's Dream Land 3 is a Ditto a darkened shiny one(sounds weird when I put it like this )
Untitled

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku he's a failed atempt to clone dark blue Yoshi just like Ditto is a failed atempt to clone Mew

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic